• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Colossus: Lots of Clips from Japan /f

I couldn't have put it better myself, Dubliner! Always a treat to see a MicA thread in clips or images it is, and this one delivers many treats! So many, in fact, that I am hard-pressed to pick a favorite. Perhaps the "fingernails on the belly" scene, as you put it, in "kyangyarude kosupure (onakani).flv", as that scene was scrumptious! Kudos and acclaim from this one for an excellent selection. =)

I couldn't have put it better myself, Dubliner! Always a treat to see a MicA thread in clips or images it is, and this one delivers many treats! So many, in fact, that I am hard-pressed to pick a favorite. Perhaps the "fingernails on the belly" scene, as you put it, in "kyangyarude kosupure (onakani).flv", as that scene was scrumptious! Kudos and acclaim from this one for an excellent selection. =)
Thanks for the kind words, HDS. It's funny, but I found the clip you reference over a year ago :eek: . Due to the nature of these threads, I end up posting large portions of material haphazardly and without much awareness as to what I'm even posting. Afterwards, I realized that there are other 'kyangyarude' clips that I collected long ago that I've still yet to post. Quite frankly, I'm a little overwhelmed with material. I think I need a secretary.

I always like hearing which clips people prefer. I tend to leave off subjective information and superlatives even if I really love a clip- I'm not looking to rock the vote ;) . But I like the one you picked out quite a bit, HDS. Hopefully, I won't get that theme stuck in my head...

What an incredible series of posts, here and in mainstream. No way I'll get thru them all tonight, But Mr. Mica, you deserve much more than a Ric Flair "WOOOOOOOO!!" for all this! Kick ass, Bro!

Lots of clips from japan!

didn't realize that some japanese girls are exactly sexy! that is very intresting and yes one of the girls in one of those clips actually peed after she was tickled that was hot!

Woo! (not as convincing when I do it)

What an incredible series of posts, here and in mainstream. No way I'll get thru them all tonight, But Mr. Mica, you deserve much more than a Ric Flair "WOOOOOOOO!!" for all this! Kick ass, Bro!
Thanks so much, my friend. The Nature Boy- one of my favorites! Can I still accept the "Woo!" Because that'll do! He started showing up on Smackdown, around 7 years ago, and things became much more fun I think (he's got personality). Anywoo, thanks again, and Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!

I cant speak for the over 500 people who have d/l'd...

... but I wanted you to know that at least a few of us appreciate your hard work and long hours. It is no quick thing to search the internet for all these clips and I thank you.

"Joe"

WOW that must've taken a lot of time to upload. Thanks a ton! I especially enjoyed the ones where there are many men tickling one girl, there should be a lot more videos like that. Thanks again CoM!!!

... but I wanted you to know that at least a few of us appreciate your hard work and long hours. It is no quick thing to search the internet for all these clips and I thank you.

"Joe"
Thank you so much, Joe. Sorry for the delayed response- just got back from a holiday trip. I really appreciate the acknowledgement of time and effort. I'm hoping to put together another thread at some point this month. The clips will require a lot of editing, so I should probably be thankful for the 'ease' in posting the material in this thread ;) ...

Thanks a bunch for the clips, man! They were awesome!
Thanks, man. Glad you liked them :bubble: .

Here are a few pics of the girl, Matsushima Hatsune, in the Nihon no Terebi clip (6th post down). I've since seen the full clip, and the premise is that each of the girls is showing off a special talent of their choosing (one of them displays her karate skills and the other plays the bugle). In this case, it's her ability to endure tickling (nice choice). If only they'd done a better job tickling her (one of the other girls is even holding two feathers, but never has a chance to use them) ...

Last edited:
Why are the good folks at Tickle Japan so resistant to taking the money of Westerners? They won't make it possible for people who don't read Japanese to buy on their site and they only put maybe one in ten of their videos up for sale at clips4sale.

WOW that must've taken a lot of time to upload. Thanks a ton! I especially enjoyed the ones where there are many men tickling one girl, there should be a lot more videos like that. Thanks again CoM!!!
First off, thanks a lot for taking the time to respond, ddc. I appreciate it. I postponed this thread a number of times on account of the fact that I was kind of dreading the time involved, but it could have been worse. I totally agree with you. I think it's kind of exciting when you see multiple male 'lers because it's just so rare outside of Japan. When you consider the idea of organizing the event, it's clearly an impediment; if there's a number of people in the room when you're shooting a m/f tickling video, I suppose they're often other models. Anywho, the precedent was set a while back in Japan, and several companies have done it. I should at least have some more representatives of this phenomenom in my next large thread. Thank you for the comments, ddc.

i agree...

Why are the good folks at Tickle Japan so resistant to taking the money of Westerners? They won't make it possible for people who don't read Japanese to buy on their site and they only put maybe one in ten of their videos up for sale at clips4sale.

i wish they'd update their clips for sale site... with the GOOD stuff!

CofM is GOD

I hate friggin zip files, but you have replaced the Flying Spaghetti Monster as my deity of choice.

I had a rather ticklish Korean g/f in college, before I discovered bondage :(
But these Japanese clips ALWAYS bring me to a happy place.

You rock man!! Thanks so much for posting all those clips!!

I'm actually living in Japan right now...I'm always on the lookout for these kinds of videos in the DVD rental stores...haha!!

i wish they'd update their clips for sale site... with the GOOD stuff!
I can only speculate. Several years back, they had an English section on their site for a period of time. This could have quite possibly created a dose of sticker shock, as Japanese fetish videos and specialized content tend to be substantially more expensive than ones created stateside (America's not shipping all it's jobs overseas ;) ). And that's not even discussing shipping charges. I've encountered very few Japanese distributors that ship to the states- could have something to do with the hassle (getting through customs...). The Tickle Japan site is no different from any other manufacturer's, who to my knowledge don't ship outside Japan at all.

The clips for sale site, in my humble opinion, has a lot of good material. Plus, the prices are no different from stuff produced stateside, so it's kind of a steal. I realize it hasn't been updated in the longest time. If you guys want me to, I will contact them about it.

thank you, i will have to go through these when i have more time, Japanese clips are always the best

funny

I hate friggin zip files, but you have replaced the Flying Spaghetti Monster as my deity of choice.
I am honored to be classed in the same category as such high flying pasta, matt, but I must say that that Monster has a lot to recommend it. Keep the so called faith!

20_1_1140005884.jpg

You rock man!! Thanks so much for posting all those clips!!

I'm actually living in Japan right now...I'm always on the lookout for these kinds of videos in the DVD rental stores...haha!!
Congratulations on your first post, Sharpie! Thanks so much for commenting. You're in the right place to find the videos, that's for sure. I think it's a great country, so I hope you're able to enjoy your time there. I would be jeolous of you if I was the jeolous type :triangle: .

What's New

6/12/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back