• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BTS - "Ticklish Mulatto" - Dvd

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
Probably my favorite video from this Brazilian outfit, this F/F video features the distant-seeming European-woman that they often feature as the tickler, and her victim this time is a slim, spread-eagled mixed-race woman who bears a vague resemblance to Rae Dawn Chong or Lisa Bonet. Close enough for my tastes, at least.
What makes this so great? The ticklee is not only wonderfully sensitive, she is total toast at the hands of the the star BTS-tickler. She knows it, too, and spends her time hopelessly begging and pleading for the torture to stop, which only seems to feed her nemesis. Much fun for those with a sadistic bent to their tickling media. ;)

These stills don't do things justice. I literally grabbed at random, just so you'd get a general idea of the thing:

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    423.2 KB · Views: 143
  • Picture2.png
    Picture2.png
    512.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Picture3.png
    Picture3.png
    438.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Picture4.png
    Picture4.png
    404.2 KB · Views: 124
  • Picture5.png
    Picture5.png
    387 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
You're right, this video looks very interesting! Unfortunately I couldn't watch it yet...:(

I'm sorry if the thread caused any confusion, yvett25. There wasn't any video-clip if you were looking for one. I just posted up what I thought of a producers efforts. I have no affiliation with BTS whatsoever, but if you should wish to see the dvd(or purchase some clips from the entire session), it might still be available on their website. I "think" they're linked to on the Theater main-page under Producers or Video Companies or something.

I'm sorry if the thread caused any confusion, yvett25. There wasn't any video-clip if you were looking for one. I just posted up what I thought of a producers efforts. I have no affiliation with BTS whatsoever, but if you should wish to see the dvd(or purchase some clips from the entire session), it might still be available on their website. I "think" they're linked to on the Theater main-page under Producers or Video Companies or something.

Don't believe him yvette he's a sliver-tounged one. He says that he has no affiliation yet he directs you to their website. Hmmmmm....

Don't believe him Yvette he's a sliver-tounged one. He says that he has no affiliation yet he directs you to their website. Hmmmmm....

I swear I'm telling the truth, Yvette!

Who are you going to listen to? A grimacing cat-monster or Mr. Wise Old Owl?

I think the choice is obvious!

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back