• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebs "liking" things

tickle_maniac

TMF Master
I was curious..... how do people here feel about celebrities "liking" posts on social media? Let's say there's a tickle related meme and a celeb "likes" the post or maybe they retweet something that someone else has posted? Do you consider it a big deal or even a confirmation of their ticklishness or being a tickler? Or do you not read too much into it?

...has this ever actually happened, apart from that one time that wrestler chick retweeted some fan art?

...has this ever actually happened, apart from that one time that wrestler chick retweeted some fan art?

There was a meme posted by 9gag's Instagram account a few years ago. And a popular Bollywood actress "liked" the post. I'm not sure if this is a confirmation of her being ticklish or if she just found it funny 😅

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 9.00.33 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-05-07 at 9.01.10 AM.png

I mean the concept of being tickled and asking the tickled to repeatedly stop, first jokingly then serious, is a common theme and concept which has been reenacted across all manner of social media including vine, tik tok, YouTube, and so on. If anything, a celebrity liking this tells me they dont really like being tickled and can relate to asking someone to stop.

And I guess it really depends. As silly as this sounds, do we know for a fact that the celebrity is actually the one running their own socials? Or are they maybe paying or hiring someone to work their socials for them?

Other than that, I don't really care too much. Although I guess it depends on the celebrity as well and the amount of information we have available on them. Take Taylor Swift for example. We literally know nothing about her and her ticklishness. She has never admitted to anything and has never been caught being tickled. For that reason, I'm dying to know. If she were to like a post that's like "omg I'm so ticklish" or "pedicures really tickle" or something like that, yeah. I would probably get excited.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back