• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C.A.B.ified Classics ~ Miss April O'Neil

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
attachment.php

In the words of Hurbert, "Sweet Jesus!"

A thought: Isn't it Ms. April O'Neil?

Last edited:
I'm always a sucker for an April O'Neil picture. Great job, C.A.B.!

Can never go wrong with April O'Neal. Great pic CAB!

Oh my god. All my childhood memories just got digitally enhanced. :D

I literally laughed out loud when I saw this. Incredible work. Unbelievable how you nailed the illustration style of the original cartoon too.

Actually the more I study this image the more I wonder - whose kitchen is this in? Was this the result of a home invasion or a kidnapping? I would have thought Don Turtelli's apartment would be outfitted with more elaborate bondage furniture - I mean the guy carried a feather with him at all times in case he ran into the need to inflict tickle torture on someone, so who knows what contraptions you'd find in his lair

1. Open breeches without showing the "thing" is more provocative and eye-catching...
2. Great bondage

WOWOWOWOWOWOWWOOWOWWO!!!!! Awesome.
HAMANAHAMANHAMANAHAMANA!!!!!!!! Thank you, Sir.

In the words of Hurbert, "Sweet Jesus!"
"What in the name of sweet breakfast meats... ?" ;)

Love it C.A.B.!
Much obliged, Miss Perse.

I'm always a sucker for an April O'Neil picture. Great job, C.A.B.!
Thank you, Sir.

ok FUCking hot.....i love it.:wahooo:
Fuckin' "A" it is.

Can never go wrong with April O'Neal. Great pic CAB!
...or a diet rich in fiber. Thank you.

Oh my god. All my childhood memories just got digitally enhanced. :D
LOL! Now that is a visual... oh wait...

Guh. Fuck.
tingle tingle tingle *Derp!*

I literally laughed out loud when I saw this. Incredible work. Unbelievable how you nailed the illustration style of the original cartoon too. Actually the more I study this image the more I wonder - whose kitchen is this in? Was this the result of a home invasion or a kidnapping? I would have thought Don Turtelli's apartment would be outfitted with more elaborate bondage furniture - I mean the guy carried a feather with him at all times in case he ran into the need to inflict tickle torture on someone, so who knows what contraptions you'd find in his lair

Thank you, Sir. Liner Notes: That was going to be a more elaborate Don Turtelli kitchen, and I had planned to have a rather over-sized boiling pot on that stove with a large turtle shell lolling around in it... but at the last minute I figured it was overkill and nixed the idea. ...I loathe the TMNT. LOL!

Amazing!!!
Things to do: 1.) Amaze Justboy. ...check.

1. Open breeches without showing the "thing" is more provocative and eye-catching...
2. Great bondage
LOL @ "breeches"

I've got mixed emotions as well. April is a cornerstone of my childhood memories. So the hero in me would most likely want to knock Turtelli's block off and save April from what appears to be an impending sexual assault, but then....tickle the bejesus out of her before I whisk her to safety. Nonetheless AMAZING art!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back