• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicago gathering... I'm NOT a lesbian

reflexology414

1st Level Red Feather
This may seem like an unusual post, but I think it's needed.

I'm trying to organize a tickle-gathering in the Chicago area, and I'm also hoping that these efforts will result in the creation of a Chicago area tickling club.

The gathering I'm trying to put together should not be confused with the event in Michigan, which is ONLY for women. They are two separate events.

Since I started posting about Chicago, I have received a handful of messages, some from men, others from women, all of whom somehow got the idea that I am a woman, and a lesbian. They were substanitally ticked off to discover this is NOT the case, which is why I'm placing this post.

I suspect this misunderstanding came about because of the posts regarding the gatherings. People got the events mixed up and subsequently assumed that I must be a woman. For the record, I'd like to clarify that I am a man, and I've never claimed to be anything else. :)

As I've mentioned in other threads, if you're at all interested in the Chicago event, please don't hesitate to conatct me. If you'd rather not post on the board, you can send me a private message or an email.

Thanks.

Last edited:
reflexology414 said:
I'm NOT a Lesbian.

Well, I have been known to refer to myself as a Male Lesbian, so maybe that'll work for you too. :)

A Chicago gathering is not out of the question for me. It sounds like fun. :D

I got to give it to you Reflex, you are sure trying... and if it works, this is one IL guy that will be cheering you on.

You got people who thought you were a Lesbian? I'm sorry but my first reacton was to laugh when I read that. :blaugh:

Believe it or not, years back I had guys PM'ing me thinking I was a girl. I was like, "Dude, I'm Batman not Batgirl. How do you get that from Darkknight?" It was only two PMs like that but still!

Well you got a FLA gal to post, thank you Coral. :) For that, you'll be an honorary IL gal. :twohugs:

Reflex, do keep posting if you are able to get something going, I'd help in anyway that I can.

DK

On the bright side, it's better than being mistaken for a lesbian in person :D

DarkKnight

Thanks.

Yes, it's true. I was mistaken for lesbian... and I still don't know how. Worse yet, these snickerdoodles really blasted me when they learned I was a guy. I posted this thread with the hope of resolving the matter.

I'm going to try and make this work. Actually, if you know the Chicago area, perhaps you could suggest some places to promtoe this.

Coral, thanks for responding to the thread. I really hope that you'll drop me an email or private message so we can discuss this further.

There was initially some interest from the crew in Michigan, but I haven't been able to reach them for quite some time. If they re-establish contact and decide to get involved, that would help as well.

Thanks again to everyone who responded.

Darkknight said:
Believe it or not, years back I had guys PM'ing me thinking I was a girl. I was like, "Dude, I'm Batman not Batgirl. How do you get that from Darkknight?" It was only two PMs like that but still!

DK

How could of guys mistaken THE DARKKNIGHT as a woman??!! Now Robin, maybe...

This cracks me up reflexology! lol... if it is ANY consolation... which I'm sure it isn't, I get mistaken for a lesbian pretty often...

reflexology414 said:
I'm trying to organize a tickle-gathering in the Chicago area, and I'm also hoping that these efforts will result in the creation of a Chicago area tickling club.
Thanks.

Hey Reflex, question about your Gathering...have you talked to a guy named "TickleChicago", is he involved with your gathering?

Because he is a major guy in the NEST events and has held the C.H.E.S.T events in Chicago before.
Just making sure that you take advantage of a guy that might have people interested in tickling that are not part of TMF.

Take care and good luck.
Keep on tickling.
tommytikl from Delaware

That is hilarious. Where would they ever get that idea? I, too, am often mistaken for what I am not. But never like that! People just assume I'm a straight girl. Not a man! Haha.

Thanks

Thanks for all of the supportive replies. I appreciate it.

This would be funny if it weren't for the fact that I'm in the middle of a social drought. The last of my friends from this area just got married and relocated, none of my previous tickling partners are around... even my much celebrated cousin is living several states away.

I'm sincere about my interest in putting togther a gathering, and it rather sucked to be berated via email for not being a lesbian. Hopefully the link to my profile page will help with that.

Kitten, I haven't been able to reach you via private message. Do you think that you and/or your tickling colleagues from Michigan would be interested in attending the gathering in Chicago? I'm optimistic that this can be done, but it's going to require some serious communication.

Thanks again everybody.

Thanks

Thanks everyone.

I think the whole lesbian issue has been cleared up. In that regard, the thread was worth it. However, it would still help if more TMF women would come forward.

Anyone interested in Chicago?

id be game :)

This would be my first time, but I would be up for giving it a shot. :) if there is interest I'll give ya my contact info...

Coral

Thanks for responding.

The problem with the gathering is that I'm in a Catch 22... a handful of women have responded, but they're not willing to communicate with me until a firm date is set and they know who will be attending. However, I cannot make any of those arrangements if I can't communicate with anyone.

If you'd prefer to communicate off board, my email is

[email protected]

We need some action in this forum from Chicago. I would definately be interested. How about it Chicago ladies???

reflexology... I plan on working on the stuff for your website this weekend. .. I haven't forgotton I swear! Life has just thrown me a total curveball lately...

Anyhow, I only work ONE weekend a month. So, I can deal with whatever timing you throw my way. Money is however an issue so that would make a difference depending the whereabouts of such gathering....

I'd definitly be up for a Chicago gathering. Please PM me with details or post them here, I'll be sure to see them. :xpulcy:

reflexology414 said:
....People got....mixed up and....assumed that I must be a woman. For the record, I'd like to clarify that I am a man, and I've never claimed to be anything else. :) Thanks.

I just gotta say that the title of this thread really cracks me up! :bump:

Oh my God.. I mean err.. Biscuit. :wow:

It's always good to have the old Pancake mixer abouts the posts. :upsidedow

DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back