• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CO - Denver/Lakewood Lee/Ler Looking to Tickle and Be Tickled - M,27

GWest22

Hello all!

I am interested in finding someone/s who are interested in some sexy tickle play. I love bondage and control play, I am into moderate pain, and I am bisexual. I am primarily interested in finding a couple to tie me up and tickle torture me, but I would also be very into finding a male ler [ me being his lee :innocent: ] or a female lee and making her my little tickle toy ... :mwahaha:

I love teasing and denial as well, and fantasize about someone forcing me to cum or teasing me until I'm a squirming begging mess :c ) Sexual stuff aside, I love music and cooking, and I am a HUUUUUUGE nerd :super:. Hope that's alright. Please don't respond if not.

I would love to meet up and play at some point, but if you are also potentially interested in doing some RP, then private message me! I would love to chat!

Hello all!

I am interested in finding someone/s who are interested in some sexy tickle play. I love bondage and control play, I am into moderate pain, and I am bisexual. I am primarily interested in finding a couple to tie me up and tickle torture me, but I would also be very into finding a male ler [ me being his lee :innocent: ] or a female lee and making her my little tickle toy ... :mwahaha:

I love teasing and denial as well, and fantasize about someone forcing me to cum or teasing me until I'm a squirming begging mess :c ) Sexual stuff aside, I love music and cooking, and I am a HUUUUUUGE nerd :super:. Hope that's alright. Please don't respond if not.

I would love to meet up and play at some point, but if you are also potentially interested in doing some RP, then private message me! I would love to chat!
Hi there. I'm a female lee in Lakewood looking for some fun tickle partners. I'm new to this but I'm really into being tickled & would like to play.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hi there. I'm a female lee in Lakewood looking for some fun tickle partners. I'm new to this but I'm really into being tickled & would like to play.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hello Snowbunny99,

I sent you a private message. I have two profiles on TMF; one for my artwork and one for my personal profile. For some reason my personal profile "gwest22" is not able to send and messages but please check out my PM. I would love to chat with you!

Heya girl whats shakin. Jake here. VERY into tickling and orgasm control. Hit me back. Jake

I'm looking for both ler and lee but more on the receiving end of the dancing fingers

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back