• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can you believe????

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
James Brown hasn't been buried yet???? What's with all these bodies not being properly buried? gesh....

If I had anything to do with it, he wouldn't be buried with that solid gold casket

according to reports his attorney has place him in a private undisclosed area; the family don't know where is body is located.

isabeau said:
James Brown hasn't been buried yet???? What's with all these bodies not being properly buried? gesh....

It's all about the money.....sigh...

It won't be long now....they wanted to delay the burial so they could obtain DNA to settle several paternity suits.

Isabeau asks "can you believe?"

Well normally one would think - "that is not possible" but given the media and the way things are...

Did they ever bother to bury Ronald Reagan?

lespieds said:
Isabeau asks "can you believe?"

Well normally one would think - "that is not possible" but given the media and the way things are...

Did they ever bother to bury Ronald Reagan?

ack i didn't know there was a question of his not being buried....

in ancient times and also in China..they would keep a wife or wives in a separate building in the coffin, to be kept until their husband died..and then buried...especially Emperors and the like..

isabeau said:
ack i didn't know there was a question of his not being buried....

in ancient times and also in China..they would keep a wife or wives in a separate building in the coffin, to be kept until their husband died..and then buried...especially Emperors and the like..

hmmmm......you must have been watching The Cartoon Network again to have gained that knowledge. :ermm:

unclebill said:
hmmmm......you must have been watching The Cartoon Network again to have gained that knowledge. :ermm:

uh nice try unclebilly boy...you on the other hand probably had first hand knowledge of how they buried their dead back in ancient China and Egypt....hehehehe...

zing...a point for the blonde...i win...lol

It's because of James

I hear that every time they try to close the coffin, he jumps up and yells "Ah FEEL GOOOOD!" and goes into a song and dance routine.

He may be dead, but he ain't about to admit that to us! :evilha: :cool2:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back