• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charli Robinson (Self Tickling /F, Feet)

ktickler

TMF Master
Hi there:

I found this by mistake. I do not know who she is, but she seems to be a host of a kids show in Australia. I think the show may be named Hi-5.

She is sitting down and singing a song about her feet. Both her feet are bare and her soles are facing to the camera. She wiggles, moves and flexes her feet during the song, and she mentions tickling twice. During those two times she tickles herself. The first time with her toes by scratching the sole of the other foot (first one, then the other). The second time with her fingers by scratching both soles at the same time.

You can get the clip at:

http://www.hitwgang.com/content/r/robinson_charli/CharliRobinsonHi-5-SuaveHITW.mpg

It is 7.69 MB and it lasts 0:45 sec.

She is obviously not torturing herself. However, although you can obviously see that she is not actually "tickling" herself, it is amusing nonetheless. The concept is definetely different.

I hope you enjoy it.

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Last edited:
Nice find!

I must admit the song is pretty catchy....:D

Roderick

I posted the same clip up a few months ago, and everyone hated it. :(

Hey that was really cute! Sorry TickleTheater, I don't remember you posting it before.

Don't remember

Hi,

The song is indeed pretty darn catchy. It is becoming one of my favorite 'silly' clips... :)

TickleTheater, I do not remember this clip being here before either. However, the good thing is that at least is has an audience now.

Take care,

Knight Tickler

hey...

Tickletheater, i remember you posting itt on the old forum, but i don't remember the hating of it part, it's a nice clip, not a s long as the one you posted, theater.

Is there a longer version?

If there is a longer version, please post it. I would like to see the whole song... :)

Thanks,

Knight Tickler

YES I KNOW THE FORUM'S 3 Years Dead but still does ne1 know where I can get this clip somewhere else or can some1 repost it because when I download the attached file i get this picture of the HITW gang logo?

HITW keeps clips up for public view for only a week or so. After that, you have to become a member.

However, you're in luck.
Céline and Carl have the clip on their web site.

Just click on the above link and look under the FEB15 folder.

You can also click here.

The file is called Charli.mpeg.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back