• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CAT DEELAY - Feet Tickled on BBC Holiday Program

Stuart

TMF Poster
This tickling event occurred literally ten minutes ago (from the time of writing) on a Holiday program shown on BBC 1 (or perhaps BBC 2). Cat Deelay had been given the rather arduous and tiresome task of shopping for designer labels in the heart of Italy's fashion district. Why was i watching this drivel - i don't know! But in doing so i witnessed soemthing that i have been wiating for since Cat Deelay started presenting Hitlist UK. Viewers of the MTV show will no doubt be as frustrated as i, that she has never been tickled on her feet, even thugh she does insist on presenting the show barefoot (often with her feet either in the pose position or diretly facing the camera). But i digress.
The actual tickling involved Miss Deelay being attended to by some lucky chap who was responsible for measuring her feet - the first stage of a process that would ultimately lead to the creation of a pair of delightful hand-made shoes. Whilst this lucky so-and-so traces his pencil around the blonde beauty's left foot we notice that Cat is stuggling to contain her laughter. Suddenly the tickling sensation overwhelms her and she starts to laugh and giggle before declaring that "its quite tickly!"

This scene runs for approxmately 6 seconds It is quite nice. I certainly enjoyed it! This prgram is usually repeated on either BBC Choice or on BBC 2. Hopefully some enterprising young fellow can record this scene and distribute it to interested members of the tickling community.

WOW! Thanks for the tip-off on that one!
The show (Holiday 2002 - I assume that is the one) is due to be repeated on BBC 1 on Thursday at about 3.00 am...I just checked the BBC website:

www.bbc.co.uk

regards,

Turtleboy

Sigh...........

and thats about all we get over here 6 bloody seconds!!! and we are happy.She has got fantastic tits though dont you think?

I must have missed the "caprice's travel" tickling...could you describe the scene...many of the episodes are being shown on the travel channel uk. Also on the bbc link mentioned before.. there is a mention of the tickling scene with cat... I wish I could tape it but live in the states....I would love to see both scenes.
Another great travel show here in the U.S is "Healthy Retreats" on the discovery health channel. I have seen 3 good tickling scenes plus at least one other tickling mention on the show. The show is based on spa treatments and destinations etc...Tim

The Caprice tickling scene occurred during an epsiode of "Caprice's Travels", a rather pointless travel program currently being repeated on Travel Channel. She was in Viennna i think - or maybe Austria - and indulging herself in a luxury spa treatment at what was apparently a world renowned beauty centre. Whilst she is being massaged on a table se adopts the "pose position" and wriggles her soft shapely feet whilst saying "ooo bunnykins!". The camerman then focuses entirely on her soft, wriggling feet for about two seconds before moving down across he entre body. In what is virtally the next scene, Caprice is sitting in what appears to be a Jacuzi and some woman is, for some inexplicable reason, applying jets of water through what looked like a shower nozzle to Caprice's bathing suit clad body. Whilst the woman massages Caprice with the shower head, Caprice beginsto giggle mildly and pronounces that "ooo - it tickles!"

DELIGHTFUL!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back