• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity Tickle Slave

All fine choices ladies and gentlemen. =)

MY wiggly fingers have the fever for a little bit of Salma Hayek, Reese Witherspoon, Alicia Silverstone, and Penelope Ann-Miller. What a week I tell ya!

Last edited:
Well.......

I would easily choose Willa Ford.....then would come Alicia Silverstone!!! ooooohh yea......LoL

What? We getta pick Mia? I wanna tickle Mia!

I just don't wanna be soundly pummeled into unconsciousness by the lady's husband.

dvnc
havin' wiley thoughts on a Sunday night

Tickler2001 said:
While there is probably 9 or 10 that I really like, it would probably come down to Alyssa Milano or Lacey Chabert. I like the short cute ones more than the tall supermodel type.

The short cute ones are my favorites too :) Rachael Leigh Cook would be my choice by far. (She's in Josie and the Pussycats, Anti-Trust, She's All That, and Blow Dry - which I haven't seen yet but will).

Yup...

Nah, we'll invite him in dvnc, I have a feeling we'd need all the help we could get! Can't see tickling these fluffy superstars...I enjoy cavorting with strong intelligent women, who are prizes worthy of a tickling warrior! Just my 2 pence (feeling British)... Q

DAMN! HOW COULD I FORGET!!!!!!!

AISHA TYLER! Host of E's Talk Soup! Not only is she hilarious, she's one of the prettiest women on the planet. With her sense of humor I bet she'd love to laugh!

Beaten to the punch

I'm glad you mentioned Aisha Tyler, Blackstar. She is absolutely on the top of my list right now! Funny, gorgeous, and TALL!! By the way, today's my birthday--could someone please deliver her to my house wrapped in a bow? (bow optional)

Roderick

Since Anna Kournikova and Natalie Portman have already been accounted for, I'll have to go with Zhang Ziyi on this one.

Well, let's see, I'd say Rene Russo, Lucy Lawless, Marina Sirtis, Donna Murphy (Broadway, TV and movie actress), or Catherine Bell would all be welcomed by me. ;-)

Smiley

MMMMMMMM......Salma Hayek, good call SoleProprietor. BTW did anybody happen to catch Aisha Tyler's photospread in Maxim? YUMMY!

FOF-

For real?!?? What issue is Aisha Tyler in?!!!?!??!??!!?!

by the way, I e-mailed Betty Okino today and asked her if she was ticklish! (had a maaaaad crush on that beautiful girl for a some time).

Elizabeth Hurly for a whole week

Totaly Naked, and constantly tickled I could somehow deal with that. Durring the days she would get personal attention by your truly, and at night she still find herself laughing hystericaly, because I'de have both of her feet securly in place, as my computerized tickle machine keeps her in stiches with laughter. she would be repossioned daily of course, but she'd remain totaly naked, and placed into an asorment of different restraints.

Hey, I'm old - what can I tell you - came of age in the seventies! So my choice for a tickle slave is Suzanne Somers. Love the idea of parading her around in tight jeans, halter top and platform slides and if any fellow tickler inquires, directing erto remove ehr shoes and prop her bare feet up on a table where he/she can read the tattoos on her bare heels - "PROPERTY OF SCEEJ" on the right and "TICKLE SLAVE" on the left.

Amy Jo Johnson She would be in her power rangers costume&barefoot Would love to go back in time and get Linda Carter in her Wonder Woman outfit minus the boots

My Next 3 Tickling slaves would have to be....

1st Shania Twain, 2nd Sarah Michell Geller, and last but certinly not least would be Jennifer Love Hewitt. All would find themselves in provocative possitions, and all would be exposed, and then they would find themselves at my tickling mercy where there would be NONE.

My Next 3 Tickling slaves would have to be....

1st Shania Twain, 2nd Sarah Michell Geller, and last but certinly not least would be Jennifer Love Hewitt. All would find themselves in provocative possitions, and all would be exposed, and then they would find themselves at my tickling mercy where there would be NONE.

Hmmm.....but of course Portia DeRossi Of "Ally McBeal" fame would be my next choice. Saucy! And such lovely feet.

I know this is the wrong forum for it...but just thought I'd mention that Portia gets tickled a couple of times by model Elle Mcpherson and another girl in a movie she made a few years ago called "SIRENS", which also starred Hugh Grant. Check it out. :D

Hey Sceej56, great choice in Suzanne Sommers! But how about this for a "babes of yore" tickle-slave: Cheryl Ladd. I remember as a kid watching "Charlie's Angel's" and wondering what it would be like to tantalize those sexy peds of hers. Yowza!

Take it easy y'all. Peace! :)

Last edited:
Elizabeth Hurley

Of course I'd pick Elizabeth Hurley. Although I doubt a week would be long enough for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back