• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Canada isn't as safe as one would think

Beckers1

Staff
After hearing about the recent incident in Santa Barbara and being truly repulsed by the persons actions I never would have thought I'd be in a situation similar but I was wrong.

Last night in Moncton, New Brunswick, a maniac covered in all camouflage and wielding guns and a crossbow took to the streets. He purposely alerted the RCMP, shot and killed 3 of them, wounding 2 others. He has not been caught and is said to be wandering the area armed and very dangerous.

Now as some of you know I currently reside in the area, and am frankly a bit deterred from even going out until I know this person is caught, but it really got me thinking as with the case with the Santa Barbara shootings this guy also was in social networking and he too was clearly demented from his online posts, but worse yet since this has happened people have actually started friending him on facebook. What is with people wanting infamy through the worst manner possible?

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/06/05/manhunt-in-moncton-nb-after-rcmp-officers-shot-dead

Jesus, I'm sorry to hear these things happen at all, let alone nearby a friend.

Stay safe, classy mother fucker.

Fuck. I'm so sorry to hear about that. Seems like everything is going badly lately.

Shit's rough. The live feed on the link says they have a building surrounded though. Might be all over soon. Hopefully Kharma does it's justice and he is caught swiftly.

Stay safe for now.

Yeah, people seem to think this sorta thing just happens in the USA but crazy people live all over the world.

Please be safe Beckers. We wuv ya and hope your doing okay during this dark time in your community.

After hearing about the recent incident in Santa Barbara and being truly repulsed by the persons actions I never would have thought I'd be in a situation similar but I was wrong.

Last night in Moncton, New Brunswick, a maniac covered in all camouflage and wielding guns and a crossbow took to the streets. He purposely alerted the RCMP, shot and killed 3 of them, wounding 2 others. He has not been caught and is said to be wandering the area armed and very dangerous.

Now as some of you know I currently reside in the area, and am frankly a bit deterred from even going out until I know this person is caught, but it really got me thinking as with the case with the Santa Barbara shootings this guy also was in social networking and he too was clearly demented from his online posts, but worse yet since this has happened people have actually started friending him on facebook. What is with people wanting infamy through the worst manner possible?

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/06/05/manhunt-in-moncton-nb-after-rcmp-officers-shot-dead

Can I weigh in here? I don't think it's fair to compare a misogynist psycho like Elliot Roger of Santa Barbara to Justin Bourque. Although we haven't seen a note with his motives, Bourque's motives seem exclusively political. Where as Mr. I'm-too-stupid-to-drive-to-Nevada-to-get-a-hooker shot people, specifically targeting women, because he couldn't get laid, Bourque is clearly living out his political convictions.

I just wouldn't compare them. I wouldn't call Bourque demented either, but as more evidence surfaces we may find out that you're right about him being demented. I looked at his Facebook page last night, and it seemed mostly that he was angry with the government. A lot of people across the world are mad with their government. I've been mad at mine most of my life. That doesn't make someone demented.

Does that make what he is doing right? No. If anything, it will give police an excuse to clamp down on those who share his views (but not his methods). It will give them an excuse to take away more civil liberties. If the government can take it, they will. If it benefits the rich, the government will do it no matter how many regular people die.

I can't blame anyone for hating cops. I could produce a nice, long list of all the people they killed who didn't need to be killed. I could tell you some stories, like when I was a kid my dad went to jail for something he didn't do.

Of course, I don't mean to seem unsympathetic. I can't side with a spree killer. My family lost a friend in the 2002 Appalachian School of Law shooting. I also had family living in New York on 9/11 (but they were OK). I know the fear you're experiencing. I don't know if you knew any of the three dead policemen, but I'm sorry if you did. I know what you're going through. By all means, stay indoors. Don't let your thoughts get to you, it will make sense and get better soon.

Last edited:
My thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone else in the area. Please stay safe, and keep us all posted (though I hope the internet is talking about this and keeping us all posted regardless of where we live).

He has been caught now. I'm surprised that he just surrendered once police found him.

He has been caught now. I'm surprised that he just surrendered once police found him.

He might end up wishing he hadn't. I can't imagine him having a pleasant stay in prison now that he's killed at least two cops.

Stay safe, Becca. And keep us updated. Whether he's mental or not, he needs to be caught.

Stay safe, Becca. And keep us updated. Whether he's mental or not, he needs to be caught.

This is what happens when you reply without reading a thread. You miss the part where the gunman already overthrew the government and ushered in a thousand years of darkness.

You miss the part where the gunman already overthrew the government and ushered in a thousand years of darkness.

Fire and ash falling from the sky! Rivers and seas boiling! The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats sleeping with one another! MASS HYSTERIA! ^_^

I am so sorry to hear this happened. :( My heart goes out to my fellow Canadians. Unfortunately as my mom says "Hay locos en todo lado" (there are crazy people everywhere). These shooters are so often the focus later of the media, that these people can become almost idolized in the eyes of others just as troubled or desperate, and willing to commit similar acts.

Last edited:
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph... Stop praying he gets caught! If you'd bother reading you'd find out it's already happened!

Violetta, you're absolutely right: we should all send positive energy to the RCMP, so that they can eventually nab this no-goodnik.

Reading is fun-da-mental :stickout

Attachments

• Reading-Is-Fundamental-289x300.jpg
    Reading-Is-Fundamental-289x300.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Huh... I guess I missed that part somehow... I dunno. Well, then, now I just feel silly.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back