• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Called for Help

boblivestwo

My wife, son, in-laws and grandma were going out of town for 5 days to visit a sick Aunt. I told them that I couldn't get time off work, so I would have the house to myself. They were leaving on a Thursday morning and would be back later the following Monday night. I started to get my plans together for some self-bondage fun. First I checked my wind-up alarm clock to make sure that it still worked. I taped a piece of cardboard to it to put the keys on, so when the alarm went off the keys would fall. I also attached a piece of string to the keys so that they would be easier to grab. I tested it and it worked great. Now all I had to do was to get ready.

The first thing that I did was to put on some new nylons. I love how they make my legs feel. Then I put on my four inch patent leather pumps. I've gotten good at walking in them. Next I roped my shoes to my feet so that I can't take them off. I put a compilation tape in the VCR of me tied up and tickled and of clips from other movies. I made it six hours long so that it wouldn't run out on me. Then I started a slide show on the computer of all the pictures that I had downloaded from the Net. I had photos of people who were being tickled and tied up, but I had put my friends' faces on them so that you couldn't tell the difference. With that going on, I started the video camera so that I could get the whole thing on tape. It was only 12 o'clock when I set the clock for three hours. That would give me plenty of time to be tied up.

First I roped my ankles together and then my knees. I laid on the floor and put one of the hand cuffs around the rope, tying my ankles. Then I took another pair and cuffed my hands. The last open cuff went around the cuffs on my hands. I was now in a very tight hog-tie with no way out until the keys would fall later on as planned.

I was having a lot of fun rolling and squirming around when the phone rang. It took four rings until the answering machine got it. After about 2 1/2 hours, I started to get a little stiff and was ready to get out when the phone rang again. After the machine picked it up, I heard my wife's friend Antinette saying, "Just calling to see what you guys are doing tonight. Bill has school and my mom is watching Lisa. Give me a call if you want to do something after I get off work. Talk to you later. Bye bye."
Kelly must have never told her that she was going out of town. I looked at the clock that had the keys. I knew that it would ring at any second and the keys would fall so that I could get loose. But when the alarm clicked and started to ring, the keys fell and the string got hung up on the stand that the clock was on. The keys were stuck! I moved over and hit the wall, trying to get the keys down, but after being tied so tightly for so long, I didn't have the strength to do much. I start to panic. "What am I going to do now?" I thought to myself. "I can't stay here for days." I had an idea to call someone on the phone. I really had no other choice. I knew that I would have to call somebody. "But who?" I thought to myself. With my hands cuffed behind my back, I really couldn't work the phone very well. I'd have to use *69 and call back the last person who called.

Either that or 911 which I definitely didn't want to do.
I knew that if I used the *69 option on my phone, I'd be dialing Antinette. I thought that she probably wouldn't understand, but I thought I'd have no other choice. I squirmed over to the cordless phone which I had left on the floor. I got a pen in my mouth to give it a try.It took four tries, but I finally got through.
"Hello. Bank One. May I help you?" It was Antinette's voice. It was lucky for me that she had answered the phone. "Hi. This is Casey. I'm kind of in a bind." I told her. "Do you think there is any way that you could stop by on your way home?" "Sure. No problem. I can be there in about ten minutes. I was just walking out the door."
"One other thing. You need to grab the spare key that we keep outside on the air conditioner and let yourself inside." I told her. "Is there anything wrong? Are you okay? Where's Kelly?" I told Antinette that Kelly was out of town for a few days and that everything was okay, but that needed a helping hand with something which I would explain later. She told me that she would be right over and said, "Good-bye."

After about ten minutes, I heard a car pull into our driveway. I could hear the back gate open and knew that I would soon be found out. I started to get hard. I tried to stop it, but it has a mind of it's own, especially in such a predicament. I heard the key slide into the lock and the door open.

"Hello? Where are you?" "Downstairs," I yelled out, "but before you come down, you can never tell another living person what you are about to see." I pleaded. "Maybe I should just turn around and go home then, because that is a lot to ask for," she replied back to me a little nervously. "Please. Just come down and help me. You'll understand once you see." Walking down the stairs, I could hear the sound of her high heels clicking on the floor. As soon as she saw me she blurted out, "Oh my god! What are you doing?"
Then she looked around the room a bit. "I can't believe this! What is this on the TV?" She walked over and started to watch the video of me tied up to some chair with my feet tied in the air and tickled all over by Kelly. "Now I know why you were always trying to tickle my feet. That's something you like to do. I can't believe the pictures on the computer, either. Look at these! That's me! I never did any of these things, but it looks just like me." I think that by now she was more amused than angry. I was both embarrassed, but also very excited. I pleaded with her. "If you could just please let me go. Please don't ever tell anyone about this. I hope that you can keep this a secret."

"I can't believe how much this makes sense." She said as she began to fully realize what was going on. "You always wanted all the girls to wear nylons and
pumps. I guess you love them so much that you went out and bought your own." Then with a devious laugh she said, "Do you think that I'm just going to let you
go and forget that this ever happened? If you think that, then you're crazy. Besides, by the looks of it, you are having fun."
To my pleasant surprise, she then used her foot to flick my rock hard dick. "You're starting to blush. I didn't embarrass you, did I? Maybe if you can't see
me, you'd be okay." So she picked up a scarf and started to blindfold me. "That's better. Now you don't know where I'm going to attack. Do you remember
about eight years ago when you tickled my feet after we came back to my house after going out for some drinks? I feel asleep on the couch and you guys tied my hand to one end of the couch and my feet to the other end. Do you remember that? You slid my shoes off and tickled my feet. You kept telling me not to think
about and assured me that the tickling wouldn't be so bad. Well, I think that I'm going to try that on you and see how you like it." "Antinette! Please just let me go. Don't tickle me, please!" "That was the same thing that I had said to you, remember?" Without another word, she started to work her fingers into my sides. "Ha, haa ... Plllease ... don't tickle me ... Hee Haa ... just stop and let me go!" "Not until I've had my fill. I sure hope that your feet aren't as ticklish as your sides, 'cause you'll die." "Don't take off my shoes! You can go now. I'll find another way to get free." "Okay, but first I'm going to copy all of these pictures. I'm going to need some work done on my house and we can work out a trade. You work on my house and I'll give you your pictures back." I couldn't see anything because of the blindfold, but I kept feeling her foot touch my dick. "I can tell you that is the biggest one I ever saw," she said referring to my dick. I think that I might give it a
taste. Would you mind?" After being tied up for four hours with no release, I told her that she could as long as she let me go when she was done. I rolled onto my back. I was at full glory. She was taking the whole thing up and down when she reached underneath me and began to work her fingers into my shoes.
"That wasn't part of the ... HA HA ... deal." I screamed out. "You were just ... HA HA HA ... supposed to suck it ... HA HA ... not tickle my feet!" I couldn't stop laughing. "Well, if that how you want it, I won't suck it at all. I'll just tickle you," she told me as her hands were all over me again. I couldn't stand it. Then she got up and gave me a break. "I'm going to go upstairs to get something to drink. Do you want something?" She laughed and walked up the stairs. So there I was tied up and hard as a rock with no way to get out or to get off. I just hoped that she would let me go soon. I heard her up in our bedroom moving things around. Then she come back downstairs. "Look. I found some new shoes to wear. These must be Kelly's. I'm glad that we share the same size." She sat down on a chair right next to me and began to play with my dick with her foot. "Please. Just let me cum. I'll do anything."
I felt her toes next to my mouth. "Go ahead. Suck on them. And it better not tickle or I'll tickle you 10 times as much."
I was very careful. I was licking and sucking her nyloned encased toes and was in heaven! I was so close to cumming because she was rubbing my dick with her other foot. I think that she could tell. If I made a mess on her foot, I would surely have to clean it up. I tried to slow it down and make it last, but it was tough. After a couple of seconds she quit rubbing and pulled her foot from my mouth.
"Okay. It's the time you've been waiting for. Me to take off your shoes and tickle your feet." "No, no! Please don't! I've had enough!" I pleaded with her. "You'll be okay. It's an Idea that I got off of your video. I'm going to pull your legs up in the air with the pulleys and then tickle both of your feet at once."

I heard Antinette hooking up the pulleys to the ceiling. She rolled me onto my stomach and put the cuffs for the pulleys onto my ankles. I was begging for her not to do it, but she ignored me. She pulled the rope tight and then rolled me onto my back. She unhooked the cuffs from my hog-tie, untied my ankles and knees, and then pulled the rope until my feet were about three feet into the air and my hips were also off the ground. "Are you having fun yet? I can tell this is going to be a blast to tickle your feet like this!" I felt her fingers working the ropes loose that held on my shoes. "No, don't take them off. I can't stand to have my feet tickled. Please don't do this!"
"If I didn't think you liked this, I wouldn't tickle you, but from looking at your cock and what was going on in that video, I think you'll love it!" She was right about that. Then I felt her starting to tug the shoe off of my
foot. I tried to crunch my toes to keep it on, but it was no use. "My, you sure put up a fight to keep it on. Just let me pull of the other one and then I'll see how much tickling you can take." Antinette soon had both of my shoes off and started to taunt me. "Boy, this is going to tickle so much that you're going to go crazy. I'm sure glad that it's not me." She moved to the front of me and put one of her high heels up to my lips. "Could you please lick my toes? I just love when you do that." I started to lick her feet when I felt her hand on my cock. She stroked it up and down. "See? I can be nice too. I'll bet you wished you never called me?"
"I never would believe you would be this understanding. I'm glad that you came over. I'm having a great time. Just let me cum and I'll do anything. Just ask me." "Okay, but first I have to still tickle your feet. You're not getting out of that. But when I'm done, I'll make you a deal." With that said, she went to work tickling both of my feet at once. Her fingers danced on my nylon covered arches and toes. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't stop. Then I felt her lips on my cock as she sucked it like there was no tomorrow. It took only a few minutes until I came. She sucked up every drop. I was in heaven. She kept tickling my feet for another couple of minutes after I came. The tickling was much worse. I begged her to stop and she finally did.
She untied my legs, but left my hands cuffed and told me what she wanted me to do. "I want you to do the same thing to me. I've always wanted to be tied up and tickled, but Bill never wants to do that to me. He doesn't think it's right. If You do that for me, I'll never tell anyone about finding and helping you. Is it a deal?"
I replied back, "How can I refuse"
The End

This is a classic. I have (I think) four stories in this set.

Are you the original author? If so, I'd like to compliment you on the series. Very erotic work.

Soleseeker-

I only knew of two stories, could you post the complete set...pretty please.

---tkboy : )

Paybacks can be fun

I asked Antinette if she had any special ideas about what she wanted done to herself and she replied, "I just want you to tickle me like you would want to be tickled. Then do it ten times more." I asked her if she was sure that she could handle it because I was going to tickle her like she had never been tickled before.
"I hope I can stand it, but with you tying me up it might be easier to take. I just hope you can make me cum again like that time I was tied to the couch before. (I never told you that part of the story), When I was being tickled, at first I thought I was going out of my mind. Then all of a sudden I started to get turned on. I couldn't believe it. All that tickling was getting me hotter and hotter. I came in waves that time and since then, it's never happened that way again, but I'm hoping with your help I can do it again."

"I'll do my best," I told her and pulled up a couple of chairs for her to sit on. Antinette took off her skirt and blouse and sat down. I moved behind her and tied a scarf over her eyes. I told her that I loved the way that her high heels looked on her and asked her if I cold put them back on since she had taken them off earlier. She said, okay and slid her nylon covered feet back into her shoes.
I moved around front and grabbed her left foot, put on the cuff and then connected it to the pulley. I moved over and did the same with her right foot. "I'm not so sure about this now," she nervously said. "Be nice to me okay?" I told her that I'd be nice. I asked her to give me her hand so that I could put the cuff around her wrist and connect the clip to the pulley. Then I moved over to her other wrist and did the same thing. I moved around to the front of her and started to take the slack out of the rope.

O could see that Antinette was starting to get nervous "I sure hope this is what you wanted because I think I'm going to have a lot of fun," I told her as I moved my finger down her arms real slowly. "Ppplease don't. Ha ha ha. I cccaan'ttt stand it. HA HA! I think I shouldn't have let you do ... HE HE HE ... this to meeeeeee!!!" "Antinette, I'm just getting started. Wait until I move to your feet!" I told her as I wiggled my finger into her shoe. I thought that she was going to jump off of the chair!
"NO, NO, NO ... HA HA HA ... PPLEAASSE SSTTOOPP! HE HE ... MY FEET ARE WAY TO TICKLISH!!!" She screamed! With all of her laughing and squirming, I started to get hard again. "You know what I think?" I told her. "You're moving your legs around too much. I need to add more rope." "No, that's Okay. I think I've had enough fun. You can let me go. I'll never tell anyone about finding you and you can have your disks back. Just please don't tickle me anymore and let me go." She pleaded. I told her that I couldn't do that and that we had a deal. I tied her ankles to the chair with the ropes pulling up and new ropes pulling down and tied to the chair. She could hardly move them at all. I was now rock hard again. I took my dick and rubbed it one of her feet. Antinette wiggled her foot and tried to get it away, but it was no use because of the way that she was tied. "Please ... HA HA ... Don't use that on my foot. Bring it ... HE HE ... up to my mouth! I need to suck it."
"That's a great offer, but I have some business to take care of first," I told her as I moved my hands to her sides. I slowly tickled her ribs up and down. I couldn't believe how ticklish she was. Her laughing was so loud that I thought the neighbors might hear. I worked up and down those sides and then into her armpits.
"NO NO, STOP! I CAN'T ... HA HA ... TAKE IT! Give me ... HA HA ... A break! I need to catch my breath. PLEASE!" I stopped to let her catch her breath. But then I asked her in protest. "How can you have an orgasm if I keep stopping?" I answered my own question by adding, "I guess that's enough of a break now. I have to take off those shoes. I hope your feet don't tickle too much?" I teased. "Please don't tickle my feet! They tickle so much! I can't take anymore!" She pleaded again. "I'm just doing what you asked me to do. My goal is to make you climax just by tickling your feet no matter how long that might take. Kelly won't be home for days."
I slowly unbuckled Antinette's shoes as she kept wiggling her feet and trying to get them away from my fingers. I slid off one of her black pumps and tickled her foot with her own shoe. As I pulled it off, she begged, "That's enough! Please leave my other shoe on. One foot is enough for anyone to be tickled on."
I told her that I had to take them both off to get the right effect. Then I unbuckled and took off her other black pump. Now both feet were free of their shoes and just waiting to be tickled. I started to tickle her left foot with my fingertips. Her laughing was great. I was so hard that I didn't know how much longer I could last. Then I used my other hand on her ribs. "HA HA HA ... stop! I can't take it! Please ... he he he ... let me go!!!"
"Not just yet," I told her as I moved my mouth over to her toes. I nibbled and she went crazy.
"Oh my god! That ... ha ha ha ... tickles so much! But it feels so good. I think ... ha ha ha ... you might be on to something! Don't stop," she begged. "Just a little bit more." I was so hard! I took my hands off of her ribs and moved them to my dick. I began to stroke myself. Her toes tasted great and I was in heaven!
"Please don't make yourself cum. Let me suck you off. Please let me do it." I stopped, straddled her and brought my cock up to her lips. Antinette sucked on it like there was no tomorrow. I knew that it wouldn't take me long to shoot my load, so I thought I could slow her down if I tickled her underarms. I wiggled my fingers all over her sides and muffled giggles came out of her mouth. After about two minutes of sucking and tickling, I shot my love juice and she licked up every last drop. "Tickle both of my feet at the same time and don't stop until I'm cumming," she begged me. "I'm almost there! I can feel it building!" I went to work on both of feet as she continued to moan and laugh. "Don't stop! I'm cumming!" She shook like mad. She was cumming in waves and I just kept tickling her.
After about three minutes she asked me to stop. After all that, I had to give her a break. "I want you to know that was great. I never thought I could cum that hard. That was the best! I'm sure glad you needed some help. If you ever need help like this again, don't be afraid to call me." I told her, "Okay" and asked if she was ready to be let go. "In a little bit," she answered back. "Just nibble on my toes a little bit more and I'll be all set."
I bit and licked both of her nyloned covered feet for about 30 minutes and then I let her loose. As we cleaned up, Antinette said, "goodbye," and then added, "Since Kelly won't be home for a couple of days, maybe I can come over for lunch tomorrow and you can be waiting for me in a different position." I told her that it was a great idea and told her that I'd be ready at noon. "Okay then, it's a deal. See you at noon tomorrow. Bye bye."

Going to get Tickled

I had slept well the previous night and couldn't wait to have some more fun. The ringing phone woke me up. It was Antinette. "Good morning. I couldn't wait any longer to call you. I have a great idea. How would you like to come over to my house for lunch, if you know what I mean. That would give me a little more time to do some stuff to you." "I don't see why not as long as Bill is at work and your mom has your kid," I told her. "Great. I left a key on the window ledge around back and a present for you on the couch downstairs. I'll be at home between 11 and noon, so be ready when I get there."
I got out of bed and took a shower. Then I gathered up the things that I'd need to bring over. I put a new pair of nylons on for the ride over and put sweats on over them. I arrived at Antinette's house about 10:00 o'clock in the morning and parked down the street a few houses away. I walked up, got the key and let myself inside. I yelled to make sure that nobody else was there. Then I went downstairs to get ready. I got downstairs and found my surprise. It was a big red ballgag, a blindfold, and a set of headphones hooked to the CD player. I guess she didn't want me telling her what to do. I never wore a ballgag before, so I was kind of excited. She also left me a note that read,

"I left two chairs that you can kneel on. Tie your legs to them, and pull your hands up and over your head. Don't forget to put on your high heels and nylons. I can't wait to see how you look. I can't wait to tickle you, Antinette."
I started to get ready. I put on my high heels and attached the ropes to the ceiling. I tied one of my ankles to the far side of the chair and my knee to the other end. Then I did the same with the other leg. Next I raised the ballgag to my lips, put it in, and found that it filled my mouth very well. I buckled it right away before I could change my mind about it

It was 10:30 a.m. as I put the blindfold on to cover my eyes. Next came the headphones. I would not be able to hear anything when she got home. Next I clicked the cuffs to the pulleys and pulled them to raise my hands up and away from my sides. Now all I had to do was to wait. As I kneeled there all tied up, I noticed that the CD had no breaks in between songs. I couldn't hear anything at all. I was starting to get hard at the thought of being tickled by Antinette again, and with the ballgag in my mouth, I was a little tense about not being able to tell her to stop. "What have I done?" I thought to myself. I didn't have to wait much longer to find out. I jumped as I felt a hand grab my rock hard dick. She stroked it while her finger dragged up and down my chest. I tried to talk, but all that came out were muffled grunts. The way I had tied myself to the chairs, my knees were about 3 feet apart from each other. All of a sudden, her hands were gone and I felt her making the ropes that held my hands tighter. I shook my head, "no," but that didn't matter. Now my arms couldn't move even an inch. She dragged her fingers down my arm from my wrist over to my armpit and stopped there to tickle me there. It tickled so badly without me being able to move at all, that my dick was as hard as a rock. It was harder to breath with such a big ballgag, but I started to like not being able to stop her. Her hands moved down to my legs and then down to my feet. She got her fingers into my shoes and tickled. I just wiggled my feet, hoping that she would give me a break, but she didn't. She tickled them for what seemed like 10 minutes straight. Now I was ready for some relief for my cock, but I had no way of letting her know. I felt her hand on my face and she pulled back one of the headphones.

"I hope you're enjoying yourself because it's only going to get better. I see that he is having fun, so that means you are too." After she said that, she put the headphones back on and started to lick and suck
on my dick. I was so close to cumming that it was driving me mad. She slowed down and just kept tickling the head of my dick while using her other hand on my balls. I was thinking, "Please just finish me off! I want to cum!" Then I suddenly felt someone touching my legs. "Oh my God! Who else is here?" I thought to myself. "I Can't believe that Antinette would bring someone else over!" I tried to get away, but it was no use. Someone was still working on my dick while someone else was tickling my legs! Then I felt a set of fingers working my ankle straps loose on my high heels, first the left one and then the right one. They took off my left shoe only and dragged their nails up and down my foot. I couldn't stand it! It tickled so much! With the sucking and the tickling going on by two people at the same time, I wasn't going to last much longer. That's when they pulled off my right shoe. Now both feet were being tickled up and down with those nails! I was moaning like crazy! That's when one of them took my dick all the way down. She was going nuts. I was going to cum at any second. Suddenly they just stopped sucking, but someone kept tickling my feet! I couldn't take much more. Then my chest started to get tickled also.

I was thrashing around, trying to get them to stop, but it was no use. They had a plan of their own. Their hands were driving me mad! Then once again, my dick was being serviced. It only took a couple of seconds until I shot my load. I could feel that every drop was swallowed as the whole time my feet were being tickled. I couldn't wait for it all to stop and to be let down. My feet were finally given a break and the headphones were pulled off. "I bet you never would have guessed that would have happened to you." I could hear Antinette tell me. I asked her who was here with her and that's when she told me the story. "Do you remember at your house? When I was on the way over, I forgot that my sister was going to meet me for a drink after work. But I got your call and because it sounded so urgent, I forgot all about her. She saw me leave the parking lot, so she followed me on the way over. After I let myself into your house, she came up to the window to see what was going on. She saw everything that went on and told me that if she couldn't help tickle you, she was going to tell my husband. Bill. He'd never understand, so that's why I had you come over to my house. I hope you're not too mad?" I told her that I would get over it if I could have her sister Kathy and her tied up together.
"I don't care," Antinette said. Then turning to her sister, she asked, "What do you think Kathy?" "I guess that would be okay," she answered back. "Just don't tickle me too much." I agreed. They finished untying me and I had them sit down so that I could get
to work tying them up.

Sisters tied and Tickled

I couldn't believe the luck I was having. I was going to tickle two sisters at once. "I wonder which one of you are more ticklish?" I asked. "I've never been tickled while I was tied up before," Kathy said.
"You never told me that you let Frank tie you up before. I thought you told me everything," Antinette said.
I told them both that it didn't matter who told who what as long as what had happened the last couple of day's was between just us three. They both agreed. I asked which one of them would like to be tied up first.
"I think it should be Antinette," Kathy said, "because that way I can make sure everything is tight."
I agreed with Kathy. I told Antinette to move over to the chairs and kneel on them. Kathy told her to take off her pants and blouse. I was surprised to see her wearing nylons under her pants. Then Kathy gave her a pair of shoes to put on. They were four inch red patent leather pumps with open sides on them. Antinette asked where she had got them. "I ordered them on-line for you. I'm lucky that we wear the same size so I can wear them too sometime." Kathy said as she started to tie Antinette's feet and legs as I got to work on her hands. I thought it might be fun to tie her the same way as I had been tied up, so I wrapped a cuff around each wrist and then began to pull the ropes tight so that her arms were spread out and up in the air. At about the same time Kathy had finished tying her feet and legs, she took her fingers and ran them up one of Antinette's legs from the side of her foot to her arm pit. The little scream that came out of her mouth was so cute. "I think ... HA HA ... this is NOT a good idea ... HA HA. I think you should let me go," Antinette said.
"After all the fun you two just had, don't you think I should get to return the favor?" I asked her. Then I moved closer to her and put both hands on her ribs.
"Please don't! I can't stand to be tickled," she was begging of me. "I have to. After all, with everything that you did to me, I have to return the favor." I started to wiggle my fingers. She was tied so well that she could hardly move at all. I loved to hear her laugh like see was, out of control and having a hard time catching her breath.
"HA HA HA! Please stop! You ha ha have to stop."
"Okay, I'll give you a little break, but your sister looks like she has something up her sleeve."
Kathy walked up to Antinette and brought a scarf up to her face. "This is for your eyes. I'll bet it tickles even more when you don't know where it's coming from," Kathy said and then began to wrap the blindfold around her eyes. "You were supposed to be tied up, too." Antinette said. "How come you're still
loose?" "Because I was asked to help tickle you for a little bit first," Kathy explained to Antinette, "Don't worry about me. I'll be tied up real soon, and if you keep complaining, I'm going to put this ballgag on you also." "I don't want that, I'll try to be quiet, but sometimes that's hard to do," Antinette said. "Well you better try real hard because I'm going to see how ticklish your sides are when I use my fingernails on them," Kathy said as she began to rake her nails up and down her sides.

Antinette couldn't stand it. She was trying to pull her hands loose, but they were tied too tight to get free and that just seemed to inspire Kathy more, That's when I decided to move in and help Kathy. I moved over and grabbed Antinette's left ankle.
She started to beg. "Please, leave my shoe on. Don't tickle my foot. Just let me go and I'll do anything. You two have to stop. Please!"
With all of the laughing and tickling that was going on, I was getting hard again. That's when Kathy noticed. She walked right up to me, grabbed my dick and told me that she had an idea. "I'm going to ballgag Antinette and then I want you to tie me up to her." She kept stroking my dick and I kept listening. " First put your high heels back on since your still wearing your nylons, then I'm going to kneel on the floor and I want you to handcuff my hands to Antinette's ankles and take her shoes off so that I can tickle her feet while I suck you off. Don't you think that sounds like fun? Do you think you can cum again?"
I told her it sounded great, so she turned around and told her sister what was going to happen to her. "Antinette, I have some good news and some bad news. First the good news. I'm going to get tied up right now." "Well, what is the bad news?" Antinette asked. "The bad news is for you only, I'm going to put this red ballgag on you and then I'm going to handcuff my wrists to your ankles while your shoes are off so that I can tickle your feet and you won't be able to get away. Doesn't that sound like a lot of fun?"

NO! NO way! Please don't! Just let me go! Don't tickle me anymore!" "I'm glad that it's time to gag you because I can't take any more of your wining," Kathy said as she moved behind Antinette and tried to put the ballgag in her mouth. But Antinette kept her mouth shut and kept moving her head, so I
figured that I'd better help out if I wanted this to work out for me. Me in my high heels and nylons getting a blowjob from Kathy while she tickles Antinette's feet and I can still reach over and tickle them both too. Kathy finally got the gag into her mouth. After I started to tickle her feet, she
opened her mouth to laugh and Kathy fit the ballgag right in. "I have to take off some clothes so nothing get on them if you know what I mean," Kathy said. "I'll try to swallow it all, but you never can tell how that works out. What if I'm laughing from you tickling me?" Kathy said. She unbuttoned her blouse and pant's and I was again surprised to see that she was also wearing nylons. She slid her feet back into her pumps and walked over to get the handcuffs. "Okay, I'm think I'm ready now," she said as she moved over and slid her legs between the chairs that Antinette were kneeling on, so that her feet were facing in the same direction as Antinette was looking. Clicking on one cuff and then the other, she looked at me and said, "I can't forget to take off both of Antinette's shoes because that would make it too hard to tickle her feet." Antinette, hearing Kathy say that, started to wiggle her feet and tried to talk through her gag, but all that came out were muffled sounds. "I'll make sure I tickle your feet a lot. I know that is what your trying to say through your gag, isn't it" Kathy said mocking her sister. Then she undid the buckles that held her sister's shoes on, first the left shoe and then the right. She slid one of her shoes off slowly and used it to tickle Antinette's foot. Her nyloned covered feet wiggled and her toes curled up trying to get away, but the way that she was tied made her efforts useless.

"I think I'm ready now," she said as she placed one cuff around each ankle of Antinette's. I was hard as a rock watching Kathy tickle Antinette's feet, knowing that there was no way she was getting loose. The muffled laughter of Antinette through her ballgag was almost too much to stand. I walked over and stood in front of Kathy as she lifted her head and opened her mouth for my manhood. She was up and down my shaft. I was in heaven. I was getting close and I needed a little help for balance. I reached out to Antinette who was right in front of me. She jumped when I grabbed her, so I figured that I would give her a little rib tickling while my hands were there. She was squirming around so much that I had to really hold on. I let go of her ribs and moved my fingers to her feet. With two hands on each foot, she was going crazy. After about two minutes I stopped and pulled away from Kathy, my cock was hard as a rock! That's when I got the idea to give Antinette a chance to tickle Kathy "Antinette, you don't have anyone to tickle. How would you like one of your sister's feet?" I asked. I could tell that she was saying yes by the way she was nodding her head. I could tell by the look in Kathy's eyes that she wasn't sure about the whole idea. I moved to the front of Antinette and put one hand cuff on her right hand and then untied the rope from the pulley to her wrist. As soon as I did that, she reached out for my dick. She grabbed it and started to play with it right away, trying to get me to cum and thinking that if I did, I would stop everything, but there was no turning back.

I took the pulley and attached it to Kathy's left foot and began to pull it up until it was at about at Antinette's
waist. Then I hooked the handcuff from Antinette's wrist to Kathy's foot. "I think I have to take off your shoe now Kathy so that Antinette can give you some tickles." I told her and pulled off her red pump.
"Please Antinette! If you don't tickle me, I won't tickle you. Is that a deal? Please just say it is." Kathy begged her sister. I told her that it would be hard for her to talk because she was still ballgaged. That's when Kathy started to laugh. Antinette's hand was tickling all over Kathy's foot. "No , No, Ha Ha ... you can't do this! I wasn't here to get tickled!"
"You are now," I told her as I moved back in front of her so that she could finish me off. I told her, "The sooner I cum, the faster you can get your foot away from your sister." Her head was a blur. She was up and down my cock so fast, trying to get me to cum, that I knew it wouldn't take too long. So I reached down and tickled one of Antinette's feet and one of Kathy's sides. After about five minutes, I blew my load and even with all the laughing that Kathy was doing, she sucked up every drop. After that, I had to sit down for a little bit just to get my strength back. It wasn't to long before Antinette started to tickle Kathy's foot again.
"If you two keep this up, I'm going to tickle you both again so that you can learn a lesson," I told them both. "That doesn't sound too bad," Kathy said. "We might have to take you up on that offer. It's just too bad that we have to get back to work soon." Maybe we can all skip out of work tomorrow and play all day. That might be fun, don't you think?
I told her, "yes," as I watched Antinette nod her head in agreement, too.

Excellent. Highly erotic!

Much of this is new.

You write very well.

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back