• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chynna from Tickling Paradise

jujimbo

TMF Master
You might remember the Black chick in the video Tickle Slaves who's insanely ticklish. I've heard a rumour she's also in a clip by Tickle Horror (possible under a different artist name or also under Chynna). I am wondering whether she's also as good a lee in that one. Sadly Tickle Horror is closed, so I can't check anymore.

Here's a picture of her:

4_zps5797d73e.jpg

It's also a pity there doesn't exist a clip of her in the following pose, AFAIK.

18_zpsdb21aa77.jpg

(there does exist a whole set of pictures, though, which I have).

The Passion Shop has some Tickle Horror clips available for PPV; try this link:

http://www.passionshop.com/Doubleteam-Tickle-VOD51128.html

The model in this clip goes by the name Corrinda. I can't tell if it's the same model or not; she is wearing glasses in the Tickle Horror clip and the resolution of the photo isn't very good.

Of the two afro models available on the site, one is Corrinda and other Lea Luv; Chynna is definitely not the same model as Lea.

Anyway, if you are looking for the Tickle Horror clip in question and their C4S site is closed, this is probably your best starting point. Hope this helps.

Jabed

It's certainly not Lea, I remember her still when they as a company still existed. I bought this clip you linked and I'm also quite sure Corrinda isn't Chynna (video resolution is neither to write home about; but reaction is very different). Ah well, I wasn't a fan of their production to begin with, but thanks for your help anyway. I'm not even sure more of Chynna exists and if so of the same quality as her shoot with Tickling Paradise (of which I know two clips featuring her; one lengthy scene in Tickle Slaves and one Audition clip on their members site; in both she has a distinct very recognizable reaction to the tickling she endures).

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back