• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming soon at Viper Productions: Troy's Ticklish Orgasms: mf/f

ViperGTS

Oh this one is DELICIOUS. I truly am honored to be able to bring this kind of content to you fine folk here in the community.

Troy visits Miss Honey and I for another round. We strap her up in a nice mummification wrap, and tickle both her smooth, stockinged feet and her chest and underarms at the same time. Then, we reduce her to silent laughter by tickling her worst spot: her neck. After that, we strip her naked and tickle the sexy woman to a powerful orgasm. Even still, we tickle and vibrate her until she cums AGAIN. The poor thing could only shrink into giggles after her second climax.

In the preview clip, you get great visual shots of her helpless, stockinged soles and her bouncy, sexy chest. You also see her being introduced into being tickled and vibrated at the same time.

This clip will be available TOMORROW NIGHT!

Oh no!!

Simply guys!!.. This is one of the most, or maybe the most EROTIC thing ive ever seen in the last year!! congratulations!!!... you have great works!!!

Another fantastic vid!! You are definately doing some consistantly great work!

Glad you guys all like it. Positive feedback will encourage Troy/us to do it again in the future. Now go buy a vid!:veryhappy

that was one of the best clips i have ever seen, thanx for taking the time to post it

Congratulations, Viper.

Great work, and it's nice to see a tickle movie producer pick up the "mummy style" tickling scenario and run with it. I usually buy the mummy scenarios if the lady is a pretty good lee, and she's a good lee!

That clip was great! Good job!

:bouncybou
Oh my god. Viper, that was a fantastic clip.
That is a tickling fantasy that I have on occasion.
I absolutely loved the ending. Hip nibbling is so sexy.
I'm off to cool down now.
Viper, you are so creative.

I love her stockinged Soles!!! She is very ticklish and i like her reaction about the feet tickling! The wrapping position is perfect for this stockinged soles ;) :wub: Can't wait to see another great clip of Troy in stockings ;)

Yo bro. You have indeed made your mark in the world already and you keep getting more and more impressive!
Damn fine job!:bowing:

Hey, I downloaded the smaller version of the clip, but about half-way through a window popped up and said that the file was corrupted, can I get some help here?

I downloaded the larger version of the clip and it only played for 8 minutes before an error message popped up. I contacted Clips4Sale and they reset the clip so I could download it again but it didn't solve the problem. It looks as if the uploaded clip has been corrupted.

p.s. The first 8 minutes were very good!

Same exact problem, guess I'm not the only one with the issue then...

The clip plays fine on my computer. Hm. I will re-upload the clip today. Will the two of you please email me at [email protected] today. I will get back to you soon so you can get the full clip.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but the Ticklish Orgasms clips will be down until tonight, while I re-upload them to the site. It looks like they got corrupted somewhere along the lines.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but the Ticklish Orgasms clips will be down until tonight, while I re-upload them to the site. It looks like they got corrupted somewhere along the lines.

Small glitches happen. What can you do? When it's back up, I may consider getting it.
:couch:

Ticklish orgasms? Great!

While I'm anxiously waiting for this clip to get reuploaded I was wondering - can anyone recommend any other clips or vids with women being tickled while having an orgasm? I've seen clips that have both, but only a couple that had them being tickled and orgasm at the same time.

Sweet clip Viper :smilestar Thanks for the preview!

...can anyone recommend any other clips or vids with women being tickled while having an orgasm? ...

Search for the clip "Vibrator Sandra & Tickled Feet" -> Here. Sandra is both smokin' hot and ticklish...it really is a great clip. :wub:

Okay everyone, thank you for your patience. I have re-uploaded the clips and made them available to the public again at the site. For those of you who have had problems and have emailed me about them, I will be contacting Clips4Sale today to try and get a resolution.

Thanks!

Great Clip!
Miss honey is nice.
By the way viper, which brand of watch/bracelet is she wearing?

Looks like one of the greatest. I was going to buy it, but as I submitted my order - clips4sale asked me for additional info about my bank, my credit card company customer service number, and my home phone!
I canceled the deal. With all due respect, as long as they are asking me to enter bank or personal info, I will not buy anything from them. Sorry, Viper.
The funny thing is they only asked me that after I filled the regular info. Meaning, they screen people from certain countries or something.

That's all standard information that should be requested by any online financial transaction. Those that don't are cutting a few corners.

The site is perfectly safe. I've been working closely with them for some time, and trust them implicitly.

Looks like one of the greatest. I was going to buy it, but as I submitted my order - clips4sale asked me for additional info about my bank, my credit card company customer service number, and my home phone!
I canceled the deal. With all due respect, as long as they are asking me to enter bank or personal info, I will not buy anything from them. Sorry, Viper.
The funny thing is they only asked me that after I filled the regular info. Meaning, they screen people from certain countries or something.

What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back