• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

challenge for Milagros317

chrisheaven

Level of Lemon Feather
Here is the challenge for him for 2010
ASk Chris a question about baseball that he will be unable to answer correctly.
Others may ask questions too

Explain how it would be possible for one man, let's call him George, to be both the winning pitcher for the winning team and the losing pitcher for the losing team in the same game.

What is the maximum number of hits that a team can get in a 9-inning game without scoring any runs?

Do you eat your cookies with or without milk? :D

actually I DID forget about it--- far too busy thinking up silly threads to post in this sensible one!

The9thDoctor. Many of his totally useless threads are now buried on pages 4, 5, and 6. :D

I meant 54.

Heres my answer:You could get a maximum of 6 per inning without scoring. Here's how:
First three batters get on on singles.
Have the next three batters single but the man on third gets tagged out. This would have to be in a way that the batter is not charged with a fielder's choice. For example, imagine if every runner going from third to home was tagged out after he forgot to touch home plate. Likely? No, but this is pure theory.

I meant 54.

Heres my answer:You could get a maximum of 6 per inning without scoring. Here's how:
First three batters get on on singles.
Have the next three batters single but the man on third gets tagged out. This would have to be in a way that the batter is not charged with a fielder's choice. For example, imagine if every runner going from third to home was tagged out after he forgot to touch home plate. Likely? No, but this is pure theory.

54 is correct, 6 in each inning, but there are easier ways for it to happen.
Single, caught stealing.
Single, caught stealing.
Three singles fill the bases.
Sixth batter of the inning hits a ground ball which strikes a baserunner in fair territory before it has passed any infielder but the pitcher. The baserunner is out, no run scores, and the batter is credited with a single.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back