• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carmen Cumming GRAPHIC F/F 2 VID SAMPLES

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Carmen is coerced out of her clothes by Brooke, again, and this time Brooke is going to take total advantage of her. Brooke undresses Carmen, straps her in, and begins the teasing while wearing long, silky gloves. She tickles her upperbody, focusing on Carmen's very ticklish nipples. Later Brooke takes off the gloves and her top, and lubes Carmen up with plenty of babyoil. She tckles her nipples, stomach, inner thighs and pussy. The second half of the video is foot tickling, "you didn't think I was going to forget about your feet?," Brooke asks, and she ruthlessly tickles Carmen while playing with her pussy. She stops only to bring Carmen close to the edge of orgasm, only to stop and tickle her more. Carmen is confused, she is getting turned on, and finally Brooke lets her cum, and cum again, but of course she is going to tickle her more after! At the end of the video, Carmen surrenders to Brooke and lets her tickle her feet without bondage because she is still horny!

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• carmenfull1.jpg
    carmenfull1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,313
  • carmenfull2.jpg
    carmenfull2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,980
  • carmenfull4.jpg
    carmenfull4.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,549
  • carmen cumming sample 1.wmv
    4.4 MB · Views: 5,434
  • carmen cumming sample 2.wmv
    2.8 MB · Views: 5,120
God's greatest work of art

God's greatest work of art is Woman, and Br:licking:ke & Carmen make for a masterpiece here. Thanks for the red-hot previews.

I'm always anxiously awaiting one of these types of videos from you guys. All your stuff is great, and your teasing/denial/forced orgasm videos are top-notch.

I love Brooke's style. xD

omg tom that is soooooooo HOT!!
can you do another with carmen soon?

Thank you again Tickle Abuse for another great clip!
:man:

BTW when is your new site coming out?

l_81d856be71f3697c7c2a4f216ba24526.jpg

I'm always anxiously awaiting one of these types of videos from you guys. All your stuff is great, and your teasing/denial/forced orgasm videos are top-notch.

I love Brooke's style. xD

I am trying to do another this week, maybe with my model Sammy, she has a little thing for Brooke, so it looks good.

So what's the story with these guys? Isn't it run by a man? You'd think by watching these that Brooke was the one in charge.

Wow! Gotta love the Brooke and Carmen combo. I'm so glad Brooke took her all the way to orgasm.

I would like very much to see a close-up picture of Carmen's feet, from the top not from the bottom.

Will we get to see Carmen naked and bottoms-up anytime soon? This video gets 5 stars from me!

awesome as always! now we need to get her cousin cindy in there also! that would be epic. :)

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back