• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chat room weird error

The pear

TMF Master
Everytime I try to enter it says "Error, click for details", when I click it, it says: "ClassNotFoundException", help?

Nevermind, I performed a system restore to retract a windows update I did yesterday, and now it's working fine, something must have not agreed with it. All good.

on mine it says it untrusted how do I unblock it? using security settings where ever they are

If you haven't fixed it yet, and you're actually unblocked from loading it at all...

Try going to your control panel on your computer by clicking start when you're on your control panel there should be something that says java and when you click on that a screen appears go to security, if it's on high put it down to minimum.

Noticed a weird thing, apparently whenever I install a windows update (Windows 8), I get the same issue, it's come to the point where everytime I get an update, I have to system restore to fix it. Which is really dumb.

Not too sure if this is some kind of error, but just in case:

The "Enter Chat Room (Float)" somehow isn't working for me. It only gives me a blank pop up window after I've clicked it. The one without (Float) works fine though.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back