• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College Girl Sasha's Tickle Torture (M/F, F/M)

Honestly, how good is it so far? Please leave any comments or suggestions below :)

• 1 (really bad, scrap it)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 (not horrible, but not very intrigued)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 3 (decent, an average story)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 (I like it! Pretty good and I'll read the next parts when I have time)

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • 5 (Amazing! I will read the next parts as soon as it's released)

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
T

ticklcollegeboy

Hi everyone! This is my first TMF post, and I wanted to write a story about my tickle fantasies. As a college student, I have a bunch of friends that I fantasize about tickling, one of which I have actually tickled before. This story is about that girl Sasha, and the story has real characters but the plot is not in any way real (just a fantasy). If you're ever interested in the person it's about, PM me and I can share pictures and chat about her and the story. I anticipate the story having 3 parts. Part 1 is the intro (no tickling yet but it builds up to the tickling). Part 2 is the M/F tickling. Part 3 is the F/M revenge tickling. For now, I have written part 1 and I hope you enjoy! If it's liked, I'll delve into part 2 and 3 :)

Cursing myself yet again for scheduling an 8:30 AM class this semester, I grudgingly sat down in my Psychology class one chilly April morning. I was probably as average as a college guy as could be: 5’6”, 150 pounds, brown skin, black hair, and wore glasses. As I was sitting there miserably in Psych, the only bright spot in this class walked through the door: the girl of my dreams. Sasha walked in with her beautiful blonde hair straight today, hanging a few inches below her shoulders. She was everything I could ever have wanted physically in a girl: 5’6”, 130 pounds, gorgeous white skin, and fantastic body, led by her amazing ass, 37B sized breast, jaw-dropping curves, and pretty face. As soon as she took a seat in front of me, my eyes wandered down to her feet. Today was a good day, since she wore sneakers. See while I may be average in all other things, I had a glaring foot and tickle fetish that made me very very different. I would always have so many fantasies about different girls I knew at school, but none more than fantasies of Sasha. A lot of it came from the mystery behind her; she dressed conservatively every day for a college girl and her Instagram was private, so I had to have a creative imagination when thinking about her. Sneaker days were good days, since that meant I had a sight of her ankles. I’d never seen her shoe-less before, much less bare feet. Her sneakered feet would have to do. I continued to spend all of class staring at her feet and her unbelievable butt, just dreaming of how much fun I’d have tickling her in my dreamland. I had talked to her only a couple times before, and they were only brief conversations. I felt my cock stiffen whenever she moved her feet around, dangling her legs under the chair as my eyes were glued to her sneakered feet. God, if only I could see them bare someday.

While I was fantasizing, the professor announced we’d have yet another stupid project to work on, and the class groaned. I was sick of these projects and didn’t want yet another. He assigned pairs, and to my shocked face and delight, I heard “Sasha and David” paired up. I silently cursed my cock for stiffening up even more as I tried to maintain my composure. Sasha turned around and gave me a smile which was something I’d cherish forever. At the end of class, we met up and discussed what the plan was. “Hey, wanna come over to my place Saturday morning? My roommates will be out for the weekend and so we’ll have the place to ourselves for two days if needed,” I managed to get out as she her blue eyes stared into my eyes.

“Sure, that sounds good. Just text me the address when you get the chance. Do I need to bring anything?” Sasha asked sweetly.

“Ummm” I froze up and didn’t know if I should ask her what was on my mind. Screw it, what’s the worst that could happen? “I have a small pool in the back of my place, and since the weather is nice on Saturday, you could bring a swimsuit if you want during our break?”

She giggled a little, but told me “Sure! Sounds like fun.” I was in heaven. I happily walked home that day, thrilled at the opportunity. Pool meant swimsuit, swimsuit meant bare feet, and that meant a happy David. My cock was as hard as I could remember, and I was so tempted to relieve myself but resisted, waiting for after my encounter Saturday so the pleasure could be so much greater. Would I be able to see her feet, touch her feet, heck maybe even tickle her feet? The possibilities made my head spin, and for the rest of the week, I made sure to get everything I needed in case the opportunity came up to fulfill my fetishes….

And of course, with my luck, it was cold as hell Saturday morning. Sasha rang the doorbell dressed in a sweatshirt, sweatpants, and uggs. As I welcomed her in, my eyes again wandered down to her feet, and I started getting extremely aroused as she took off her uggs and I laid my eyes on those socked feet. Had to be size 8.5s, I thought to myself. Please take the socks off now, please! I was internally pleading to her, but no dice. She asked where should we work as she walked in, and we got to work. We worked for about two hours and were actually pretty proud of the progress we had made so far. We started watching some TV for a break when all of a sudden she asked sweetly “I see you looking at my feet today a lot David. Do you like my socks?”

Oh shit, what do I say? My mind raced and I felt the blood rushing to both my face and cock. “Oh I mean I like your socks, but that’s not why I was looking at them. You see, I give some good foot rubs, and thought maybe your feet were sore and could use one. Totally up to you though, I was just wondering,” I blurted out, ready for her to freak out or make this really awkward. Instead, she just laughed before saying, “Well you aren’t wrong in them being sore, and if you are willing, I could use a foot rub.”

What?! She really said yes? I didn’t know what to even think anymore. She put her socked feet in my lap and I couldn’t believe it was really happening. Mustering up any little ability I had left to speak, I asked “Lotion or baby oil?” That’s when my dream took a massive hit.

“Actually I’d prefer not taking my socks off. It’s nothing personal, it’s just I don’t like being barefoot. In fact, the only times I ever take my socks off are when I’m showering and when I’m moisturizing them. Even when I shower I have flip flops on so they still aren’t bare. No one but me really sees them bare. So again nothing personal or anything, but I did put on a new pair of socks today so they are really clean I promise! Just please be gentle and careful not to scratch or tickle when you do it.”

Of course, the mention of tickle made me aroused. “No problem, I’ll rub with your socks on then. You mentioned not to tickle, so I assume you’re ticklish?” I try to ask cooly as I begin running her socked feet with my hands.

“Well to be honest, I haven’t gotten tickled in like 10 years or something like that. So I’m not sure, but I’d assume I was since my feet are moisturized a lot and always protected from the outside world. I just wanna enjoy my massage and not worry about tickles ya know?” She responded sweetly.

Holy crap I can’t do this any longer. My cock was fully erect as I tried hard to avoid it showing through my pants. I rubbed her feet faster and faster, making sure I didn’t tickle them to upset her. I could tell how soft they were though even behind her thick socks covering them. She moaned a bit as I rubbed, and I physically could not do it anymore. I had to tickle her, I just had to. I asked if she wanted any water since I was gonna get a glass myself, and she said yes. I went to the kitchen and poured a glass of water for her, and felt really bad doing it, but couldn’t take this anymore and mixed in a powdered drug in the water. I had to tickle her. She may not have known it, but she was teasing me beyond belief like this. I’m sorry Sasha, but it has to happen now; it’s too much for me to bear. I brought her the glass of water, and she gulped it down. I knew she’d be out in a minute or so and I’d have 30 minutes of her being out. As expected, she started to get drowsy and was knocked out cold in a minute, and I couldn’t believe it was happening. “We’re gonna have so much fun Sasha” I said out loud.

I was so tempted to just rip off those socks, but I somehow held back, knowing it’d be a lot more fun to do it when she was awake. I carried her limp body to my basement where the bondage equipment I had prepared that week was set up. On the bed, I had restraints ready to lock her in a spread eagle position, and began to do so when I forgot, I needed to have access to her tickle spots. I started slowly lifting her sweatshirt and took it off, revealing a tank top underneath, which I quickly removed as well. A jaw-dropping sight to behold, as her flat sexy tummy with a nice deep innie in the middle, as well as her freshly shaved armpits. I didn’t need to remove her bra so I left that on. I took off her sweatpants, and even though I left her panties on, I still got the glorious view of her butt and muscular legs, something so arousing I started to touch myself through my pants. Trying to restrain myself and focusing on the task at hand, I tied her up face up spread eagle, and got all my tickle supplies as she was still knocked out. I had a couple minutes to spare, so I walked around her, admiring what would be my tickling canvas in a few more minutes. Even with her underwear-clad body to view, my eyes continued to end up at her socked feet. That was the true prize. Unveiling them and tickling them right in front of her. I took a seat next to her as she was about to start waking up. Slowly but surely, she regained her consciousness and was appalled at the situation she was in. “WHAT THE FUCK?! SOMEBODY HELP ME!” she shrieked as she looked at her tied underwear-clad body. She turned around and saw me, and had a very scared and confused look as I smiled at her.

“Hey Sasha. Tough spot you’re in right now ain’t it?” I teased as she tried pulling out of her bonds to no avail.

“DAVID GET ME OUT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS” she yelled at me.

I chuckled. “Easy there, beautiful. If you interrupt me now, I’ll gag you and you’ll regret having a voice. Understand?” She whimpered but put out a weak yes. I continued with a smile, “That’s a good girl Sasha. Now let me explain. You see Sasha, I’m a pretty average guy, but there’s more to me than you may think. I’ve never told anyone this, but I’ll let you in on a little secret. I have a couple fetishes. First off, a foot fetish that you’ve already noticed earlier so props to you for that. But even more than that, I have a tickling fetish. Meaning, I love tickling. I’ve probably watched every tickling video out there, jerking off to them and learning every technique to tickle every area in the process. But unfortunately, I’ve never gotten the chance to indulge in either of these fetishes. And that, Sasha, is where you and your hot body come into play. You see, you’ve always teased me with those feet and that body, making me dream of what was underneath the layers of clothes and socks and sneakers. And I still haven’t seen underneath those socks yet. But trust me, it’ll happen. I know you must be terrified, but I won’t hurt you. It’s just unfortunate because you’re a sweet girl, but the issue is that I have to satisfy my sexual desires and raging boner by tickling you until you’re a screaming mess. Not just a little tickle here or there. No, I don’t play like that. I want to tickle the actual shit out of you. Make you beg, plead, cry, scream, and go insane. Make you into someone who starts loving every second of my tickling because you have no other choice. So I won’t make you wait much longer, and I just have one question for you. Are you ticklish baby?”

Sasha, understandably, was stunned and terrified. She knew better than to scream at me again, so she started to whimper again and beg “I told you David I’m really not sure. Please don’t tickle me though because if I am ticklish I won’t be able to bear it for even a few seconds please. I’ll do whatever you want.”

I raised my eyebrows and responded “Mmmm you know, begging gets me even harder and more turned on. Since you said whatever I want, I want you to suck my dick.”

Sasha stuttered and I knew I had her trapped, “Umm David please I’m a good girl I can’t do that I’ll pay you or do your homework or whatever else please.”

“Mmm nope. I gave you your offer, and now it’s off the table. So it’s time to play baby girl. Let’s start at the very top here with your smooth exposed armpits, shall we?” I crept up near the head of the table and hovered my fingers over her armpits, watching her expression as she closed her eyes and braced for the worse. Finally, after all this time, it would happen….

Welcome to the TMF! Fine story for your first post. :D

PS: Average height of a male college student is about 5'9" so your male lead character is a bit shorter than average.

Great story so far!
Make sure you get a bit of sock tickling in there if you can.
A lot of people go to the effort of having someone wear socks, then take them off instantly.
Can't wait for the next installments

Thank you all! I'm working on the next part and will try to get it done as time permits :)

I mean for me personally, it's doesn't really attract my attention. I'm not really into the whole "drug the girl, tie her up, tickle her" theme. It's extremely overused in my opinion. Not very original.

Your writing isn't bad. You seem to have a knack for being descriptive when necessary. Anyway, good job and welcome to the forum.

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back