• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Castlevania: The Animated Series! Gods of goodness it's GLORIOUS! :D

*pokes its head out from under a rock* There's a Castlevania series? Wow, that's pretty rad. I loved Castlevania 1 and 4 (4 was an absolute stunner of a game), so I might have to check this out at some point (although I'm horrible at finishing things I start, except Queens Blade, which I've seen about seven times all the way through).

*pokes its head out from under a rock* There's a Castlevania series? Wow, that's pretty rad. I loved Castlevania 1 and 4 (4 was an absolute stunner of a game), so I might have to check this out at some point.

It series is based off of Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse though Grant DeNasty has yet to make an appearance unfortunately. The series revolves around Trevor Belmont, Sypha Belnades, and Alucard (with Alucard only showing up at the last episode). Right now there are only four episodes but I've heard Netflix is planning a 2nd Season. Anywho, the series is VERY FAITHFUL to the games of the original Castlevania timeline. Sadly, we don't know if Sonya Belmont is the mother of Trevor Belmont or not but we'll see I guess.

(although I'm horrible at finishing things I start, except Queen's Blade, which I've seen about seven times all the way through).

I watched Queen's Blade for one reason only, Risty. Gods she's so beautiful, sexy, strong, awesome, kind, and just plain amazing! When she was captured in the first episode by Elina Vance and thrown into a dungeon I sooo wanted Elina to show up in the dungeon tickle torturing, spanking, and giving unwanted lovings to a bound and gagged Risty! Such a letdown that didn't happen. Still, I love that series. ^_~

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back