• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chinese Mainstream Tickle Torture [M/F]

Knuckles

Hello Folks,

how about this?

youtube.com/ watch?v=4LL6HwXSunM

Last edited:
Why do most of these tickling scenes in movies use feathers and soft, ineffective tools. its frustrating!

Why do most of these tickling scenes in movies use feathers and soft, ineffective tools. its frustrating!

Not really frustrating. It's a good, fun clip for those that enjoy these types of scenes. I personally find them pretty good

Good find Knuckles

Why does it even matter? It's a freaking movie. Even if they were using more effective tools, the tickling and laughter would probably still be fake. You post the same whining comment in every thread that uses feather tickling. Just enjoy the scene, especially since /f scenes like these are such a rarity.

If you took away the www. then you don’t need to add a space.

Why does it even matter? It's a freaking movie. Even if they were using more effective tools, the tickling and laughter would probably still be fake. You post the same whining comment in every thread that uses feather tickling. Just enjoy the scene, especially since /f scenes like these are such a rarity.

I will not.

Just because it's in a movie doesn't mean it has to be fake. If the 'lee is ticklish, and the methods are effective, then it will certainly be real.

I've been watching this actress in Hong Kong films for years (Check her out as Abacus Fong & her short scene as a foot massage/tickler? in Wing Chung). It's nice to finally see her cute, tiny feet and watching her tickled, fake or not.

Just because it's in a movie doesn't mean it has to be fake. If the 'lee is ticklish, and the methods are effective, then it will certainly be real.

I mean, yeah, they don't HAVE to be fake but I'm willing to guess that a lot of tickling scenes in scripted media are fake so I don't see why it matters what is used to do the tickling. Mainly I just get tired of maniactickler's constant whining and negativity towards other people's contributions, especially when I don't think I've once ever seen him contribute anything to the forum. He's like a spoiled rich kid who complains that their parents bought them a 2019 Ford Mustang instead of a 2020 Mustang despite never having worked a day in their life.

If it's in a movie, of course it's fake. But just go with it. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy it. You want real stuff? mainstream isn't that. Again, there are tons of mainstream scenes that are wonderful, regardless of how real they are.

I mean, yeah, they don't HAVE to be fake but I'm willing to guess that a lot of tickling scenes in scripted media are fake so I don't see why it matters what is used to do the tickling. Mainly I just get tired of maniactickler's constant whining and negativity towards other people's contributions, especially when I don't think I've once ever seen him contribute anything to the forum. He's like a spoiled rich kid who complains that their parents bought them a 2019 Ford Mustang instead of a 2020 Mustang despite never having worked a day in their life.

^ This

If it's in a movie, of course it's fake. But just go with it. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy it. You want real stuff? mainstream isn't that. Again, there are tons of mainstream scenes that are wonderful, regardless of how real they are.

Again, I say, this is not true. Plenty of movie tickling scenes are not fake, but not ALL. The one in this thread may be fake, but there are scenes out there with real hardcore digging fingers, and instantaneous, extreme reactions.

Again, I say, this is not true. Plenty of movie tickling scenes are not fake, but not ALL. The one in this thread may be fake, but there are scenes out there with real hardcore digging fingers, and instantaneous, extreme reactions.

local TV for a long time, such fake scenes are done on purpose, because if an actress tickles hardcore, she cannot clearly pronounce a remark, and the scene is often cut out, but if the director is good, he allows you to tickle effectively to get a real reaction

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back