• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrities Whose Asses You'd Love To Kick

NMKamikaze1

TMF Expert
Are there any celebrities that you would just love to beat the hell out of if you ever saw them in person?

For me, there's only one... This sorry ass rapper named Bow Wow.

Mel Gibson (for being a freaking box of fanatic christian fruitloops)

Every single celebrity member of Opis Day (for making it that much harder for women to feel good about themselves and think that they do actually have a place in God's universe)

Tom Cruise (for supporting the Church of Scientology [a organization run by criminals and designed to scamming desperate people])

Will Smith (for secretly supporting the Church of Scientology [see Tom Cruise])

Nancy Grave (for ruining the lives of several people who turned out to be actually innocent and refusing to admit she made a mistake)

Supreme Justice Scalia (for allowing Bush to steal the election by ruling that the a candidate does not have to win the popular vote in order to become president of the USA)

George clooney. That arrogant prick is so far up his own ass he can see out his nose. And alec baldwin. Nobody CARES about your political opinions buddy.

Mel Gibson (for being a freaking box of fanatic christian fruitloops)

Every single celebrity member of Opis Day (for making it that much harder for women to feel good about themselves and think that they do actually have a place in God's universe)

Tom Cruise (for supporting the Church of Scientology [a organization run by criminals and designed to scamming desperate people])

Will Smith (for secretly supporting the Church of Scientology [see Tom Cruise])

Nancy Grave (for ruining the lives of several people who turned out to be actually innocent and refusing to admit she made a mistake)

Supreme Justice Scalia (for allowing Bush to steal the election by ruling that the a candidate does not have to win the popular vote in order to become president of the USA)

Will Smith supports the Church of Scientology? WTF?! Tom Cruise and Isaac Hayes are the only celebrities that I knew supported Scientology.

I forgot all about that Supreme Justice Scalia jackass. I'd make sure that son of a bitch dies a slow and excruciatingly painful death. I'd have that bitch begging me to just get it overwith. He's the main reason I hate all judges and lawmakers of today. It's like they're just incapable of making smart decisions.

BTW, there's another celebrity who I'd love to beat senseless... Howie Mandell. (The host of Deal Or No Deal.) He is THE most annoying game show host on the face of the earth. They seriously need to find someone else to host Deal Or No Deal.

scalia, coulter, beck, michelle bachman, and all of the 'birthers'. Whaddaya want? A time machine to go watch the president being born in Hawaii? Is that what it's going to take? He's presented everything and the courts have determined that it's all authentic and the issue is laid to rest ... oh, but the 'birthers' won't be satisfied until the half-wit from Alaska has her finger on THE button.

scalia, coulter, beck, michelle bachman, and all of the 'birthers'. Whaddaya want? A time machine to go watch the president being born in Hawaii? Is that what it's going to take? He's presented everything and the courts have determined that it's all authentic and the issue is laid to rest ... oh, but the 'birthers' won't be satisfied until the half-wit from Alaska has her finger on THE button.

very well said, David...i couldn't agree more...

hmm what celebrity would i like to beat the crap out of....i'd love to try Vin Diesel....just for the fun of him overwhelming me and pinning me in his big, strong arms...sighs..

Guys, I thought this was celebrities whose ass you wanna kick. Not another "I hate bush" thread. He's out of office guys. Let it go. And as for scalia, didn't truman lose the popular vote to dewey? So ya know, its not just scalia making up laws. Moving on; izzy, vin diesel is gay so unless you can go all x men mystique and turn into a dude I think you might be outta luck.

Last edited:
the hollywood brother likes this thread as long as it stays in the realm of fun and not too serious or evil. the hollywood brother thinks that back i nthe day the hollywood brother would of loved to lay the hollywood brother smack down on both of the coreys. there was just something that the hollywood brother did not dig about those two who seemed to be closer than girlfriend and boyfriend if you smell what the hollywood brother is cooking. nowadays the hollywood brother is not really sure. the dude from the dell comericals that got busted for drugs is very annoying and also the sham wow guy could take his shamwow turn it sideways and stick it straight up his candy ass! outside of those two current celebrities that hollywood brother is not sure. mel gibson because of some of his comments that he makes but most of his movies have been so good and funny that it is hard to stay mad at him.

Moving on; izzy, vin diesel is gay so unless you can go all x men mystique and turn into a dude I think you might be outta luck.

Yes, this is true. He's so gay that his girlfriend Paloma Jimenez and him had a baby girl, Hania Riley Diesel in April of 2008 and... oh... wait.

Guess that means he's not gay.

Oops. Another house of cards built atop a table of untruth knocked over.

Vin has a baby???? I"m utterly destroyed...

He isn't gay? I coulda sworn I heard he came out like 3 years ago. Who am I thinking of then?

He isn't gay? I coulda sworn I heard he came out like 3 years ago. Who am I thinking of then?

O i've heard those rumors also..not that there is anything wrong with being gay...i could care less what his sexual preference is...to try and fight him and have him pin me would be a dream come true...*melts*

Heehee. I suppose. But let us hope he can fight better then he can act. I'm sorry, I've never much cared for the man as an actor. I just don't think he's that great. Kinda like nicholas cage.

Eh. Action stars! It's more important that they do awesome stunts and look sexy while doing them! :p

Celebrity ass i'd like to kick: Afroman dude nobody cares what you did when you got high. That song and him are so stupid

So much hate in one thread, i guess it has to go some where :|
Ok if i had my choice of celebs, i would take a barbwire wrapped steel chair to Micheal Moore

Last edited:
so many celebs...so little time...how about anyone who is famous that has no discernable talent whatsoever?

Why bother? The ones that need it the most it wouldn't help...more likely they'd ask for more...

Rox, Justice Scalia was only helping to enforce Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution. Heaven forbid a justice enforce the Constitution instead of rewriting on the fly to suit their whims. Besides, multiple groups of reporters and idealistic liberal journalism majors went back after the Supreme Court made their ruling and discovered, to their dismay, that when you counted the ballots the way AlGore wanted them counted, Bush 43 won the state of Florida. Sorry to burst the bubble...

Celebrity ass I'd love to kick - Oprah Winfrey, for giving that airhead moralistic schmuck Doctor Phil a national audience.

Paris Hilton. She's just so........ blonde!
No disrespect Izzy, you know I love ya.
Ooh, maybe your tickler can turn out to be Vin Diesel in the story I'm writing for ya? ;)

I like to kick: Alicia Silverstone.....for being in Batman & Robin as the most dreaduful Batgirl ever & Creating Braceface with Melissa Clarke in the aftermath. :pissed

Guys, I thought this was celebrities whose ass you wanna kick. Not another "I hate bush" thread. He's out of office guys. Let it go. And as for scalia, didn't truman lose the popular vote to dewey? So ya know, its not just scalia making up laws. Moving on; izzy, vin diesel is gay so unless you can go all x men mystique and turn into a dude I think you might be outta luck.

I totally agree with this dude in respect to the Bush bashing. I tell you what, I don't like Bush either he completely wiped his ass with the Constitution. I completely despise him for other reasons that I won't go into. But I can give credit where credit's due, the no Child left behind policy really helped people like me who have a learning disability so I can give him that but I digress. Hence the ADD lol. Bush is gone now, he is no longer our president so come on guys and gals let it go.

Last edited:
Vin diesel is a lot nerdier than I woulda thought, according to his wiki page.

Anyway, not so much an "international" celebrity, but a well known and well hated British one. Prime Minister Gordan Brown. >_>

There are many, many, many, MANY reasons to hate this man so I would just take my word for it. I would love to kick his ass.

Last edited:
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back