• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christy Lynn - Overwhelmed at Tickle Touch [M/f]

Tickle Touch

TMF Poster
Be sure to check out Christy Lynn's Intro and Foot Tickling clips.

The tickling of Christy Lynn is about to go into overdrive. Her ribs and armpits are overwhelmingly ticklish. Tied with her arms above her head, she is helpless, and ready to be tickled out of her mind.

She laughs, and cackles, and twists and struggles. When I get to her armpits, Christy Lynn is in for a surprise. Her knees and ribs are not her most ticklish spots. Digging into the muscle beside her breasts is too much for her to take. I make her cry for mercy, then I keep going, just for fun.

This is a hot, hot clip for upper body fans, especially armpit ticklers.

Free Preview.

Awesome Tickle Touch. I love Christy Lynn's armpits and sides being tickled, she is an extremely ticklish lady whom seems to really enjoy being tickled.

OMG! I JUST CAME IN MY PANTS! SHE IS FRIKIN HOT! AND HER BODY MY GOD!!! THANKS FOR SHARING THAT. I AM BUYING THAT DVD. FOR REAL!!!

Great lee! Any plans to do some f/f with her?

Great lee! Any plans to do some f/f with her?

I'll see if I can bring her back for some more. Randy Moore and Kylie have been itching to get their hands on some ticklish little 'lees, so I'll see what I can do...

She's a cutie, and she's extremely ticklish, too bad you can't strap her down and really tickle the shit out of her.

Also, wearing clothing that shows her legs/thighs/ass would be a nice touch. Does she even wanna come back and do another shoot?

She's a cutie, and she's extremely ticklish, too bad you can't strap her down and really tickle the shit out of her.

Also, wearing clothing that shows her legs/thighs/ass would be a nice touch. Does she even wanna come back and do another shoot?

Heh. I bet I can get her back for some more restrictive bondage. I was kinda worried about the neighbors for this shoot :devil: Next time, I'll try to get her somewhere more soundproof and see how she can *really* react.

Christy said it was a lot of fun (especially after her vibrator scene, to be posted next Friday), so I think I can get her to come back for more :)

Heh. I bet I can get her back for some more restrictive bondage. I was kinda worried about the neighbors for this shoot :devil: Next time, I'll try to get her somewhere more soundproof and see how she can *really* react.

Christy said it was a lot of fun (especially after her vibrator scene, to be posted next Friday), so I think I can get her to come back for more :)

Yeah, but c'mon man, let's keep it real here. She got paid to get tickled, let's really see her earn her money. Put her through hell! You know you want to!

Sorry if I said anything offensive.

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back