• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chose Your Own Adventure

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I was playing Kunsite's text adventure “Supreme Element” [great game BTW]

I started thinking, are there any erotic or tickle related chose your own adventure books or stories out there?

If so, I would love to read them.

Hi All! I was playing Kunsite's text adventure “Supreme Element” [great game BTW]

I started thinking, are there any erotic or tickle related chose your own adventure books or stories out there?

If so, I would love to read them.

I loved choose your own adventure books when I was younger. Favorite of all time was called "Crypt of the Vampire". You could collect items, have fights with monsters, and needed to roll dice as part of the story. Alas, no tickling though. :(

You could have hit upon a niche in the market there!

I used to read a lot of the Steve Jackson/Ian Livingstone books. Unfortunately I never embraced the dice aspect and I would always keep my finger in the previous page in case I choose wrong!. Impatient and cheating!

Reply to Witch10

Yeah, I use to read them all the time too [my favorite was the Goosebumps CYOA, though there were not many of them].

I guess I just like the feeling of knowing I have a little control of how the story goes.

I hate when I'm reading a book and the main character does something stupid, I am like "I would have done that differently",

Reply to TTG.

Dice? I never heard of any dice CYOA books.

The only thing I know that comes close to that is the D&D books.

I am a huge fan of these and have a big collection back home. I did not like the Jackson/Livingstone series though, with their retarded combat system (2 points fixed damage per attack, duh!). I absolutely love the Lone Wolf and Way of the Tiger. There were also a couple of French series that were absolutely brilliant, but I do not know if they had been ever translated.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back