• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Commission: The Ticklish Affair

arabgeata

This story is a commission. If you're interested in commissioning any kind of story from me, feel free to message me or see the details on my visitors page.

This story is based on a wife who cheats on her husband with her boss and is then forced to help her husband exact revenge on the hot shot boss. As usual, comments/thoughts are appreciated.

WARNING: tickle torture/humiliation/revenge/strong language, if you don't like that this may not be for you

---

Andy is a junior partner that has been working for a very long time at his firm. He is about to go into a meeting with all the active senior partners where he believes he will be promoted. However, they inform him that not only will he not be promoted, but they do not see him every reaching senior partner as he is currently doing perfectly as a junior partner. Andy can't believe this and decides to take the rest of the day off and head home early. He notices another car in the driveway and when he enters his home he finds his wife, Eve, laying with a strange man on his sofa. Outraged, Andy forces the man to leave immediately and confronts Eve, "I know I’ve been working a lot lately, but I can't believe you would do this". Eve responds, "I'm so sorry honey but I've been lonely, and we were just watching television. It's not like we were laying in our bed or anything, I save that for you. I think you are being a little oversensitive as usual ". Andy hated when she said that and decided to drop it for now and look into this man as he'd remembered the license plate number of his car.

Upon further investigation, Andy discovered that the man's name was William and he was in fact Eve's boss at the firm where she was an administrative assistant. Andy decided to stakeout William's house and once he left, Andy noticed another car was still in the garage. Andy decided to knock on the door and was answered by William's wife, Helen. The two got to talking and Andy quickly found out that not only was William a senior partner at a more prestigious firm than himself, but he was much younger than Andy was. Filled with jealously, Andy revealed to Helen what he found between Eve and William. Helen cannot believe it as, "he has been acting suspicious and less interested in me for the last couple weeks". On this hunch Helen decided to go through his text messages on the iPad William left at home. It didn't take long to discover a month long chain between the two which started with flirting and quickly developed into sexting and confirmation that Eve and William had been having an affair. Both Helen and Andy were in shock and Andy stormed home, convinced that this was somehow William's fault and he must be using his power to force Eve into cheating. Eve quickly confirmed this theory, trying to move the blame off of herself. Running with this idea, Andy decided to go visit Helen the next day to see what dirt he could uncover about William to get revenge.

When Andy arrived, Helen looked flustered. She explained, "I brought up the text messages and behavior to William yesterday and he got very angry and started yelling that I should mind my own business". Apparently Will had a history of cheating and Helen had told him if she caught him one more time she would divorce him. However, William did not want this because he would have to give her half of everything he had worked for. Helen continued, "I haven’t seen him that mad since his bachelor party". Andy got curious and pressed, "What happened at his bachelor party"? Helen went on to explain that her brothers threw him a bachelor party before their marriage because he didn't really have any close friends to do it. However, unbeknownst to Helen, the brothers wanted to mess with William and warn him not to break their sister's heart. They took him to a renaissance festival under the pretense of drinking lots of beer and eating various meats with some medieval strippers. However, they had other plans as they framed him for stealing and got him locked in the town stocks. They originally only planned to throw food at him and verbally prod him to make sure he would treat Helen right. However, the verbal prods turned into physical prods when the medieval actors quickly took over and sentenced William to pay for his crimes. That was when they removed his shoes and began to tickle his socked feet. According to Helen, William has always been the most hypersensitive individual she knew. They planned to remove his socks as well and tickle his bare feet, but it didn’t take long for Helen’s brothers to tickle the publicly helpless William to tears and make him piss himself in front of everyone from sock tickling alone. They decided he had suffered more than enough and let him out after this but did not forget to take a picture of him and send it to Helen first. William was so mad he almost called off the wedding before some convincing and sexual favors from Helen.

When Andy heard this he got an idea to get revenge on William that he planned to put into place as soon as possible. He even got Helen on board as William refused to sign the divorce papers and she wanted to be free of him forever. Andy's plan started by having his wife write a series of notes, the first of which she left on his desk at work. It invited him to meet her at Andy and Eve's cabin Friday after work for some extended alone time as they did not have to go to work on Monday and her husband would be out of town. Thrilled William followed the instructions on the note and arrived promptly after work to the cabin. The note on the door said to come straight in and even though all the lights were out there was another note next to a single candle inside. William continued to follow instructions with some hesitation as they instructed him to undress, cover his whole body with lotion, and put back on his underwear, socks, and shoes. Will was even more confused as the next step was to enter the bedroom where he found a solid looking bed with what resembled stocks where the head and base board were normally located. His next instructions said to immobilize himself as much as possible as she wanted to try something new and she would be there soon to finish the job. William was a bit freaked out by this part, so he decided to call Eve to make sure this was legit. Although she did not want to help William suffer, Eve agreed to assist in her husband's plan.

William was surprised to find detailed restraint instructions on the bed. He knew Eve to be extremely dominant as she tended to control their relationship; however, he had refused all of her bondage requests in the past. But needing a release from the turmoil with Helen, Will decided to go along with it this time under the reassurance that he trusted her, and he would never know if he didn't try. He started by rolling down his dress socks to his ankles and placing his ankles in the two holes at the base board before sliding down the top piece which seemed to fit perfectly around his ankles leaving no wiggle room. Even though William was terrified as this reminded him of his bachelor party years back, which was the worst day of his life, he found some relief because he trusted Eve more than Helen's brothers and there was not a lock on these restraints so if he really wanted to he could lift his ankles up and free himself. He then grabbed the series of Velcro cuffs that had already been precisely fastened under the bed with only one end of the strap on the bed. William had to spread his legs as wide as they would go to get the straps around his body and secure them. There were straps that went right above and below his knees, as well as above and below his elbows. He fastened only the knees for now but quickly realized they not only pulled his knees and legs outward, but downwards as well, essentially preventing them from moving much at all. Will then found what looked like a seat belt that was meant to hold his hips down and clipped it then tightened it a little, but found it was already very snug and his hips were going nowhere. He clipped and tightened a similar belt around his chest just under the nipples before fastening one of his arms above and below the elbow just like his legs. He did not realize how far it would spread his body and how immobile he would be. Unable to bind his final arm, William put on the blindfold that was left for him and used his sense of touch to lift the head board stockades and place his immobile wrist, his neck, and his free wrist in the slots before carefully allowing the top piece to come down, securely pinning his body parts between the holes. William then awaited his session, excited for Eve to pleasure him.

In no time at all William heard a sound at the door. When the figure entered the room Will could not see anything behind the headboard stocks, but immediately became aroused. The figure in the dark quickly set up what appeared to be cameras around the room at all different angles. Then, the figure fastened the straps around the elbow of William's free arm tighter than he expected, then proceeded to tighten all the other straps and belts around William's body and placed bags around Will's hands that tighten around the wrist. William nervously started to protest, "Eve honey, that's tight enough. I already can't move you don't need to make them any tighter or add any more restraints". However Will was only met with silence and the sound of metallic clicking up by his ear. Freaking out as this means he has lost complete control of the situation, Will tries to move his head and arms up but meets what he feared, he has been locked in place. He quickly starts to panic, demanding "Babe, did you just lock me in?! Unlock this right now. I was being cooperative with all the cameras and straps, but I need my hands to be free". William also started to raise his ankles as high as he could get them, but they were soon slammed back down between the tight slot before another metallic click sealed William's fate. "Hey, I'm serious, I don't like to be this powerless and submissive. I feel too vulnerable", William uncomfortably confessed. However, he was met with a graze of fingers across his semi-hard cock. This caused William's whole body to flex and him to completely dismiss his complaints. His demands turned into moans as his dick began to grow and his immobile body began to helplessly strain to provide some pressure against the stroking hand, with no luck.

After a short period of time simply stroking William's now erect cock, William let out a yelp and strained harder against the bonds than he had before. This was a result of the stroking hand moving down to the top of his leg and sending ticklish sensations throughout his body. William's erection immediately went down a bit and he yelled, "Hey, you know my rules, no tickling. Now let me go, you've ruined the mood". Andy decided to take this time to speak up and reveal himself, "If only I played by your rules". Will instantly got scared and really started to struggle in an attempt to break free from his predicament, still having no success. The voice continued, "I can't believe you would threaten my wife with sex to keep her job. Not only did you hurt my wife and I, but Helen too". William became aware that this was much worse than he thought and started to explain, "I didn't force anyone to do anything, you don't know what you're talking about. You need to let me know now or -", before he was cut off by Andy stuffing a ball gag in his mouth, securing it, and removing his blindfold. Andy taunted, "You had plenty of time to explain or put an end to this, what I need to do now is teach you the right way to treat your wife and married women in general. And thanks to your wife I know the perfect way to help you get the message".

Andy then started by taking a few fingers and prodding William's belly around his belly button. Based on the sounds coming from William through his gag and the tensing and fighting of his body, you would have thought poor William was being prodded with knives. Although William had experienced tickle torture once before he was in no way prepared for this ticklish assault. Unsure if he had just forgotten how ticklish he was or had become more ticklish over the years, William was losing his mind as Andy navigated his bare stomach. Andy began to increase the intensity by using two and then three fingers on each hand while moving randomly all over the exposed stomach and belly. Will was going crazy, but the restraints held him firmly in place, allowing Andy to easily move up to the ribs and focus on diving in between each individual bone. It was as if he were digging for gold and found it in the squeals from his captive. The squeals intensified as prodding turned to spidering up and down between the bottom of the stomach all the way back up to the ribs and past them to the armpits, which elicited violent shaking from William. This torture continued for hours before William finally decided to take a break to reapply lotion. William was crying and whining as even the rubbing of lotion onto his torso was still maddening. Andy asked William if he was going to cheat again to which William gave a defeated nod that he wouldn't. "Hm, doesn't seem very convincing, I guess you still have more to learn".

William realized what was about to happen as Andy produced two vibrating toothbrushes. As Andy clicked them on, the sound of buzzing sent shivers through Will's body. Those shivers turned into shaking as the brushes dove into Will's belly button. There was nothing he could do but cry, scream, and take it. The brushes eventually moved around his stomach and up his torso to his armpits. Andy was enjoying himself, switching his technique up to see what the worst was, but it was difficult to tell as Will had such a severe reaction to all of the tickling methods. After a while Andy got tired of not having the satisfaction of digging his own hands into the sensitive flesh again so he decided to resume with his fingers. This seemed to work just as well as it had before, as if William was so sensitive he was incapable of becoming desensitized to tickling. Andy figured Will had learned his lesson early into the toothbrush torture but just wanted to rub it in at this point. Andy finished this session with a few hard squeezes over the upper body sending William into a frenzy which took him a while to recover from after the tickling stopped. This time when Andy asked William if he would cheat again William was paying close attention to every word and shook his head ‘no’ as fast and passionately as he could. "Very good, I've trained you well", Andy remarked, removing the gag and offering Will a water bottle which he quickly accepted and downed as he sweat and cried out quite a bit and was parched. After which William apologized to Andy and claimed he will never cheat again, not just with Eve but with anyone.

To William's surprise, Andy says, "I know you won't cheat again because if you do you will suffer much more than this. But there is one more person you need to apologize to". Just then, Helen walked into the room and made herself know to her helpless husband, "Will, I've heard you've been fooling around again. I'm sorry about last night, I don't want to split up, I was just angry. Will you please take me back"? William was confused but was reassured when he once again felt a hand playing with his penis. Helen is not messing around and proceeded to stroke William rather aggressively until his soldier was standing at attention again. William's mind was a bit confused as he just suffered and is now being pleasured but he didn’t question it. Instead he just moaned and encouraged his wife. William feels his pent up energy about to be released when his wife stops and asks a flustered Will, "If I let you cum will you take me back"? In a primal state that wants to stop being denied William becomes a bit angry replying, "Yes I will, just keep stroking my fucking cock"! Helen couldn't contain herself anymore and let out a little chuckle before responding, "It's that kind of attitude that landing you in this position". Then while Will was trying to understand what was happening, Helen reaching back down but instead of stroking the cock this time she stroked the underside of Will's balls sending him into hysterics again. She took her time teasing his cock and balls with light tickles, then scribbling on the underside of them. The sensations were driving William wild.

William only got relief when Helen moved up and squeezed Will's hips, sending the worst ticklish feelings so far through his body. It was now that Helen made clear, "I never wanted to get back together obviously, but I do need you to sign the divorce papers you refused to last night". William tried to beg that he wanted to save the marriage but Helen knew he just wanted to keep his money so she dove back into his ticklish hips. William was quickly in tears again as Helen moved down to his knees and lightly brushed the backs of them, then alternated squeezing his knees as well. This was hell for William as he was now swearing at Helen until she went back to his cock again. He started whimpering begging her to please just let him finish. She was enjoying this dynamic as William typically didn't want to indulge in sexual situations unless he could be dominant. But now he was a giggling mess that was begging and trying his hardest to get himself off but was ultimately at Helen's mercy. Helen would bounce back and forth between getting Will hard and preventing him from orgasming by tickling further and further up his thighs each time. Will hated the tickling and got furious as his tender thighs and helpless position were taken advantage of but wanted to cum so bad that he would beg her each time Helen stopped the tickling and moved to his cock. However, on the most recent denial Will was sent into tears again and couldn't put together words to get mad at his wife as the tickling in his upper innards was far too much. He attempted to buck and move but couldn't escape. This sensation was so bad that he almost didn't want to cum anymore, almost.

The latest round of torture caused William to lash out when she moved back to teasing his cock, he yelled, "Stop tickling me and just do your job and rub me off you bitch"! This infuriated Helen, she bribed, "I'll finish you off if you sign the papers". William agreed but didn't expect her to produce the paper and pen right there and then. She undid the bag around one of his hands and gave him the pen, but William persisted, "Please, can we just try to work it out". This upset Helen, she immediately went back to rubbing his cock a little more roughly this time. However, she signaled to Andy for some help, so Andy went to the foot of the bed and started to unlace William's dress shoes. William didn't notice until Andy started to tug at one of the shoes, causing William to shout and plea for his shoes to stay on through the moans that his wife was inducing. Andy didn't listen though and exposed one of his socked feet to reveal a gold toe and heeled dress sock. "Looks like Eve has gotten to your wardrobe too, she makes me wear the exact same socks. Good thing I never let her restrain me", Andy pointed out with a chuckle and continued to tease a little more, “If she thinks I’m oversensitive I can’t imagine what she calls you”. William was going to protest but was the closest he'd been to climaxing all night. He started to moan and repeat ‘yes’ a few times, but Helen sensed this and went straight down to his feet and spidered her hands across the most ticklish sole she knew. William immediately snapped out of his sexual trance and screamed bloody murder followed by the loudest laughter and fit of struggling by far, his laughter quickly turning silent. Then William got to shoot a load from his penis, but instead of cum it was urine as he could no longer control his bladder once Helen made contact with his feet. However, William wasn't even worried about the urine splashing all over himself, he was too captured by the unbearable sensation against his delicate soles. Helen was thoroughly molesting his feet by raking the arches and pads while occasionally digging under his toes before moving down the sides and starting back again at the arches. If Will were coherent this likely would have brought him back to his bachelor party but he was too far gone, drowning in torturous sensations inflicted by his soon to be ex-wife.

After she was satisfied with her work, Helen brought the papers back to Will and asked him to sign again. He pleaded that he would as long as she doesn't involve his soles any longer. Helen agreed and William completed the divorce. He prayed this would be it as both individuals he wronged got closure. But little did he know Helen wanted more than that. Helen brought him another paper he soon realized was a restraining order. Helen said she found it ironic given his situation but demanded he sign it and stay away from her forever. This would mean that Will couldn't exact his revenge and he wasn't quite completely broken yet, so he tried to persuade Helen, "Honey you don't need to do this, please you got your divorce isn't that enough"? Helen walked back down to the foot of the bed and grabbed a hold of William's sock beginning to slide it off. She hardly got anywhere, only getting the sock over the heel before William shouted that he'd sign it and begged her to just not remove his sock. Helen laughed at how easy it was to get anything she wanted from the strong man with just a little tickling, or in this case, just the threat of tickling. Helen even teased him that it's a good thing no one knew because he would lose every case if his opposition found out about his huge weakness. Humiliated, but more in fear of her terrorizing his soles, William took the teasing and signed the acknowledgment of the restraining order.

If William wasn't defeated before, Helen's next moves dealt the final blow. Helen pulled up pictures on her phone and proceeded to show and explain to William all the times that she has had affairs in the past with men that were much more muscular and good looking that William. Will got mad but kept it bottled inside in fear of more tickling. Then before she left, Helen nodded to Andy again and the two grabbed the front side of William's briefs. Despite more begging from the slave, the two yanked William's underwear up and over the headboard and wrapped it around his head, giving him the worst atomic wedgie of his life. Then Helen gathered the signed papers and a few of the several cameras that had been recording, said this was the happiest day of her life, and gave the exposed bare heel of William a short skitter of her fingers as she left. Andy couldn't believe the impact it had as William sounded like a wounded animal being tortured and pulled against his restraints while laughing long after the tickle stopped. Not only did Helen give Andy another idea, but he wanted to get a crack at William's feet himself as he enjoyed the upper body tickling he inflicted and could only imagine how much more fun the feet would be after that display of sheer hell. William started begging Andy to be let go, even referring to him as master in an attempt to show his submission. However, Andy said he had one more favor which William quickly obliged to; however, Andy said he needed to get some things in order first and left to put his new plan in action. As it was now late and William was exhausted from countless hours of mercilessly being tickled, he quickly passed out.

William was awoken by some light blowing on his exposed heel by Andy, which resulted in some immediate struggling and laughing from Will. "Please Master Andy, just let me go and stop tickling me and you'll never have to see me again". Andy wished it were that easy but explained he was still his wife's boss which was problematic, so Andy asked William to resign from his position, producing a letter of resignation already written to his fellow partners at the firm and ripping a hole in the wedgie to allow Will to read the document. William read over the document which he found to be so profane that not only would he be fired but he would not be able to be recommended to get a job anywhere in his field. All that he had worked for to this point would be gone and he'd have to start over. To make matters worse, Andy then produced a letter of recommendation he planned to get William to sign and deliver to Will’s bosses well before the resignation letter so Andy could take over his position. William pleaded with everything he had left, "Andy don't do this to me, I'll lose everything. I can't". Andy shook his head and moved down to Will's socked soles, wasting no time digging into the pads. Andy decided to go for a bit of a different tactic, making little scratches on the balls of the feet with only two fingers, and then occasionally holding the toes of one socked foot back with one of his hands and lightly caressing the underside with the other. If William weren’t mentally scarred before, this sure wasn't something he would ever forget. The noises leaving Will's mouth were almost not human and he was pulling so hard you'd think he was going to rip the straps and break the stocks. But unfortunately for ticklish William they were far too solid for that. He was forced to endure the exploitation of his most sacred body part for as long as Andy chose, which luckily for William was before he passed out. At least it was through dress socks was the first thing that crossed his mind when he recovered from the tickling induced frenzy.

When Andy asked this time William begged, "I'll sign but could you please make it less profane, I'd rather die than lose everything I've worked for my whole life". Andy immediately replied that he wouldn't change anything which prompted a few more feeble begging attempts from Will. However, Andy was disappointed again and went back to the helpless feet protruding from the stocks. He figured he shouldn't waste any more time and slid both socks off of William's hyper ticklish soles. This alone made William cackle as the material rubbed against his feet. The feeling of the air on his feet and his lack of ability to protect them just intensified this. Without a word Andy smiled and placed a single finger on each bare sole which sent fireworks of ticklishness through William. As Andy started lightly dragging the single fingers down the soles before him, Andy yelled that he would sign it just before he started to spasm like crazy and lose the ability to talk. Andy decided to add a few more grazes before he stopped. It took a surprisingly long time for William to snap out of the jittery, laughing mess that he'd become but he signed the resignation letter and recommendation letter immediately. He was withered and obliterated, but his only thought was being free of this contraption and preventing further tickling to his violated body. But what Andy said next crushed Will even more.

Andy claimed that he would need proper time to submit the recommendation, inform his bosses that William would be using all his time off at the moment for a family emergency, and then submit his resignation so nothing seemed suspicious and everything worked out. In the meantime Andy mentioned he couldn't have Will messing anything up. William was desperately trying to convince Andy that he was obedient and would do nothing of the sort. And Andy actually believed him, but he was enjoying tickling Will too much and the power that came with it. Also, he wanted to get another crack at those feet as he'd never met anyone nearly as unbearably ticklish as William and may never get this opportunity again. So Andy explained he was going to execute the next phase of his plan to which Will regretted asking for details about. Andy said, "Let me show you the first couple steps” and proceeded to move to William's feet and started spidering all across his soles this time. William screamed like a banshee for a short time before his laughter went silent. After a short time his physical fighting had gone from fast and furious to weak and defeated too. It appeared William was cried dry and the little urine left was expelled from the broken man. It was then that Andy spread a liberal amount of lotion all over Will's feet, which tickled in its own right. Then he put the man's socks back on as far as the stocks would allow and set up a heat fan to directly heat up and make Will's feet sweat. Then Andy stopped recording on one of the devices to download the footage, replaced it with a new one, put William's ball gag back in, and left the room, ready to execute the next phase of his plan.

---

Fantastic story! Just curious, what color of briefs was William wearing?

Thanks, glad you liked it. I typically like to leave it up to the reader's imagination. But when I personally read it, I envision William's underwear to be light grey.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back