• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coding in C# ?

crazytickling

TMF Poster
Hi everybody, for a long time ago i decided to learn some coding becouse i want try to make some indie games. It seems i`m going to have time for that, so i`m curious. I found some tutorials for beginners on YT, but i`m asking if someone here who is making this stuff, could help me by the start? For example should i learn something else before the C#? C++ for example? I`m also seeking some tutorials or learn books in pdf format. For free - if it`s possible. Thank you!

As a backup (nothing beats experienced recommendations), I'm sure you know your public library probably has e-books, databases, all free (or basically free, your taxes pay for all that and you don't need to go into the physical spaces if you don't wish to -- if they're even open). And probably a great deal in pdf format.

They may offer Grab-N-Go pickup, if not open - you should call yours for options or check their website. However it's phrased where ever you are.

Or if you've graduated, pardon me again for stating the obvious, you may have alumni access to school/college libraries,
same as above, much online. All of them may also sell slightly older books for .50c or such.

For the longest time I didn't realize some public libraries also have online movies, magazines, etc. available, it's really amazing, and that's come in handy. A librarian told me a lot of these online options have been increased in breadth & time allowances in my area due to the pandemic also.

Last edited:
Thank you for responding. Maybe it is like that in the USA, but it`s not like that in my country. Public (online) libraries aren`t free or just partially. And you can read only online. You can`t download it. I`ll check out some what you are talking about. But i`m afraid i must be a citizen of the country or the city where the library is. College libraries work the same way here. But maybe i should look for some used books. Good idea! Thank you!

You're welcome, I was wondering if the system is different by you, though here also you do need to be a resident or taxpayer in any particular area to get a card for full/remote access.
Library catalogs are usually accessible online to anyone so you can see what's available in any location (but that doesn't help you unless you're going to walk in).

Hopefully you can walk in to a public library and use a computer/databases with some form of ID,
or sit with a book in the library without taking anything out? (if they're open, stating the obvious again).

Otherwise I don't know if Google Books or Project Gutenberg have anything relevant available...

https://www.gutenberg.org/

C++ site:gutenberg.org
https://www.google.com/search?q=C++...HScrC80Q2wF6BAgFEAE&ei=I9I0X8HhBpDz5gKn1qzoDA

Last edited:
That's very kind of you, that site really wasn't the most relevant recommendation

but you're welcome & I hope someone catches this who actually knows what you're talking about! :)

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back