• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buyers from MTJpub

SCottman817

TMF Novice
How does the purchase appear on a debit/credit card. Due to the fact I don't usually hide my debit card reports I was wondering what would any "wandering" eyes" see. I'm concerned because not everyone in my dorm room knows about my certain fetish;)

How does the purchase appear on a debit/credit card. Due to the fact I don't usually hide my debit card reports I was wondering what would any "wandering" eyes" see. I'm concerned because not everyone in my dorm room knows about my certain fetish;)

It would be wise to hide a debit card or any money card report!

Unless you want someone else to use your money... :laughing:

but anyway... when you check your account report the purchase should just say...

"MTJ Publishing"

and the price(s) of the object(s) you bought.

that's it...

It doesn't show the name of what you bought...

Just make sure your dorm mates don't see what you bought when you get it on the computer if you don't want them to... :happy:

you can also find this info on MTJ ordering info page here...

http://www.mtjpub.com/ordering.html

hope it helps! :super_hap

Last edited:
Thanks a lot fmilling love your artwork btw. And yes I do usually hide these things but you know how nosy some people can be. Dont want to take any chances.

Thanks a lot fmilling love your artwork btw. And yes I do usually hide these things but you know how nosy some people can be. Dont want to take any chances.

LOL...

Your welcome dude!

and thanks! I'm glad you enjoy my artwork... :happy:

Oh yes... I know some nosy people at college too... Very annoying to keep them away... :redface:

LOL...

I know it comes likes that. I also know that if someone is really inquisitive, they can easily find what you are looking at by punching in MTJ into a search engine.

I don't know why they would.

I just did a mail order recently...with a cash order. Not received it yet, but it has only been since Wednesday...and I might be using that to make sure nobody knows to be sure.

Though, the DD system is more than likely a great blessing.

Last edited:
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back