• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Concept vs Sensation

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
I was reading somewhere a discussion on the ability, or in many a case inability to hear the 't' word irl, or speak it, without losing a bit of composure. It made me wonder-is the concept of tickling, the embarrassment it invokes and the humiliation of the situation enough to cause most people to fluster, or does it take actual tickling itself?

Personally, my tickling fetish is rooted in my humiliation fetish--my craving is for humiliation. As a lee, largely the playful, rotten-older-sibling type and as a 'ler either that or the more intense dom/sub type-but it's all rooted in the humiliation. The situation more than the sensation is what drives me wild.

I'm wondering how it is for the rest of the Community-is it the concept of being tickled, the helplessness and embarrassment it involves, what you crave? Or is it the physical sensations that start your drive? I'm curious to see if there is a correlation between that and other factors such as gender or lee/ler preference. Also, I'm willing to bet those that enjoy roleplay/cyber are like me and the situation is just as if not more important than the physical stimulation.

Please feel free to chime in here with your preferences or any theories you might have on the subject! Thanks guys!

~K

Well, I don't know which one is more predominant for me currently as my experience as a 'lee is rather lacking.

There is a pretty significant "conceptual" aspect of it for me. What makes being a 'lee so great for me is the feeling of attention I get from my 'ler. She's focused on me and how my body reacts to her touch and is genuinely enjoying having that control.

With that being said, when I have been tickled and received that kind of attention I was disappointed with how faint the sensation was for me most of the time. I was really craving the intense sensations that I've felt at other times but I feel like I would crave the attention if I received the intense sensations but the 'ler was disinterested.

I'll have experiment a bit more to really know for sure but it seems like they are relatively even?

I am definitely into the concept. The power-play and the dynamic between the 'ler and the 'lee is what I love. It's why I love not just tickling, but bondage, humiliation, general DiD scenarios, kidnap-fantasies, even some degree of cuckolding. It's the feeling of one person being at another person's mercy (or lack thereof).

For that reason, I do enjoy dipping my toes into the RP pool from time to time, though I usually restrict that to females because, for me, the whole thing is rooted in sexual arousal. I also tend to stick to being a 'ler in these situations. I'm not opposed to being the lee, but I'm more confident as the ler. You have to trust someone a lot before you lee to them. :p (I do, anyway)

Interestingly, back to the physical side of it - as much as I like the IDEA of being a lee, in actuality, I'm so ticklish that the sensations more often than not elicit a panic-flight response in me. :p So it can often be actually unpleasant.

Interesting topic. I'll try to unravel my motivations. It's easier to rule out what doesn't apply to me, so I'll start with that. So far, for me, tickling really isn't about domination/submission/humiliation. There is a very playful and sensual aspect of tickling that I am drawn to, but my tickling-relationship with my past partners, as well as my current partner, has always been:

a) on equal footing: I take as much as I dish out. This happens organically over the course of a tickle play situation; usually when my partner signals that she has had enough... she'll then feel the urge to turn the tables on me. Sometimes my partner will instigate, and then I'll turn on her when I've managed to regain an upper hand.

b) as much fun for me as it is for my partner: she has to be completely in the mood, almost asking for tickles. And when she has had enough, it's enough. More often than not, I won't even let it go that far, as even the slightest hint of my partner getting winded, is enough for me to stop.

As far as concept vs sensation goes: I'm equal parts into both

Concept:
What continues to draw me to tickling is the very fact that I love making my partner laugh. It's a more intimate manifestation of my desire to just make people laugh in general. Making people laugh, in general, makes me happy. Making my partner laugh, in particular, turns me on. Whether I'm tickling her, or cracking a joke, or whatever. Sometimes just wiggling my fingers at my partner, or just touching a tickle spot (and witnessing her ticklish reactions), is enough to sate the tickle monster in me.

Sensation:
At the heart of it, I'm a playful overgrown man-child. However; the more I explore my sexual side, the more I realize the actual act of tickling isn't any more of a turn on than, say, caressing skin. Meaning, it's all in the intention. Tickling has always been a means of expressing affection; a way to bond and share laughter and be playful. So, if I'm in a sexual mood, then my tickling transitions to a gentler and slower form, as I am trying to shift the mood from playful to sexual. So tickling is for play, and foreplay to a very limited extent, but that's pretty much it.

Iunno. Might be something about the forced-joy of the lee, maybe the sound of the laughter, or maybe my nature as the monster that I am to totally, ruthlessly, utterly decimate someone / thing.

Tickling is kinda like, stripping way the defensive system... Psychological as well as physical.

I think DarthGrinn has a pretty good handle on it.

Last edited:
At the heart of it, I'm a playful overgrown man-child. However; the more I explore my sexual side, the more I realize the actual act of tickling isn't any more of a turn on than, say, caressing skin. Meaning, it's all in the intention. Tickling has always been a means of expressing affection; a way to bond and share laughter and be playful. So, if I'm in a sexual mood, then my tickling transitions to a gentler and slower form, as I am trying to shift the mood from playful to sexual. So tickling is for play, and foreplay to a very limited extent, but that's pretty much it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this view because sometimes it feels like I am :lol Thank you guys for your great and well-thought out responses! This fascinates the unused psychologist in me xD

~K

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back