• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity who has had the most mainstream tickles?

Kate Bosworth was tickled by Val Kilmer near the beginning of "Wonderland", in the opening credits for the TV Show "The Young Americans", and in "Win A Date With Tad Hamilton". She also talks about how ticklish she really is regarding the scene in "Win A Date With Tad Hamilton" in an interview clip. And I just remembered, she gets tickled in yet another movie that I can't remember, but if you search her name in this Mainstream section, I'm sure you can find it.

Jennifer Lopez gets tickled in "Angel Eyes" and "Monster In Law" (as well as mentions tickling in a couple of print interviews. She also was reportedly tickled by her ex-husband in a People magazine piece).

Goldie Hawn was tickled by Walter Matthau in "Cactus Flower" and was also tickled on her foot in a clip that I've never seen, but I know MTPJeff has (but it's on a PAL videotape and he doesn't have a converter). She's not acting in it, she's on an elephant in some travel show and a guy tugs off her sock of something, and she reacts ticklishly (i'd love more info about this scene if anyone has actually seen it).

Mia Sara was tickled famously in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", and then twice in a movie called "Big Time". On the commentary track for "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", John Hughes talks about the tickling scene as well, that Matthew Broderick was tickling her feet and that her reactions were indeed real.

Halle Barry gets tickled by Eddie Murphy in "Boomerang" and then has her feet tickled in another movie, the name is escaping me, but I'm sure if you search this Mainstream section you will find this clip (most of these clips are probably to be found in this section.)

Geena Davis gets tickled in a magic trip on the David Letterman Show, and talks about getting tickled by Bill Murray in both a TV interview and a Rolling Stone magazine piece.

Amy Irving gets tickled in two seperate scenes in the movie "Mikki and Nikki"

Jennifer Aniston gets tickled in a "Friends" scene (I think), in a movie that's name escapes me, but it's on here I'm sure if you search, she mentions feeling ticklish using a foot massager on The Ellen Degeneres Show, and there's at least one report of her being tickled in an article, by Brad Pitt.

Nicole Kidman! Not only does she like being tickled (according to at least two articles), she gets tickled by Jay Leno, she talks about being really ticklish in an interview with Russell Crowe, and a Texan movie reporter reaches down and tickles her foot in an interview, making her squeal (I don't think this clip is not on here unfortunately)

There's more, my memory needs to be jogged!

There's more instances of mainstream lers! Obviously Howard Stern probably has more than anyone, Bill Murray has alot also. Tom Cruise.

Great list nontkl. I definitely have some brushing up to do. lol I could be wrong, but I don't think Jennifer Aniston was ever tickled on Friends. You may have been thinking of the episode where the guy Rachel was dating at the time chased his sister around and wound up tickling his sister on the couch while Rachel felt very uncomfortable watching this take place. Unless there was another tickling scene in Friends that I'm not aware of.

Great list nontkl. I definitely have some brushing up to do. lol I could be wrong, but I don't think Jennifer Aniston was ever tickled on Friends. You may have been thinking of the episode where the guy Rachel was dating at the time chased his sister around and wound up tickling his sister on the couch while Rachel felt very uncomfortable watching this take place. Unless there was another tickling scene in Friends that I'm not aware of.
yes there was. in the last episode of season 9, joey wants to find out who she likes (which is obviously him) and pokes her side and tickles her. it's brief but hey.

Goldie Hawn was also tickled by 4 children in her movie "Overboard"

YES, was just about to post this myself. One of the most fondly-remembered tickle scenes from my childhood... And on that note, I must correct a poster that the name of the movie Amy Irving is tickled in is called Mickie and MAUDE, not Mickie and Nikki. In fact, she plays the very ticklish Maude in this movie, featuring Andre the Giant and a pair of tickle scenes (the first one a little brief, the second outstanding!).

Jamie Lee Curtis at least twice; on the ribs in Anything But Love and on the foot by Jay Leno.

^Was she really tickled on her foot? I remember her placing her foot on Jay Leno's desk but when he reached to tickle her she quickly pulled her foot away with a grin.^

hey, where can I find the video of rosie tickling her? thanx

yes there was. in the last episode of season 9, joey wants to find out who she likes (which is obviously him) and pokes her side and tickles her. it's brief but hey.

Not sure if this is friends but she gets tickled here:

http:// m.youtube.com/watch?v=6TM8EFbjirc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6TM8EFbjirc

Jennifer Love Hewitt. She was tickled in three movies that I can think of off the top of my head: the Tuxedo (admittedly fake), I still know what you did last summer, and Heartbreakers.

There was a youtube clip(don't know if it's still around)where apparently JLH was tickled by Jackie Chan during "The Tuxedo" outtakes. They don't actually show the tickling, but you see Jennifer laughing, and backing away from Jackie and the director asking Jackie to stop tickling her

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back