• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chatting problems

MasterTickling

TMF Expert
Every time i go to the chat button it says that the plug in isn't supported but my plug in is on and up to date so what does it mean?

it has been in dire need of an upgrade for the better part of a decade here is your opportunity to upgrade it I have been shopping for one for my site if you want I will forward you the links to the ones I am looking over

It isn't gone, it's still up, but some people have to have a workaround to get it to work right. The mods are in the midst of sorting something out--please see the sticky linked above :)

~K

The AddonChat people are in the process of working on a non-Java version of their rooms, and we are currently waiting on that to come out. Java issues aside, the version of room we've been using has been more than adequate for our site and works best for site integration while still being reasonably affordable.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back