• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the segment that made me first take notice of Eva La Rue. She got a “foot facial” on the old show Extra.

youtu.be/CjEx77CIovU

So apparently I have an addiction to Cameo. Like a serious addiction. Yup. Running out of money so my requests are going to end for a while pretty soon. In the meantime, here's another one. Marisol Nichols from Riverdale. She plays Hermione, Veronica's mother, on the show. Great answer in my opinion. So happy I asked her!

Your Cameo from Marisol Nichols is ready! https://www.cameo.com/v/rtS4Kwlj8

So apparently I have an addiction to Cameo. Like a serious addiction. Yup. Running out of money so my requests are going to end for a while pretty soon. In the meantime, here's another one. Marisol Nichols from Riverdale. She plays Hermione, Veronica's mother, on the show. Great answer in my opinion. So happy I asked her!

Added!

So Sarah Jessica Parker officially just joined cameo. I was like cool, I'll request her! Big name celeb right? Dont think shes the most attractive celeb ever but what the hell, right? Anyway, crazy chick is charging 1000.00 for a cameo! F*CK ME RIGHT???? Goddamn...

For that price id just flat out fricken ask her. Crazy woman. Not worth it. Anyway, id we ask really wanted to, if we're got like 10 to 20 people who were really into it, and we're all put some money together, we could do an ask. That's the only way I see that becoming a reality. Unless one of you crazy people wants to do it yourself. I just don't know whos want to spend that much money for a cameo. Jesus...

1000 for Sarah Jessica Parker? Yikes for that much you should be able to actually tickle her but to pay that for the chance that she’ll even answer it? Highway robbery

1000 for Sarah Jessica Parker? Yikes for that much you should be able to actually tickle her but to pay that for the chance that she’ll even answer it? Highway robbery

At least she's donating the proceeds elsewhere I guess but still

Great find! Thanks for sharing it with us. :D

She must have upped her price because it’s actually $2000 now.

I’m very curious what Anneliese Van Der Pol would respond. Always wondered if her feet were ticklish.

Dont think y'all will be familiar with this one but it's a cosplayer I saw on a comic group on facebook. Looked her up on Cameo and apparently she uses it. Look her up. Shes beautiful and does great stuff. Very talented.

Your Cameo from Luxlo Cosplay is ready! https://www.cameo.com/v/zCHd6OREA

I’m very curious what Anneliese Van Der Pol would respond. Always wondered if her feet were ticklish.

I want to do one more. I'm stuck between Anneliese, Emilie de Ravin and Barbara Dunkelman. I'm leaning towards Anneliese as she appears pretty active.

I want to do one more. I'm stuck between Anneliese, Emilie de Ravin and Barbara Dunkelman. I'm leaning towards Anneliese as she appears pretty active.

I vote Emile De Ravin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back