• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can't wait till June...

Knox The Hatter

2nd Level Indigo Feather
...when we're gonna see three interesting things: 1) Coco Crisp becoming the toast of Fenway; 2) Steinbrenner complaining in the papers about the fat lummox who he gave a ton of money to, who can't throw, or run, and who hasn't been hitting well as of late, either, and 3) both the Sox and Yanks not being able to make up any ground on the Jays...

Way to funny!!! I am sure that when you see my picks at the end of the week that you will see some surprises in those picks. :D

I just wonder which multi-million dollar baseball player is gonna tank first and who was the "toast of the town" in April will be the "Goat" by September.
And how many bottles of anacid ol George will go through by then. LOL

Rob

Knox The Hatter said:
...when we're gonna see three interesting things: 1) Coco Crisp becoming the toast of Fenway; 2) Steinbrenner complaining in the papers about the fat lummox who he gave a ton of money to, who can't throw, or run, and who hasn't been hitting well as of late, either, and 3) both the Sox and Yanks not being able to make up any ground on the Jays...

Go Jays Go! :bouncybou

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back