• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak and Feather-Towards the Spiders Web

Luisa_Luga

This is a story I wrote for some art work posted on Deviantart.

https://www.deviantart.com/suiktwopointoh/art/Samantha-Storm-vs-Belladonna-835413591

What. The. Fuck. What the absolute fuck was I thinking? Now look, I know I can be single minded at times. Sometimes I get a little too passionate about my job. Ok, SOMETIMES, I take risks I shouldn't for the sake of the mission. I know this. But this time Samantha, this time you went and jumped off the Waimea Bay jumping rock during big wave season. And the mother of all tiger sharks is swimming around it. And you're in a camo wetsuit looking exactly like a big assed sea turtle. Ok, ok calm down Samantha. Your inner monologue is taking the good memories of Hawai'i you use to calm yourself and turning them against you.

But seriously....what the fuck was I thinking? Ok let's walk this out again. So, The Section is investigating the outbreak of this global pandemic. People are dying as we speak. Like right now, people are dying Sam. Obviously it came from China. Yea no shit. But who? Follow the money you said Sam. But who actually knows what is going on in the Chinese Communist Party? And then you had to go and say it. Right to Lydia. Right to the goddamn boss. In the middle of the briefing in front of the whole tier one section. "She knows." You had to make your pet project part of the biggest crisis since 9-11.

Yes, I freely admit I have been looking into Belladonna off and on for almost 2 years. Everyone either thought I was crazy or just laughed when I said there's a woman who is more powerful than Hillary could ever hope to be and no one knows her name. Even Angie was dubious. Sounds straight out of a Bond movie right? Well if you have that much power people will be too afraid to speak your name. Now Lydia was generous in letting me use assets, when I was free, to do a little digging and what I found was compelling. It was also frightening.

Belladonna was probably just as powerful if not as well equipped as The Section itself. But that isn't her style. No no. She pulls strings so far above everyone you'd find yourself tangled in her web before you ever climbed to the top of that string. There was almost nothing known about her. The little that was known was from three different people who talked about her and those three people ended up dead within 24 hours. One of them right out of the Task Force Detainee Holding Area (DHA) in Bagram.

"She knows." You just HAD to say it. One of the male analysts, some nerd with glasses and Zelda toys on his desk said "What are you gonna do? Knock on her door and ask?" And you let your stupid pride and anger at this little pencil neck make you say, "It might just be that simple". Now Lydia said nothing. But when the briefing was over she called me into her office. I expected an ass chewing about focusing on the task at hand and leaving my pet projects alone. What I heard instead was surprising. "Do you think she knows?" She asked me. "I know she does." I had said vehemently. Lydia sat back in her chair and thought for a long moment. The she sat forward and said simply. "Then run with it."

I remember my heart starting to thud in my chest at those words. What she said next was even more startling. "I'm placing you on an extended leave of absence. Officially you will not be working for Section Seven. Your company expense account will remain intact but let me be absolutely clear: you will have absolutely NO support from The Section. And before you ask, Angela cannot come. I need her here working on signals analysis." Well that was a real gut punch. "If anything happens you will be on your own. Walk directly from this office. Talk to no one and do what you think you need to do. Check in 30 days from now and report your findings. If I don't hear from you I will be listing you as absent without cause."

This is why you get paid the big bucks, I said to myself. Time to see if your skills really can cash your egos checks. I stood to leave and Lydia said simply. "Good luck Sam." I did exactly as was asked and walked straight out. I didn't even stop at my desk.

I went over the files and interviews talking about her over and over on the plane. A smugglers flight out of Belgrade flown by an old friend of mine. Here's what I know about the woman calling herself Belladonna. She's beyond wealthy. She was known to travel with a male and female bodyguard. She was incredibly intelligent. Politically astute. In her 50s or 60s and possessing almost no empathy at all. She was loyal only to herself. No one knew her nationality or where she came from or if even that was her real name. I suspect it is not. It's also a good bet that she knows who I am at least. I doubt she will be surprised at my arrival though since no one knows what I'm about to do she will have no warning. Lydia was smart there putting no one, not even the Director of Intelligence in the loop. Washington being the leaky sieve it is.

And now here I am. In the middle of the Alps two days later and walking up to a walled compound on the side of a mountain, in plain sight. This can't possibly go well.

Part 2 is here

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?317606-Cloak-and-Feather-Said-the-Spider-to-the-Fly

Last edited:
Very nice start. I like that you are dividing this story up into sections. I find that I usually won't read a piece that I think is too long. Are the names fictitious? They sound strangely familiar to me. You might also put a link at the end of this, to go on to the next part of the story.

Once again, congrats on a beautiful opening.

Thank you for the feedback and the suggestions. The names are all from the Samantha Storm universe. If you haven't read them you really should! She's a legend in the tickling story realm and I was honored to be asked to write a story for her!

And you are freaking killing it! I have loved watching this come together and can't wait to see where you take it.

Thank you for the feedback and the suggestions. The names are all from the Samantha Storm universe. If you haven't read them you really should! She's a legend in the tickling story realm and I was honored to be asked to write a story for her!

Once you realize long history of Samantha Storm, the talented authors involved, and how fast her world is growing... it can be overwhelming. But Suikoden is the lighthouse that shows everyone the way.

You’re doing great.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back