• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeda Zhang: She just saw my DM, and even apologized for seeing it so late. She's ticklish on her feet and has even kicked people for touching her feet. Apparently when you DM celebrities on celebvm they aren't always notified.

I just got responses from Maria and Candice Michelle

Maria answer "yes! lol" so when she had her foot tickled by Gene Snistkey we now know it was legit.

Sadly, when it comes to Candice Michelle, it's a different story. Her answer was a "no no really". So you can add Candice Michelle to the lost list of fakers in tickle videos lol. I always assumed she was faking, but now it's just confirmed.

Antonia Johnson
I asked how ticklish her feet were she replied "Hi. Lol. Very"

Do we know anything about Charlotte flair being ticklish on her feet? She's one I'm dying to find out.

So Alexa Bliss is apparently back on Cameo and she answered an old DM I asked back in September about pedicures. "She said she loves getting her nails done and is lucky they aren't really ticklish". So basically, pedicures don't tickle, or they only tickle a little, like with what Bianca Belair said.

Thanks for the info. I also posted a response from Ryan Cabrera about a tickle fight between him and her, who would be the winner and he says he would. So while she may not have ticklish feet, the rest of her sounds like it is.

Another response from a DM from months ago.

Bi Nguyen; an MMA Fighter. She responded with "I am definitely ticklish on my feet and neck".

With Alexa Bliss, I don't take it as her not being ticklish on her feet, just that pedicures don't tickle much. I didn't actually ask her directly if she was ticklish.

Most WWE wrestlers were pulled off due to Vince outlawing wrestlers profiting from outside avenues like Twitch, Cameo.etc

Charlotte isn't on there anymore from what I can tell.

That's true or maybe they do know but they did ask her but she sent it in a private cameo where they don't wanna share it? Anyways I have to admit while it may not be the most popular opinion I have to say that Charlotte has pretty amazing feet and personally they're one of my fav pairs.

Alexa Bliss. Another hot blonde with non ticklish feet. There's definitely a trend there.

Alexa Bliss. Another hot blonde with non ticklish feet. There's definitely a trend there.
Is this another TMF myth? Lol. There are a lot of pretty blondes with ticklish feet, some even confirmed in this thread. Is Alexa even a natural blonde?

Is this another TMF myth? Lol. There are a lot of pretty blondes with ticklish feet, some even confirmed in this thread. Is Alexa even a natural blonde?

I far as I know Alexa is a natural blonde. The only other natural blondes I think are Kelly Kelly, Sable, Ronda Rousey, and Paige VanZant. But that's such an oddly specific thing that I've seen said, though not a whole lot. Why do pretty blond women supposedly not have ticklish feet? Does it matter how pretty and blonde they're that determines how ticklish their feet are? Does the darker the hair mean the more ticklish the feet will be? And why the feet and not any other part of the body? lol

Besides, I didn't ask Alexa if her feet were ticklish, just that if pedicures tickled. Which she said, "not very much". So it just means pedicures don't tickle not that her feet aren't ticklish. I don't know how or why anyone would come to that conclusion.

Last edited:
Besides, I didn't ask Alexa if her feet were ticklish, just that if pedicures tickled. Which she said, "not very much".

If that was her response it could also mean that they do a little. Not very much isn’t a no, so she could just mean a little bit. Could be taken a few different ways

Either way, thanks for asking her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back