• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carla, my best college roommate f/f + mf/f

Saga of Sonja

In my second year of uni I decided to share a room with Carla, who I’d grown close with towards the end of the previous year. We were similar in a lot of ways; bisexual feminists with daddy issues and what became an alcohol problem as mental health deteriorated in the year (don’t worry, we’re both fine!) Carla was on the whole much more extroverted than me, often brash and outspoken, who put on this aura of being mean but was actually really sweet (the opposite of my last roommate). Carla’s tall, about 5 '10, pale for a Spanish girl, with genuinely huge breasts, large round glasses, and at the time had dyed pink hair down to her shoulders (now long and dyed ginger). On several occasions she had boys refer to her as a manic pixie dream girl, which she complained about but I think secretly liked.

Carla had a bit of a ler streak to her that I saw early on. A few times I saw her chasing a guy called Salman around the common area of the dorms, trying to tickle his sides. “He’s so ticklish,” she said evilly as we made eye contact and Salman escaped. With my slight crush on her, I was disappointed that Salman hadn’t tried to fight back and reveal if Carla herself was ticklish. Another time in the common area, where I was reading in the corner, my attention was suddenly snatched away by Carla’s voice saying “Ooh, are you ticklish, Present?” Present was a Thai girl who’d chosen Present as her Anglicized name for some reason (maybe more on her in another post), and was giggling loudly against Carla as Carla’s fingers poked and kneaded her sides. At a later point in the year, Carla had a genuine falling out with someone as she had apparently kept tickling them in a club (drunk Carla was a menace for sure).

My main direct tickling memories of Carla came after we moved into a room together. She’d sometimes sneak up behind me when I was working at my desk with my headphones in, and goose my sides, making me want to jump out of my skin. During this she was going through a phase of constantly bemoaning how “non-skinny” she was, rolling up her top slightly and showing her stomach (she wasn’t at all, not exactly model-thin, but not at all overweight, or chubby like I was myself at the time).

“You’re gorgeous,” I told her one such time, reaching out and poking her belly. No clear reaction, so I braved lightly tickling her stomach. “Ticklish?” I asked innocently. She hadn’t laughed, but had breathed in. “No,” she said, before making a little ‘eep’ noise as I brushed her belly button, making her step back and roll her top back down.

The first time I witnessed/helped Carla get properly tickled was a few months into the term. Carla had been dating this guy called Arthur, who often hung out (to my annoyance) in our room, spooning and playing about with her on the lower bunk (I’d ascended to the top one this year, go me). I didn’t really like Arthur, and was a bit jealous, so I tried to blot them out, doing my usual “back away from the world, headphones on, at my desk”. My own little world was then shattered by loud screaming, and removing my headphones I spun around to see Athur mercilessly tickling Carla’s sides, making her shriek with laughter beneath him as he semi pinned her down.

“Go on, say it,” Arthur was teasing, whilst Carla was seemingly overcome in a stream of cackles that made her sound like a witch on meth. “Say men are the best gender.”

“Screw you,” said Carla through her fit of laughter.

Now, I had a choice here- try and rescue a fellow woman from the tickling claws of the patriarchy, or give in to my temptation and go for Carla’s bare feet that were waving and kicking against Arthur’s legs. In what probably made me a bad feminist, I went for the latter. “Need a hand,” I asked, making Arthur grin. I grabbed Carla’s ankles and sat on them. Carla has very large feet (and hands), a fact she’s very embarrassed about, but weirdly brings up a lot. Her feet, usually always concealed outside in thick-heeled boots, turned out to be explosively ticklish as I went for her soles, making Carla wail and cackle with renewed laughter with her pale face bright red. (“Nooo not my feet!”) Her toes, which were very long, seemed just as tickling, and I prodded between them, just about keeping her ankles in place as she bucked like a bull and even snorted.

“Gonna say it now,” Arthur asked again, his fingers relentless against her ticklish sides and ribs.

“Fuck youuu,” she replied, before a series of “okay okay!” and “men are the best gender.”

“Affirmation,” said Arthur with a grin, stopping (or words to that effect). I got off Carla as she withdrew her legs.

“I hate you both,” she said, and then looking at me called me a traitor. I smiled innocently at her, and her annoyed expression slipped into a slight smile in return before she punched Arthur in the arm.

Most of the other tickling between us was pretty mild after that but fairly regularly- continued poking of each other's sides, etc. Carla developed a habit of trying to lightly tickle my feet whenever I came down the upper bunk’s ladder. In return I’d often lightly tickle her own feet if she was lying in bed on top of the covers, risking her trying to kick my face. Once I got her armpits and sides pretty good when she managed to get stuck putting on a tight top and had them exposed with her arms over her head. Towards the end of the year as we got heavier on the evening alcohol we got more playful with it, and she tickled me to the ground by going for my sides and hips a few times.

Anyway, that’s some of the highlights of the two-ish years I shared a room with her. We were very close, and drunkenly kissed a few times and even fingered each other once. She later admitted she had a crush on me for a while whilst I was dating a guy in my third year. Things never really aligned up with feelings there. We’re still good friends, and whilst we don't see each other as much I’d like we do hang out once a month or so (we’ve both gotten over the crushes we had, and haven’t ever brought up the drunken fingering lol). She’s with a different guy now, who hopefully is able to tone her brash personality by exploiting how ticklish she is. I’ve always been too embarrassed to ask. Sorry if this is too long for too little substance- I'm partly writing up these personal experiences to get back into the flow of creative writing generally

Well thank you first and foremost for sharing, truth be told it’s not too long of a recollection, at least not in my opinion. I like a little substance like what you provide to the story, as opposed to overly detailed or too brief. All in all, sounds like you and her had some fun throughout the years, and seems to me like the tickler got a taste of her own medicine haha. I actually had a friend who was similar to Carla and still has the same role in my life, but this was a fun read so thanks again

Love both your stories! Thanks for sharing !

Oooh do share more.
Did Present become one of your victims then? ;)

Another excellent story! Thanks for sharing, and you can practice your writing skills here anytime!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back