• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheer up tickles....

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
Here is a subject that popped into my head while posting on another thread. I don't know about the rest of you 'lees, but one of my favorite kind of tickles are the ones that result when a 'ler sees that I'm all depressed over something, and then uses tickling as a method of cheering me up. It has happened during the course of my lifetime more times that I can count, and it never ceases to work!
When I'm lucky enough to have a moment to myself to sit and daydream (doesn't come around nearly enough in my hectic life), I love to begin some of my fantasies with 'cheer up' tickles. I think that it is one of the best reasons a 'ler can have for tickling someone that is not necessarily a lover (assuming that you are good enough friends.) It is mostly innocent (on their part anyway...certainly not on my end of
things ;) ) and a very fun way of being pulled out of a bitchy mood. I'll grant you that there are times when I'm too pissed off or upset for tickling to work...but that probably accounts for 2% of my moods. As a general rule, it usually works like a charm.
I was just wondering if any of you 'lees out there ever used being upset as a way to passively instigate someone into tickling you (which I've been guilty of a time or two).....or on the flip side, if you 'lers ever used tickles to cheer someone up. I'd love to hear some stories.....

Maggie

Sounds more to me like you need a tickle! I'd be happy to oblige :p

I've never tried "coaxing" it out of someone in that sense, simply because I don't know anyone who would. I have once or twice tickled people who are down, using the old, "I'm gonna get a smile outta you one way or another" routine, but there haven't been too many times when it's seemed appropriate. However, a good tickling would cheer me up anytime, whether I was down or not!

Maybe it works best if you are upset without any concrete reason. You know, those days when nothing goes your way and you are depressed from dealing with it all. Or when you just feel stressed or emotional. It's a great release.

When I'm in a bad mood, and people try to cheer me up, it just makes me angry. I like to be left alone when I'm like that.

As a major tickler and only a minor ticklee, I'd be very wary of tickling anyone that was in a bad mood. I'd be concerned that something that could give them sensory overload is liable to cause a rection akin to a psychotic..and I really would prefer not to die under such circumstances. I did have a girlfriend try to tickle me once when I was in a bad mood as a way of getting me to ligfhten up. It failed I felt even worse.....

tklr5150 said:
Sounds more to me like you need a tickle! I'd be happy to oblige :p

I have once or twice tickled people who are down, using the old, "I'm gonna get a smile outta you one way or another" routine, but there haven't been too many times when it's seemed appropriate. However, a good tickling would cheer me up anytime, whether I was down or not!

tklr -
That was pretty much what I was talking about. I don't mean any kind of serious depression or wicked bitchy PMS. I just meant when I'm having a crappy day and am finding it hard to find anything else to smile about, that is when a tickle usually does wonders.
There were some guy friends of mine that made it IMPOSSIBLE for me to be gloomy when I was around them because they always resorted to tickling when I wouldn't respond to their corny jokes or goofball antics. I always said things like 'no fair!' but never really meant it. ;)

Maggie

daisy, have you ever been "cheered up" on your feet?

amk714....

I had a friend who loved to use tickling my feet as a way of making me laugh when I didn't want to. If he felt I was being too bitchy he would grab my sneaker and say something like 'don't make me have to cheer you up the hard way!' And then he would proceed to rip my sneaker off and tickle me to hysterics. After awhile all it would take would be for him to grab my sneaker before I broke out into a fit of giggles.
Certainly did wonders for my mood though :)

Maggie

Yea!!

guitman69 said:
When I'm in a bad mood, and people try to cheer me up, it just makes me angry. I like to be left alone when I'm like that.

That is exactly how I am. :cool:

I have found tickling to be a great way to change a misbehaving kid's direction and diffuse a tense situation. It could be called "save-face" tickles.

I'm so glad DaisyCrazy started this thread, 'cause it's gotten me to remember some tickles of this nature that I'd forgotten! One that is prominent in my mind was a gal in my church youth group as a teen. I was around 16 and she was 14, I was around 5' 11" then and she was 4' 11", and she was as ticklish as the day is long in the summer. Anyhow, we were out on what was known as a "D.U." (Destination Unknown), where a church family would allow the kids to come to their house for some games and food, but only the youth pastor knew where. The gal, Tracie, was in a semi-foul/bitchy mood, which is way out of sorts for her, so I found a relatively quiet corner and asked what was up. She told me that some jerk at school had made fun of her almost Little Orphan Annie curly hair and she was mad, not to mess with her. Being the "The word is no; I am therefore going anyway" type (in this instance), I grabbed her tiny size 4 feet, swooped off her flats, and proceeded to tickle her soft little nylon feet for a good 5 minutes, until she had collapsed in defeat. After some giggles and watery eyes were wiped, she punched me in the arm, then hugged me and told me that she needed that. :D

Smiley,
Good Samaritan tickle-cheerer-upper

Smiley....

SmileyTkls said:
I grabbed her tiny size 4 feet, swooped off her flats, and proceeded to tickle her soft little nylon feet for a good 5 minutes, until she had collapsed in defeat. After some giggles and watery eyes were wiped, she punched me in the arm, then hugged me and told me that she needed that. :D

Smiley,
Good Samaritan tickle-cheerer-upper

I knew there must have been some tickle cheerer-uppers left out there! I was kind of surprised not to hear more stories like yours when I posted this thread. Tickling has always been a wonderful stress reliever/mood elevator for me, and I was beginning to think that I was alone on that one. And when given the chance to play the tickle cheerer-upper myself, I've never met a guy that I couldn't get into a better mood by tickling him. So often it is brought about after the lengthy 'so tell me all your troubles' discussion, and once that is out of the way and the person has had the chance to vent a bit, then I lighten things up with some tickles. Works every time!

Maggie

I thought of another instance of tickling cheer-ups, so here I go. In college, I was a Freshman (not to mention a fresh man, wink, wink) and became friends with the Junior fiancee of a friend of my older brother's, Kim. Now, before you think anything incorrectly, a) I was only flirting in that younger brother way, mainly 'cause she and her fiancee thought I was funny and she was cute with lovely feet, and b) her fiancee was an ex-Marine who could've broken me in half, if he'd wanted. Returning to the story, I was going to the girl's dorm to see who I could see, and met up with Kim on the way. We chatted a bit and when we arrived, no one was in the lounge, probably since it was only 2 pm and most people were in classes. Kim mentioned that she'd had a loooong day already, and wanted to put up her achy feet. Cue my unnoticed inner leer and volunteering to alleviate the aches.
We found a couch, and she slid off her flats, placing the tan hosed feet into my awaiting hands. I massaged her feet for about 20 minutes, joking and chatting, but I detected Kim was a little bummed about some homework and not seeing her fiancee for another week, as he'd graduated already. So, I started to gently scrape her arches with my fingers, and she giggled and warned me she was ticklish. Duh! I proceeded to tickle intensely for about 5 minutes, on both feet, until she was left grinning and a sparkle in her eyes. She gave me a hug (I'm such a teddy bear), and thanked me for the treat.

Smiley

TickleCrazy said:

I have found tickling to be a great way to change a misbehaving kid's direction and diffuse a tense situation. It could be called "save-face" tickles.

That's quite interesting TC, do you think that would work anywhere?

Come to think of it, I'm going to make a post about that; let's see what the whole TMF thinks.

Wow, I guess BigJim's new thread got axed. While it was there briefly I saw that someone misunderstood and probably thinks I'm an abusive m*****. I would really like him and everyone else to know I'm not! So here's some G-rated clarification:

Tickling in my household is not a punishment at all. It's a positive tool for improving behavior. Example: Yesterday when D got home from school he had homework. He whined and refused, and normally I would say, "if you want desert after dinner you'll do your homework now." But I know it's a long school day and I saw that he was tired of mental concentration and needed an active break. So I started our "Boo!" game in which he runs away and back again, and I surprise him with a loud "Boo!" and then tickle him wild and crazy. It was exactly what he needed to energize his brain and boost his mood, so that he could do his homework.

Another example: E gets so engrossed in his own thing that he tunes me out, especially when I'm reminding him of chores he needs to do. Sometimes I say, "That'll be 50 cents off your allowance," but sometimes when I'm in the mood I tickle him silly until he agrees to do his responsibility. Sometimes he'll ask me to tickle him because he loves it, and I'll say, "Well, if you do everything on time and neatly, I'll give you a good tickling."

Does anybody here have a problem with any of the above?

I don't think it's been totally axed as yet TickleCrazy. I would guess that 1golfer reported it to a mod and it's now in the mod's forum being debated over by all of them. I sent Myriads an e-mail asking if it was okay to discuss something like that and as yet, have not heard back from him.

I for one do not see anything wrong with doing something like you describe, but I also have to say that I'm not as yet a parent. So my feelings probably aren't as concentrated as someone like you or Joby would be. As soon as I hear anything about the subject of my thread, I'll let you know.

TickleCrazy said:
Well if the thread is gone at least I got to state my case.

That is true TC, but thanks to closed and weasally minds like 1golfer's, there will probably now be people on the TMF who think you and I are deviants who interfere with children. Amazing how the hysterical shriek of outrage wins all arguments isn't it?

Can't please everyone! And no, I'm not one of those who expects to have a right to have every one of my opinions remain posted here. What the mods do, they will do for the good of us all, and I'm glad just to have this forum.

TickleCrazy said:
Can't please everyone! And no, I'm not one of those who expects to have a right to have every one of my opinions remain posted here. What the mods do, they will do for the good of us all, and I'm glad just to have this forum.

Very true, me too. In fact I can sympathise with the descision to axe the thread. As Myr said (where is that smiley when you need it?) this is a forum where tickling=sex 99% of the time, and BDSM comes up quite often too. Add to that the idea of using tickling as coersion/persuadement for kids and all of a sudden the sort of wriggley's no-one likes might decide to make the TMF their home for a while. We don't need slimey toe-rags like that, so I'm happy to let the thread go. The mods have enough problems without leaving the TMF open to stuff like that.

A variation on the cheer-up tickles...

I was thinking recently about the cheer-up tickle, and got to thinking: has anyone tickled someone and cheered them up, but when the ticklee didn't realize they were unhappy? Case in point, when I was in high school, I was in the choir (definitely not a choir boy now, LOL) and we were having an evening concert, along with the junior high and band. Between our numbers, we were doing the typical teenage things, goofing off and scoping the ladies. LOL.
I was hanging out with a gal named Kaye, who was about 5' 6", liked to wear heels, tight blouses, and short skirts, for her voluptuous frame. She had been kind of short with me and others, not her fun and flirty self, so I took this opportunity to chat with her a bit. She wasn't really talking at length, just perfunctory answers that left little more to enquire about. I was getting a bit frustrated and my eyes wandered down to her nyloned feet, sliding in and out of her shoes at a fairly rapid pace.
Now, the choir room was pretty large, and had about four wide tiers with seats arranged on them. Kaye was on the tier just above ground level, while I was on the lower level. So, having no other recourse (yeah, uh-huh), reached over, grasped the ankle of her right leg, and began softly tickling her arch. She let out a yelp, and tried to tug it away, but I had a good grip, and all she could do, without causing a larger scene, was to laugh and giggle and squirm. Not wanting to anger her, I relented after a minute, while she kept giggling a while after I stopped. (Don'cha just love that reaction?)
Kaye had a grin on her face for the first time in the last few weeks, and confessed that she'd been stressing about some classes, as well as the fact this was our last year. She hadn't realized she was sooo wound up tight until I tickler her loose again. She gave me a peck on the cheek and warned me not to try it too often, but thanks. Ah, I was sooo scared. :D

Smiley

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back