• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Broken Bikini Model f/f

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Erin the model has already endured Tasha's wrath in the foot tickling, now she has to take some serious punishment on her body! Tasha truly has a thing for punishing really pretty girls, especially a hot blonde with a perfect bikini body. She breaks Erin and makes her cry! Ecstasy for Tasha, not so much for poor Erin though!

You can find this clip and many more f/f tickling videos on my clips4sale store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590

Attachments

• broken 1.jpg
    broken 1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 2,209
  • broken 2.jpg
    broken 2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,868
  • broken 3.jpg
    broken 3.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,501
  • broken 4.jpg
    broken 4.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 3,819
  • broken bikini sample.wmv
    3 MB · Views: 9,845
Damn, you are the man :yowzer:. I will buy this clip for shure!!! I love her helpless expression on her face, just sexy. Will there be more of her?

Regards
One and only Sky Cpt.

Clip

Now that was a great clip. Please do more like that. Tasha needs no help when tickling.

Thanks

SL

My what nice tender hollow pits she has. Should be a nice addiction to her stocks clip. More please. :p

It's a great clip in that it combines the two essential ingredients in a top-of-the-line. tickling video: a great ticklee with great reactions and a great tickler who is merciless. However, I have a big criticism to reiterate from a prior post. I also want to see the tickler in full, not just a pair of disembodied hands. There is an entire scene of which we only see a part -- the devilish expression on the face of the tickler as she tortures her victim is also something I look for, much as it is routinely done over at Tickle Central and, really, at most companies that offer these videos. The quality of the tickling combined with the reactions of the ticklees at Tickle Abuse is so consistently good, perhaps unsurpassed by any other company, that in my mind it's unfortunate that the camera is not backed up a little so that the whole scene is captured for the viewer. If done so, then I would submit that this company is closer than any other to achieving perfection in the genre.

It's a great clip in that it combines the two essential ingredients in a top-of-the-line. tickling video: a great ticklee with great reactions and a great tickler who is merciless. However, I have a big criticism to reiterate from a prior post. I also want to see the tickler in full, not just a pair of disembodied hands. There is an entire scene of which we only see a part -- the devilish expression on the face of the tickler as she tortures her victim is also something I look for, much as it is routinely done over at Tickle Central and, really, at most companies that offer these videos. The quality of the tickling combined with the reactions of the ticklees at Tickle Abuse is so consistently good, perhaps unsurpassed by any other company, that in my mind it's unfortunate that the camera is not backed up a little so that the whole scene is captured for the viewer. If done so, then I would submit that this company is closer than any other to achieving perfection in the genre.

I truly appreciate your praise and honest and intelligent criticism. I WANT TO BE THE BEST! So I do honestly like feedback, when it is positive and such as yours when it is encouraging me to do even better. I have a good camera, its the space I am working in that sometimes prohibits me from getting a wider view. I will certainly work on this and at least have portions of every video that include the whole scene and not just an emphasis on the lee.
Perfection is close, lol!

I offered the criticism having taken note of your positive responsiveness to your customers. And I would be willing to bet that, like myself, there are many in this community who have spent more than a few dollars on regrettable "crap" with weak, passive ticklers and ticklees whose reactions have all the passion of a secretary politely laughing at her boss's latest bad joke and want nothing more than a company that puts out a good quality product on a consistent basis. So thanks for your response. I look forward to your "stuff" and fully expect to send a portion of my "entertainment" dollars your way.

The look in the eyes of the ticklee in that forth photo tells you just how authentic this video really is. Great job.

JD

The look in the eyes of the ticklee in that forth photo tells you just how authentic this video really is. Great job.

JD

Very true, however, my favorite picture is the second one. Whenever the tickler sits on the ticklees stomach and gets the ribs and underarms, the reaction is the best. This has been proven to me. Great sample clip by the way, I will go ahead and get the full version.

thank you, thank you, thank you, i loved both clips with erin. hopefully there will be more clips of her in the future. she seems like the perfect candidate for the "Four Corners of Hell" treatment!

Very true, however, my favorite picture is the second one. Whenever the tickler sits on the ticklees stomach and gets the ribs and underarms, the reaction is the best. This has been proven to me. Great sample clip by the way, I will go ahead and get the full version.

That is my favorite postition as well, so hot.

Erin the model has already endured Tasha's wrath in the foot tickling, now she has to take some serious punishment on her body! Tasha truly has a thing for punishing really pretty girls, especially a hot blonde with a perfect bikini body. She breaks Erin and makes her cry! Ecstasy for Tasha, not so much for poor Erin though!

You can find this clip and many more f/f tickling videos on my clips4sale store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590

That was a great clip.:3poke:

Hehehe

Great clip and so good to see the lee looking whacked out after it as she sure was, I know what that feels like awww :couch: :cool2: :devil2:

Cheers again!

Wow Erin is a very sexy and ticklish model, I love all her begging for it to stop.

Could I put in a request? That you would please make a clip with erin wearing only her bikini hogtied and foot tickled?

How about a little new year present and you give the whole clip free for download? :D:couch:

Regards
One and only Sky Cpt.

Please somebody pray for me to get internet access at home!

I don't mind buying DVD's and can't wait til TA gets the DVD store going but this waiting SUX! The screencap pics look AWESOME!

Great clip!!!
Always good to see a ticklish lee truely broken. :bouncybou

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back