• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BSDM - dom/sub

TickledAngel

Hey everyone... I'm looking for other "pets" out there male or female who are part of the BSDM world playing the slave/master game.. I need ideas I'm easing my boyfriend/Master into it, but I'm not sure he is "getting it. " I was even trying to help him understand all the "perks" of it (I mean a bj at 4:30am when you can't sleep who wouldn't want that) .. and trying to get him to set up rules etc.. even me wear a "collar" (necklace that you wouldn't know it was a collar unless I told you), but it seems like a slow-go He loves to tickle me and I thought I coud even incorporate it by being bad now and then..

any help here PLEASE!!

Angel

Go to www.mydungeonspace.com its a free site with chat,blogs, you can do a good profile, upload and down load pics, and clips.

The forums on the site cover general stuff as well as bdsm and the people are very helpful, and the comments in the forum help you to learn.

I feel you would get loads of advice over there.

The site is about control and submission not quite the whips and chains thing you may imagine.

Iam into bondage, spanking, tickling and iam bi mainly dominant about 30% submissive but i don't often tickle or dom guys.

The one problem over mds is that a lot of people are into 24/7 master slave type thing in all aspects of life, i just have a bondage and tickling, spanking type fetish but the welcome on the site is good and the people ok.

They will soon advise you how to get your boy friend involved.

Last edited:
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back