• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Choose a family member to tickle

IwillTickleU

TMF Expert
My choice has always been my cousin Colleen her feet are her weakness no question, they're size 7 1/2 and soft to the touch. She has seeked revenge on me before and was successful ( sometimes its good to lose ) we've had tickle fights for about 7 years now and its always alot of fun and we enjoy it but keeping it a secret from the family is hard especially when we see each other at a family function and we both get that look in our eyes :D

Well, I really can't choose one member, because I get to tickle a lot of family members on a consistent basis. Membership has its priviledges, yanno:p

I have two female cousins who are very ticklish. I always tickle them.

Have one cuz who has a subconscious 'lee dying to get out. I choose her. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate

My cousin Kate, the young woman I've written about here before, would be my choice. Now she's married, and encounters are less frequent, but we still have our share of fun. I wouldn't trade that for anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD'S NOTE: When responding to this thread, please refrain from mentions of anyone who is underage. Any posts including such will need to be pulled. Sorry, folks. That's the law.

No doubt....it has to be my oldest sister Becky. She's three years younger than me....and by her own words "ticklish as hell" (on a ticklish scale of 1-10, sis says she's 100+). With sis, it doesn't matter where you tickle because she's extremely ticklish everywhere...she'll always squeal and burst into laughter (then try to hurt you :D

I don't get the chance to tickle sis much anymore (she and her family live in the Pacific Northwest), but when sis visits...or I visit her, I usually check to make sure she's still "ticklish as hell" (which she is :D :devil:

Out of all my female family members I dont know why i always focus on my cousin's. Colleen, Laureen, Eileen, Valerie, Julie those 5 I have dreamed of tickle torturing for the longest time, Especially Colleen and Laureen they're the most ticklish. Laureen has the best looking feet I dont know her foot size but If i were to grade laureens feet on a scale from 1-10 on looks and ticklishness i'd say she is with-out a doubt a 10 :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back