• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can anyone reccomend good consensual tickling and bondage stories?

Guthwulf

TMF Poster
I really like tickling but lately I want softer consensual stuff. What can you all reccomend? It can be from here, or other sites like Literotica.

I’ve got a consensual story called “wife tickled by my boss” if you’re into that archetype

Some posters here have beaten me to some of my suggestions. Off the top of my head, one I remember was by Izamora. I believe it was called "Bound By Love." Can't really search for it at the moment, and it's been a while since I've read it, but if I recall it was an f/f story. Kinda sweet without being sappy, and pretty hot, too.

I also recommend serhazat's stories. You said softer and sensual so it might not be what you are looking for, but he created a world where everyone is female and addicted to tickling others mercilessly.

Because of that, as an inhabitant of that world, it is a given and fully expected that they will find themselves on the recieving end eventually, so even though most of the tickling is a battle between lee and ler, it is a different feel than most non-consensual stories because in his world it is a normal part of life. Highly recommend his stories.

Monster hunters actually describes my favorite character of all time. Catherine, a glutton for punishment who purposely puts herself into situations where she is tortured for days. ;)

I'll second the recommendation for Coffee Talk by laughternlove. His Out of the Rain duology is also very good.

I also recommend serhazat's stories. You said softer and sensual so it might not be what you are looking for, but he created a world where everyone is female and addicted to tickling others mercilessly.

Because of that, as an inhabitant of that world, it is a given and fully expected that they will find themselves on the recieving end eventually, so even though most of the tickling is a battle between lee and ler, it is a different feel than most non-consensual stories because in his world it is a normal part of life. Highly recommend his stories.

Monster hunters actually describes my favorite character of all time. Catherine, a glutton for punishment who purposely puts herself into situations where she is tortured for days. ;)

Thank you! I will say that a number of my stories get a lot more on the intense side so they may not be to OP's taste, but I appreciate the shoutout nonetheless.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back