• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clips4sale.com??? Need Help

LItickleree

TMF Expert
Has anyone ordered from clips4sale.com. My fetish is a secret and i would probably die if anyone found out especially my parents. I plan on using my american express gift card, but i know clips4sale ask for a bunch of info just like any store you buy things from. Basically i wanted to know if they were going to send anything to my house after i made my purches? THanks, hopfully its understandable

creepyclown99 said:
Has anyone ordered from clips4sale.com. My fetish is a secret and i would probably die if anyone found out especially my parents. I plan on using my american express gift card, but i know clips4sale ask for a bunch of info just like any store you buy things from. Basically i wanted to know if they were going to send anything to my house after i made my purches? THanks, hopfully its understandable
I think i can answer this :)
nothing is ever sent to your house creepy (unless you purchase a DVD)

Don't worry. I have ordered tons of stuff from there. I haven't had anything sent to my house yet.

I have also ordered a lot of stuff from them. Just watch for the company name that will appear on your credit card statement. Mostly the names are innocuous, so that one would never know what the producer was selling, but some of them (or at least one) actually give the real name of their site.

Obviously the sites themselves also know who is buzing, because once you have bought from a specific site, they send you e-mail notification of their updates.

That is all, however, and I don't beleive their privacy policy would allow them to send stuff to the door

I have purchased about 100 clips from their site with my Visa...

(I know, that is a lot of money blown, lol). They have never sent anything to my house. Only thing is that they will put the company name on the debit card statemen, however they dont use any names with the word "tickle" in it. It usually shows up as WestShore Productions, or something along those lines.

nope

Nothing, nada, bubkus, gornisht............................no snail mail or phone calls of ANY kind........................

Your Fine

Creepyclown 99,
You are fine nothing ever comes to your home. I have bought many clips & never have I received any phone calls or mail. But if you share your CPU with others you may want save the clips in a folder nobody will find or open.

Good Luck,
LBFT

And if I'm not mistaken, it also charges your credit card as "Tropical Productions". Not the name of the clip.

I have downloaded a couple of Clips from Clips4sale. There are no Problems. You revieve just an Email for ordering the Clip.

You can get around those annoying e-mail notifications by de-selecting the checkbox at the bottom of the order page.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back