• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Burbon whiskey

PunkRawkTickler

TMF Novice
As I pour myself a glass of Jefferson’s aged burbon whiskey, I’m curious does anyone else have a favorite whiskey they enjoy?

For Burbon, I like Jim Beam. For Canadian whisky, my fave is Gibson's Finest 12 year. My favourite Irish whisky is Jameson's.

I always wish I could cultivate a taste for whisky... it just seems so cool. But it tastes like medicine to me and I can't get past it.

I always wish I could cultivate a taste for whisky... it just seems so cool. But it tastes like medicine to me and I can't get past it.
It took a long time for me to learn to enjoy whisky straight. It took a lot of time, effort, and practice before I came to be what is refered to in some circles as a "Connoisseur of Alcohol."

Or, an alcoholic if you want to be a dick about it.

Woodford Reserve and Angels Envy are both very good, as is 1792.

Woodford Reserve and Angels Envy are both very good, as is 1792.
I love Woodford almost as much as Buffalo Trace. The regular Woodford (not the double oaked one) is about the same price point as Buffalo where I live (about $30). Both bourbons are the best flavor for their value, in my humble opinion. To find tastier bourbons than that, gotta pay up haha, but still great deals.

I do love Buffalo trace. It’s pretty hard to come by here in PA. The last time I bought I had to buy it out of a locked glass case haha a $30 bottle of whiskey in a glass case lol
Lol yea that security is a bit excessive for the price point.

Hmmm...I haven't ever had bourbon whiskey to be honest...but hopefully I can save some money to purchase some and try it.

My husband and I recently did a tasting at peerless in Louisville that was fantastic. Some of the smoothest bourbon and rye I've ever had

What's New

7/26/2024
Our Server move is done, if you see any problems please drop us a line
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back