• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cockbound and Tickled by Kelli Lynn Sage

Kelli Lynn Sage

Verified
I have nick named one of my best friends that I have made from TickleCon, Giggle Watt. He is a great person and has an amazing personality. He was down to film and do some light bondage so here we are! This is a video of him cock-bound and tickled. "Cockbound" is one of my new MO's tickling my personal friends and submissives (lees). I think it gives them a easing into simple Shibari.

WATT IS SO SENSITIVE AND I LOVE HIS LITTLE SQUEALS AND MOANS AND MAJOR FREAK OUTS DURING THIS CLIP! We had someone watching in the background which I love so you can see the chemistry bouncing around magically.

Cockbound and Tickled!

This clip includes simple #shibari and cock #bondage.

F/m Tickling:

Kelli Lynn Sage tickled the incredibly ticklish, sexy and lean masked man "Watt". They are both good friends and have gone to TickleCon, so the chemistry in this clip is amazing! This is a high energetic clip that shows how playful tickling can be especially between people who actually care.

#Tickle #Tickling #Ticklish #BDSM

Full Clip on:
http://www.clips4sale.com/KelliLynnSage
http://www.onlyfans.com/KelliLynnSage
Or private sale through texting 646-220-1308

Attachments

• prev_Cockbound1_1716269499.mp4
    3.6 MB
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back