• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicago Dungeon Shut Down Last Year

DebonairDavid

TMF Regular
I know I'm late to the party when mentioning this, but while looking up fetish houses in Chicago, I came across this article talking about a woman who was arrested for running a dungeon. None of the women were trafficked, they were highly compensated, had to participate in background checks and health screenings, and one of them even admitted they were treated perfectly fine by her and her clientele. However, there's a conflicting statement from the Assistant US Attorney, saying some of the other women were mistreated by the clientele and offered no protection from her (I want to say that's character assassination on her part, but that's just me). https://chicago.suntimes.com/2023/7...-business-jessica-nesbitt-kink-extroidinaires

I think sex workers should have a LOT of legal protections and should 100% NOT be arrested or criminally charged for their profession. If anything sex workers have been preyed upon by truly twisted individuals and targeted for harassment and violence by ultra-conservative groups since the beginning of human civilization.

I think sex workers should have a LOT of legal protections and should 100% NOT be arrested or criminally charged for their profession. If anything sex workers have been preyed upon by truly twisted individuals and targeted for harassment and violence by ultra-conservative groups since the beginning of human civilization.

Its ironic how conservatives are often bible-thumpers, and yet Jesus is famous for saying "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

Its ironic how conservatives are often bible-thumpers, and yet Jesus is famous for saying "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"
EXACTLY! They don't practice what they preach. Which is kind of a theme with Christianity to be honest. From the wiping out of the Cathars to the Crusades to the Inquisitions torturing and killing smart people, the list goes on and on.

EXACTLY! They don't practice what they preach. Which is kind of a theme with Christianity to be honest. From the wiping out of the Cathars to the Crusades to the Inquisitions torturing and killing smart people, the list goes on and on.

I get what you're saying, but now I realized I opened up Pandora's Box by piggybacking back what you said about conservatives. Lets stop talking about them and Christianity, because I don't want this to thread to get either of us into trouble.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back