• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Comic Preview

TheTenaciousJ

TMF Expert
Hey everyone! I wanted to let everyone know that I'm getting into comics. I made up a story and plan on fleshing out a series with no clear end in sight. Instead of having a comic series that tells only one story I wanted to make one that tells a lot of stories. So anyways I wanted to introduce a couple of girls I created. One's named Tima and the other is a wolf girl.

Tima:

Tima is a 500 year old demon. She's a jack-of-all-trades who travel from one world. Sometimes she'll hunt for artifacts, other times she'll defend a village or find a missing adult or child. Tima is a kind demon who does't like to fight, but is very skilled with her sword. She's very strong. She's never killed another human or demon and she loves smiling.

She's also cursed with very sensative skin....

Tima is very ticklish. More than most actually. She does love laughing, smiling and being tickled, but when she can't move she gets mad.

Wolf Girl:

The wolf girl is a demon as well. She too loves smiling and laughing, but hardly talks. And when she does talk her words are broken up into small fragments. She refers to herself by name. Her age will remain a mystery, but when I reveal it later on dow the road people will be surprised.

The Wolf girl is pretty ticklish herself. And she loves being tickled too, sometimes she'll even urge Tima or someone else to tickle her.

Tima and the Wolf Girl.
Tima falls in love with the Wolf Girl when she's hired to find the demon. She was expecting to see a large, snarling beast, but instead found this girl and instantly falls in love. Tima often will be sitting next to the Wolf Girl, or infront of her, watching her. And when the Wolf Girl does something absolutely cute she throws her arms around her.

Tima looks at everyone like a brother or sister. It makes it easy for her not to kill or hurt them, but she looks at the wolf girl like an actual sister. Someone she can look after, take care of, and love on.

Tima's relationship with the wolf girl is simply that of a sister. Tima's other love interest will become apparent with the reappearance of a certain man.

Anyways that's all for now. Enjoy the preview and the other stuff I have planned. Stay... Here and keep watching!

Thanks!

Thank you very much. The comic is well on it's way and I can't wait to release it to everyone.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back