• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can you make yourself more ticklish?

I don't think I could make myself more ticklish but there are things out there to use to make yourself feel more ticklish. Baby oil is a good thing to use in order to make the tickling a lot worse.

erm i dont know but usually the more people dont tickle me, the more ticklish i am. haha yes i know its weird -.- .... because each day i wont get tickled, my "ticklishness" are rising so my friends would give me a surprise tickle for a day or two.

I've heard the baby oil thing so many times...and never tried it. Probably should.

I was playing with a friend not too long ago, we have played a few times before. We had a few drinks beforehand and caught up cause we haven't seen each other in a while.

She is pretty ticklish but her feet aren't too sensitive. She usually can take it for a while on her feet but not last time. Those few drinks made her loosen up and they were a lot more sensitive and i broke her fast ;-) . She even said, wow, they have never been that sensitive! We should pregame with a few drinks more often...lol

You should definitely try the baby oil/lotion. It works really well and it does make you a lot more ticklish. Skin is softer, smoother so you'll be able to easily glide and slide your fingers all over haha. I know oil works well on me especially my sides, stomach and feet.

I think nylons do what the oil does to a certain extent. Sometimes, wrapping the feet in a damp towel for a few minutes makes them more sensitive at least initially, so a lighter touch will tickle more.
If the arms are tied over the 'lee's head, a little baby powder in the exposed pits works, too.

Let the government regulate/promote non-ticklishness??

Yeah, I just hate a squeaking baby!! Oil is da bomb!! Also try varying levels of pressure on different tickle spots and use various tickle toys. YMMV of course. You may not become "more" ticklish but you will get more swerve for the nerve from your current level of ticklishness. If that still doesn't work, try the FG666 nifty-fifty plan of action!!

erm i dont know but usually the more people dont tickle me, the more ticklish i am. haha yes i know its weird -.- .... because each day i wont get tickled, my "ticklishness" are rising so my friends would give me a surprise tickle for a day or two.

I'm much the same way and so is my wife. Many times she doesn't react ticklishly (is that a word?) and she'll tell me she's used to it. So I have to give her some "off time" to get her sensitive again.

I also make sure I take very good care of my feet. Lotion twice a day. I never walk bare foot either. Always with sandals that I can slip off and plop my big bare feet up in a nice conspicuous spot! LOL!

~ toyou

I agree with tickletoy4you oil or lotion will make u way more ticklish plus if u use it on your feet the will be much softer and I have always thought that when women have oil on there soles that their feet look much sexier

I know when Cyn does her feet, meaning she uses this small scraper, and something like an emory board, then lotions them up with a softening lotion, hers a def more sensitive.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back