• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clitoris Tickling available one 'mo time!

AlienInDaHizous

TMF Poster
Hello fellow ticklephiles, I have returned after an incredibly long sabbatical(look it up), but I have returned with good news. I have just completed CT2. I am also making available the FIRST video clip that did so well, I was actually begging people to download it and put it on a web site that could handle more traffic than my pc...it was insane. So, without further "ado", here it is the first "Clitoris Tickling Part 1" video that made my wife beg and the masses masterbate(God that was good).
IP-192.168.8.17
PORT-21
sign in as anonymous
no password
nothing else.
The file name is Ultra real female orgasm. When you tickle girl's feet...they laugh. When you tickle girl's armpits...they laugh. But what happens when you tickle a girl's clitoris...you guessed it. No laughing, but tickling non-the-less. Lines are now open. 10 at a time, please be patient, and if ANYONE has a website to host this file, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me out.
Peace out!
Alien

AlienInDaHizous said:
Hello fellow ticklephiles, I have returned after an incredibly long sabbatical(look it up), but I have returned with good news. I have just completed CT2. I am also making available the FIRST video clip that did so well, I was actually begging people to download it and put it on a web site that could handle more traffic than my pc...it was insane. So, without further "ado", here it is the first "Clitoris Tickling Part 1" video that made my wife beg and the masses masterbate(God that was good).
IP-192.168.8.17
PORT-21
sign in as anonymous
no password
nothing else.
The file name is Ultra real female orgasm. When you tickle girl's feet...they laugh. When you tickle girl's armpits...they laugh. But what happens when you tickle a girl's clitoris...you guessed it. No laughing, but tickling non-the-less. Lines are now open. 10 at a time, please be patient, and if ANYONE has a website to host this file, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me out.
Peace out!
Alien
Check with boobie tickle to see if he will host it.

AlienInDaHizous said:
IP-192.168.8.17
PORT-21
sign in as anonymous
no password
nothing else.
Peace out!
Alien

Oops. It looks like you gave us the IP address of your local network.

nimrod

That information is provided so you can ftp to my pc and download it....I MEANT to give you guys that. :wow:

AlienInDaHizous said:
That information is provided so you can ftp to my pc and download it....I MEANT to give you guys that. :wow:

The address you gave is a private network address and is only accessable on your home network--the internet at large cannot directly access that IP address.

Hello.

I can't even understand what you said, let alone find and download the clip.

splits at tickletheater.com

Hi, can you tell me the size of your clip? if it's < 40MB i can give you access to my ftp server so you can upload the file. after that i will split it with hacha and put it into the splits section of tickletheater.com for everyone to download.

my email: [email protected]

i will sent you the account and password to your email adress.

if you guys want to see a woman masturbated, then worry about getting this clip. if you want to see actual tickling, then dont spaz out worrying about getting it....again, this is my OPINION, take that info and do as you will with it.

Feed me!

Yeah, count me in totally. BUT COULD ANYONE, PLEASE, send me the clip as a whole or email/post a link where it can be d/l'd as a whole as I have not had any success with Hacha. Yes, I admit, the problem is mine, but I can't get any ENGLISH how-to directions that acutally result in a successful assembly of chopped clips into one viewable movie. And as far as the subject matter goes, listen, Im an upperbody tickler; I like watching female upperbodies tickled almost as much as I like tickling female upperbodies myself. I dont care for male tickling, or tickling of feet or knees or thighs or any mumbojumbo place other than the basic armpits, ribs/breasts and belly. But putting up with all the non-upperbody clips and sections of larger clips is just part of the trade-off, part of the game; I accept it, because it ain't ever going to change. My point is, this guy (thank you Jesus) has provided a poorly-explored yet ravenously-desired subject---clit tickling. People who denounce it as an inappropriate masterbation clip should just keep quiet and move on to another thread, you know, change the channel for Christ's sake. You don't see people who share my upperbody passion going around flaming the non-upperbody clippers---no, we just move on to the stuff we do like. There's nothing magical or supernatural or saccreligious about it---the clit has simply been added to a list of about 100 other places on the body that can be tickled. (This message is not directedly at anyone in particular, I swear, but Ive heard the argument before and I didn't get to unload last time). Keep up the good work, Alien.

(note to self: Plazmatic is my new best friend) Just kidding, but thanks man for the props. And by the way, feathertk, I sent you an e-mail, just tell me what I need to do to make this one available to the masses.
Thanks,
Alien:D

Posted the clip at tickletheater.com

Hi,
i posted the first clip UltraRealFemaleOrgasm.mpeg at tickletheater.com in the splits section. splitted 20MB with hacha into 11 parts:
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=11999
Hope that AlienInDaHizous sends me the new clip to my ftp server, so i can post it in the splits section too.

Alien, I hosted your first file last time. I'll do it again. I'm Private-Messaging you with the FTP login info. All I ask is that you let ME give out the address after you've uploaded it. Then it's up for grabs while the bandwidth lasts...

Alien, I've offered to host the CT2 file, when it's ready, on my server. I Private-Messaged you the username and password to upload the file, but you hadn't responded, so do me a favor. e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll respond with an address, Username and Password so you can upload the file.

[email protected]
Loved the first one, Hope to see more of this wonderful woman, and your techniques. :eek:)

Hacha

Could anyone post some EASY directions in English on how to install/use Hacha (please, your OWN directions, including any problems/solutions you may have run into). Thanks, and then it will be here for everyone else to see and learn from (lots of people hate Hacha, you know).
[email protected]

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back