• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CONFIRMED: Houston Tickling / BDSM event!

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
For those who are interested, there is a CONFIRMED Tickling / BDSM event being hosted by Fetlife’s TKPrince in Houston the last weekend in September, the 25th and 26th. This is a FREE event, held in a private home with a swimming pool. More details will be forthcoming as the event gets closer (times, address, etc.)

THE DEADLINE IN CONTACTING US TO ATTENDING THIS PARTY IS SEPT. 1. Catch me either in a PM here on the TMF, or FetLife, or seek out TKPrince also on FetLife.

Unlike the Dallas events, the Houston events have a more at-home, intimate feel to them and get bigger and better with every one.

Again, this will be a mix of folks interested in tickling, BDSM or both. Not just for tickle folks, not just for BDSM folks. As always, no one will ever have to participate in anything they feel uncomfortable with. However, events like this in the past have always been popular and are successful. This is a fun event. New folks and first-timers are welcome to come, watch, and ask questions - participation is strictly up to you. But the more experienced players are guaranteed to have a good time as well - all are welcome!

The event will begin on Friday; that evening is meant more to be a meet-and-greet mixer where folks come together to get know one another or reconnect with old friends. Play will be allowed, but that is not the main focus. Saturday is the BIG event.

Saturday evening is the full-on play party. As well as places to casually socialize, there will be multiple play areas and some equipment will be provided. However, please feel free to bring along your favorite tools and toys.

There will be a BBQ dinner and snacks as well as water, soda and domestic beer (anything stronger is BYOB). There is also a rumor that one guest may end up becoming dessert, and will be turned into a human ice-cream sundae for all to enjoy! ( So be sure to save room. ) The food and drink are free as well, but please consider the effort our host TKPrince is putting into the party.

There are a few simple ground rules we all should have no trouble with:

* No one under 18 allowed. It’s safe to say just about all of us meet that requirement by a very, very large margin.

*Nothing questionable, or illegal activities, either. No drugs, betting on dogfights, etc. IF BDSM and tickling alone isn’t racy enough for you then we are probably too tame for you anyway.

* If you play, consent and safety is of utmost importance. We don’t all play at the same level and for a few people this event will be a huge step for them. Let’s respect that. On the other hand, you may witness play at an intense level, but no one is forced into anything; these guests are playing in the way that is right for them, getting them at a ‘level’ they need to be at. That also needs to be respected.

*Discretion, please. No photos or recording in the party house ( what you do in your hotel rooms is all up to you! ).

Volunteer carpoolers are most appreciated. Please let us know if you are willing by contacting me here. The info about the closest hotels to the big event will be gathered and sent out soon as well.

As a final note, there is a small chance that TKPrince may get called away for work at almost the last minute. However, the chance of this is small, and there will be some heads-up if this occurs, and all guests will be contacted on such an occasion. If this unlikely event happens we will try to regroup and work with what we have.

Last edited:
I have just recived some hotel info for the out-of-towners, so contect me in a PM if you are able & interested in attending.

I wanted to pass along a couple of thoughts / requests. And yeah, I’ll be posting this on a few different forums, so you’ll probably see it again somewhere

First of all, to streamline things when more info & details becomes available, please send me via a PM an e-mail where I can reach you with said details. While I’ll try to keep the e-mails as “vanilla” as possible, it would be great if this was a private e-mail where you already get your TMF messages.

This way, I can send out a general mass e-mail with vital info to everyone, but also if I have a specific question, or you make a specific request, I can get back with you more efficiently. Between here, Tickle Theater and Fetlife, I’m trying to consolidate my system of contacting people for this event. I’m not on the TMF every day, but I do usually check my e-mail daily.

Secondly, my friend DragonFlower - a professional dominatrix in Dallas who is just getting in touch with her dominant side - will be attending, I have learned. This is huge for her ( and for some of us).

An older Asian lady with some wonderful life experiences, she has worked in the adult industry for years - but is only now becoming comfortable with her dom, even sadistic, interests. Even though she does “play for pay” in Dallas, domination is legit interest within her and it will be at the Houston event that she will be spreading her wings to give tickling a serious try (she is quite interested and excited about the event, though - seriously, check out her nails in photo #1!). She also LOVES, no exaggeration, foot worship and attention. So I hope that she will be made to feel welcome…. and get a few research subjects to practice on. Doing something “public” like this is a huge step for her.

Remember - deadline for attendance is Sept. 1!

Hello all, and apologies to a few of you who will also see this on Fetlife.

I wanted to get the opinion of the Houston attendees on something.

I’ve written that photography is not permitted at the meet & greet and play event - and that rule still stands.

But I also mentioned that what you wanted to do in your own privet hotel rooms in terms of photography was up to you.

The Houston parties have been very popular and positive events in the past. We would like to keep that ball rolling, and promote that concept. So I though some photos from the event might further our “cause”, if you will.

So, I need your input. Are there guests that would be comfortable and willing being photographed during a tickling scene ONLY with some prior warning and only with your consent (i.e., nothing candid or surprising to you - you will know when I am shooting and will have plenty of warning in case you change your mind)?

If so, would you be comfortable being photographed in a private hotel room, yours, mine or someone else‘s?

And if so, who would be willing to show their face, and who would not be willing to show their face but are ok with doing “body shot” photography (images of tickled areas, hands, etc.) - no images of faces?

To be safe I will go on the assumption that no one wants to be photographed.

If you ARE willing to be photographed, you must e-mail or message me AND specify if you are willing to show your face, or are not willing to show your face. And then you’ll confirm to me again verbally at the play party that you are willing to be photographed in a specific scene. Let me know your limitations in the e-mail or message.

I will use a digital camera, not film - no developing these at the local drug store. The images will be used only at the FetLife, Tickling Media Forum and Tickle Theater websites, and only to promote the success of the Houston gathering and garner support for future gatherings.

CD copies of the photos will be available ONLY to the people in the photos.

Let me know your thoughts.

Mike /OddJ.

As I posted in my original invite, we know that the upcoming event is Tickling AND BDSM event. Tickling is the main focus and there will be plenty of that. But there will also be other whips-and-chains activities going on.

So, with that in mind, I was asked by our host TKPrince to let all of the guests know that there will be a VERY intense SM scene going on during the event, probably once on Friday and again on Saturday. He asks that I let you all know this because he does not want anyone to be upset or get the wrong impression, especially from some of the “first timers”, or those who play only on the tickling side of things. TKPrince is going to play in a very edgy scene with one of his submissive female guests who, in his words ”wants to be taken against her will and made to do things very naughty and nasty.” Physical force will be used; I recall at the last event a few years ago one woman was in real tears, truly begging for mercy. 10 minutes after the scene she was chatting, eating, laughing and having a great time.
The thing that TKPrince wants us all to be aware of is that, no matter how intense these 2 scenes will be….

1.) The woman involved asked to do this - it was her idea.

2.) The woman has a martial arts Black Belt.

3.) They have both know each other for a long time, and know how one anther plays. They know how to stimulate each other, he comprehends how to get her where she needs to be in her headspace, and understand each other’s limits.

Some of the more experienced of you understand about all of this and have no problem with it. TKPrince just asked that I make everyone aware of what will be going on at one point each night at the event.

If the play scenes do go to far for some of us, keep in mind that there is a social area outside with a swimming pool. We are more than welcome to relax there while our host and his very willing plaything explore the heavier side of BDSM. We want everyone to have a good time and be comfortable while also being aware that we don’t all play the same or possess the same comfort levels.

Remember, we need to hear from you by Sept. 1 if you are attending. Time is closing in fast!

Last edited:
THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO ATTENDED! It was a great success, even moreso than the 2007 event. Thank you to all who took part and special appreciation to our host JCaine.

Due to privacy issues there were no photos taken at the event - and none taken outside the event due to scheduling issues! However, I will try to post some (past)tickling images of some of the attendees with their permission.

THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO ATTENDED! It was a great success, even moreso than the 2007 event. Thank you to all who took part and special appreciation to our host JCaine.

Indeed, it was a fine event. The Big Man really outdid himself this time. A gracious host as always. If anyone walked away hungry from that bbq spread Saturday they have only themselves to blame.

It was great, seeing some old friends for the first time in several years, and meeting so many terrific new people.

Great event, Oddjob! Anybody who is close to the Houston area, but did not attend, really missed out.

It was good to see everybody again!

Thanks for the great feedback from Bugman and Alchemy. Alchemy's inventiveness was a big hit as always!

And our host has let me know that he's already gotten more than one request to do this again in less than a year's timespan. Don't know about that, but this is clearly something that is gaining in popularity.

Thanks for the great feedback from Bugman and Alchemy. Alchemy's inventiveness was a big hit as always!

And our host has let me know that he's already gotten more than one request to do this again in less than a year's timespan. Don't know about that, but this is clearly something that is gaining in popularity.

I hope we can build some momentum from the Austin munch in August, and now this. If anyone is hesitant to attend a munch or gathering, for any reason, I urge you to take the plunge. You will be welcomed and greeted with open arms and meet some wonderful people. Just try it once. I suspect you will be hooked. :)

i have to second what Bugman and Alchemy said about the gathering. Oddjob, whoever suggested another gathering in less than a years time know that i am all for it!!!

it was great to meet everyone and have lots of fun!!!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back