• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College ticklers?

Skipadeedoodah said:
21 - go to college in PA - what are everybody's majors out of curiousity?? I'm a Psych major - specializing in Marriage and Family Therapy
I'm a getting a business undergrad in Marketing and hoping to get another major in english so i can teach at somepoint. The school I go to is called Redeemer University (incase anyone knows about it) and it's a small Christian liberal arts University

19 (almost 20) second year journalism major in upstate ny. not much tickling action going on there unfortunately, but i'm always on the watch.

24 year-old male... grad school in Minneapolis, Minnesota for Public and Non-Profit Administration

both a "ler" and a "lee" and have only tried with guys thus far

:wavingguy

20 Year old, 3rd Year English Major here....I'll be in school for at least 5 or 6 years though. Parties are fun. *sigh*

Yay for education!

Im a 20 year old fella studying international politics at a small school in Jersey.

......my turn!?!?

24 year old senior from va...im at marshall university in west va...not much tickling but boy did i do alot when i was at Virginia Tech in undergrad

I'm 25, going to Los Angeles Valley College and studying political science after a five year break following high school. Currently prepping to transfer in the fall of 2007.

20 Year old student at the University of Miami. Business Management and Organization Major

19 year old uni student in sydney, australia. Studying Arachnology, i have about 5 years to go till i finish the course though.

Representing the Old Dominion

19 year old guy here, college Freshman, representing the Old Dominion in Virginia!

I'm majoring in Latin American History and Political Science with the aspiration of pursuing International Diplomacy during Graduate studies in a few years from now.

I'm also a Jazz Player and play the Tenor sax and compose in/for several college and independent groups. Tickling here is sadly nonexistent. Great to hear from people our age :)...we tend to be under represented for some reason in these communities...

- Chaneda

The Untickled 1 said:
19 year old uni student in sydney, australia. Studying Arachnology, i have about 5 years to go till i finish the course though.

well, glad to see another Aussie on the forum, esp. a uni student.

Arachnology? that sounds like a grouse topic - do you work with their venom?

20 yo male college student here, in binghamton ny.

I love me some ticklin', but there's been none to speak of. :dropatear

Hey everyone not in college but age-wise almost...21 year old in Central IL...

Tho I travel all over for wrestling

Angelic0886, what school in Indiana do u go to? ISU by any chance (I go to Terre Haute for wrestling...lemme know)

See everyone later

20 year old university student in Fort Wayne, IN. Studying English with a concentration on creative writing ;) There's next to zero tickling around here, with nuns patrolling the grounds, but it's a beautiful campus and the people are still a lot of fun.

Wow. There seem to be a lot more college students here than I expected.

Has anyone noticed...

that everyone in college wears flip flops no matter how cold it is, until there is literally snow on the ground. I am almost spoiled with how many soles I get to see around campus. Ladies, don't your tootsies get cold?

Meth

I'm a 22 year old senior at Arizona State. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be much tickling here.

method11236 said:
that everyone in college wears flip flops no matter how cold it is, until there is literally snow on the ground. I am almost spoiled with how many soles I get to see around campus. Ladies, don't your tootsies get cold?

Meth

LOL I'm definitely one of those girls LOL I think most of us college students are always SO busy between work and school, we're too tired to put on any shoes that don't practically put themselves on LOL that's why I wear them anyway - and my best friend is the same exact way :) If I could get away with it I'd wear them even with snow on the ground! I mean you're only walking in snow from the house to the car or the car to the house so what's it gonna hurt?? LOL I love me some flip flops LOL And I'd like to thank Old Navy for their 2/$5 sale :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back