• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can anyone help me

Talonas

I'm still fairly shy about all this,but it's very comforting to know I'm not alone in my likes.Can anyone tell me what they have done to get over thier shyness?Possibly just help me make some new friends who know a lot more about this then I do?Shed a little light on somethings for me?

hello there

I am Noeyes

I have been a member of this community almost since it began. when the internet got started several decades ago and chat rooms began to appear i answered qwestions like yours almost every day.
You will have to do a little bit of homework. I would begin with checking out the personals section here and on tickle theater.Another stop would be the members pic section to pick out a few of us old timers in your area.
the up side of this is you seem to be on the east coast of the US. there are quite a lot of established groups there.they hold information meetings and something like gatherings.
another stop for you should be our chat room here you never know who you may run into from just around the corner. if you have checked here there are 1000's of fellow ticklifilles from around the world. that being said however be aware that distance has always been a problem in this community. you may find someone you would sell your eye teeth to meet and find out they are hell and gone on the other side of the contentent or worse the other side of the globe.
you can contact me here on our message section. its on the upper right hand corner contact me there and I will provide you a regular e-mail for the any few hundred other qwestions you will have.
Happy Tickling Noeyes

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back