• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chat room confusions, etc.

Agree with the original observation, recommend losing the sig

I agree with all of the advice regarding losing the trolls. And all of the advice to chat room participants. To Tickling Duo, recommend losing the signature block/gif (topless woman turning into alien). I realize we have disclaimers & moderators. However, I feel maybe it's putting the Forum at risk. Just a thought.

Rook

Re: Agree with the original observation, recommend losing the sig

Blackrook said:
I agree with all of the advice regarding losing the trolls. And all of the advice to chat room participants. To Tickling Duo, recommend losing the signature block/gif (topless woman turning into alien). I realize we have disclaimers & moderators. However, I feel maybe it's putting the Forum at risk. Just a thought.

Rook

Eh? How is it putting the forum at risk? Besides which I like it. It reminds me of my grand mother.

It's just an opinion

It's not necessary to post a topless or any nude signature block to a post that can be accessed by minors. Just an opinion. If you don't agree, I can live with that. It's just my opinion.

Rook

Minors are not suposed to HAVE access here Blackrook which is why nudes are posted all of the time in the image section. This IS an adult forum.

Ven

clarification.....

Rook... You are mistaken. The pic is not in my sig. It's one that was posted in another spot that emphasized my point. Don't worry. You won't see it popping up all over the place. ;)

As for the observation about access by minors...While that IS sometimes a problem, this is an adult forum with warnings and safeguards to try to keep minors out as best we can (as you noted). There are a lot of pics around here that include nudity. Unfortunately, some minors are better at getting around things than we'd like. But, I doubt that the forums themselves would be put at risk. Thanks for caring enough to make the observation, however.

Ann

Venray & TD, Thanks

I appreciate the clarification. And I understand that it is an adult forum and that minors aren't supposed to have access. I also appreciate the civility of the response (something I wasn't used to on AMT). My reaction, for what it's worth, was based on the image in the thread which is a general discussion portion of the Forum. Maybe I'm splitting hairs. Anyway, thanks for your thoughts.

Rook

BigJim said:

Prmoises, promises............personally Jen, I don't think you got the artillery to break me.:evilha: :disgust: That was the closest smiley there is to the People's Eyebrow. ROTFLMFFFAO

Umm. Hon. I think you meant Ann. I have no desire to try to break you.

I do, however, look forward to You breaking Me. ;)

Jen

Re: Venray & TD, Thanks

Blackrook said:
I appreciate the clarification. And I understand that it is an adult forum and that minors aren't supposed to have access. I also appreciate the civility of the response (something I wasn't used to on AMT). My reaction, for what it's worth, was based on the image in the thread which is a general discussion portion of the Forum. Maybe I'm splitting hairs. Anyway, thanks for your thoughts.

Rook

Thanks Rook... Unfortunately the Images section is set up for tickling images only and all off topic is actually supposed to go in general discussion...Your points are all very valid however...:D

Ven

Blackrook, you're right to be better safe than sorry. However, as far as I know, we've put up all the safeguards against minors that the law requires, at least to 'good faith'. There is no absolute safety on the web (nor elsewhere), but we've done all we can.

Thanks for your concern nevertheless! :)

njjen3953 said:

Umm. Hon. I think you meant Ann. I have no desire to try to break you.

I do, however, look forward to You breaking Me. ;)

Jen

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!! This is what happenes when I make 35 posts in a day! My brain gets scrambled. (What little is left of it:rolleyes: )

Indeed Jen, I did mean Ann. Sincere apologies ladies.:veryhappy: No offense intended. I will book my brain in for it's annual service, first thing in the morning. After that I should be able to post 50 ties a day with no more split personality problems.

Jen.....I look forward to it too.:firedevil :firedevil

And Ann,(somewhat belatedley) you ain't got the artillery honey! If ya SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELELELELELELELELELAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!.........what this limey ROCK!!!!!!!...is cookin'...........:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

BigJim said:
Prmoises, promises............personally Jen, I don't think you got the artillery to break me.:evilha: :disgust: That was the closest smiley there is to the People's Eyebrow. ROTFLMFFFAO

See Jim? You're SO nervous about the idea of me getting my paws on you that you can't even think straight! LOL

BTW, you're more than welcome to join me in breaking him!

Ann

TicklingDuo said:

See Jim? You're SO nervous about the idea of me getting my paws on you that you can't even think straight! LOL

BTW, you're more than welcome to join me in breaking him!

Ann

Ah-ha!! A handicap match eh? JUST BRING IT!!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back